What are you reading right now Veeky Forums?

What are you reading right now Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

endnotes.org.uk/issues/1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I re-read Schopenhauer's 'On Women' each night before bed to make me feel better about myself and my loneliness.

Life in the Iron Mills

Endnotes 1

What?? I'm lost. Is this a trolling thing?

This tree causes me much grief

Nah dude

endnotes.org.uk/issues/1

This, and it's fucking incredible. 800 pages in and I don't want it to end.

>over £100 for a used version
Fucking hell

I'm in grad school part-time. Currently rereading Shakespeare's Henry V, and about to read Melville's Billy Budd.

nothing

White Jacket by Melville. I'm really enjoying the mix between Two years before the mast type story and Melvilles prose style

Island -Huxley

Two Years Eight Months and Twenty-Eight Nightsby Salman Rushdie

abe's the woman in the dunes

words of mercury

some travel guides

Infinite Jest. So far, it is one of the best books I've ever laid my eyes upon.

what is this image from

I think it's a commercial. For tickets of some kind. Ticket Master maybe?

Original concept art for Groot.

Invisible Man by Ralph Ellison

Gravity's Rainbow. Love me some pinecone

im not a Veeky Forums man; just started reading for pleasure

finished infinite jest about a month and half ago, and i just finished crime and punishment today

im going to read 'millionaire next door' because i figure a self-help/personal finance book will be useful, but i dont know what to read next

i keep telling myself that philo will be next, but i dont think i cba atm desu senpai

maybe some more dfw

was a an amateur il/lit/erate in high school, haven't read in ages. jumping back into it with The Executioner's Song and The Diamond Age. liking both so far

Crime and Punishment by Constance Garnet

Nice!!

On the beach by Nevil Shute

Don Quixote, the Jarvis translation. The language is a little antiquated, but I'm enjoying it so far. Might take the time to study the language a little more, I fear losing track of some of the nuances. At Chapter 12 so far

The new Star Wars: Thrawn novel by Timothy Zahn. I don't usually read science fiction shit but I enjoy a few of the Star Wars novels. The writing in this one is pretty good.

Did you read any of his other stuff before? I read Night Soul and felt underwhelmed by it

celine biography, vitoux editiion

about Celine Dion?

>

Bataille's Theory of Religion. I might be losing some parts that relate to Hegel/Kojève, but it seems coherent for now.

Once I get my new kindle in on Friday I plan on breaking it in with The Alexiad.

kek

Books are for faggots

Not considered literature by any means but it'll stand the test of time. The graphic novel Watchmen by Alan Moore and Dave Gibbons sends chills down my spine.

Being smart isn't everything, user. I don't care what they told you. :)

You are from GR thread, aren't you?

Augustus: A Novel

any good? I liked both Stoner and Ancient Rome

virginia woolf - the waves
as always woolf is excellent. the prose is gorgeous. I'm a little over halfway done

not that guy but me too desu, maybe I'm just too big a pleb to get it but it didn't leave me with a great first impression. I have cannonball and ancient history too but night soul put me off wanting to read them any time soon

Extension du domaine de la lutte (or Whatever, for non-French speaking swines). I had never read Houellebecq before. I love it.

I am not. I don't come to lit often but I did stumble upon this thread and figured I'd make a post

I've just finished siddhartha and divus julius from Suetonis' twelve Caesars

started divus Augustus and I've been trying to get though Larkin's Jill for a while but it's kind of tedious

Matt Paxton's Secret Lives of Hoarders

About to start "A canticle for Leibowitz"

Dark matter from Blake Crouch

Kind of switching between two books.
Armageddon: The Musical by Robert Rankin and Feet of Clay by Terry Pratchett.

Moral Epistles

just finished Meditations

im trying to find a book called Thai Horse, not paying for it, the author is dead, William Diehl

Sons & Lovers it is occasionally beautiful but for long stretches I cannot bring myself to care about Paul.