Recent purchaseses. Dollar bin on fire. Picked up GR and moby dick for a friend. Buy your pleb friends books...

Recent purchaseses. Dollar bin on fire. Picked up GR and moby dick for a friend. Buy your pleb friends books. Especially memes. Its hilarious when they actually read them.

>women, liberals, postmodernists, and semites

yeah, your such an intellectual, bluepilled drone

Way to establish your superiority

8DDDDDDDDDDDDDD nice one GOYIM

What did he meme by this?

Goodwill haul

The last month has been good to me.

nice haul

i actually really liked the sellout, hilarious and fun

I love Barth, once you finish Final Fridays make a thread about it user

Goodwill in a big city I presume?

Goodwill at any campus area is straight gold mine

Looking forward to getting to that one. I'll move it higher on the list now. Thanks

BMV dollar bin toronto.

Aurais-tu une photo avec moins de pixels?

This one's better

fpbp

I bought Prochain épisode this month as well.

don't bother with The Book Thief. middle school lit

Where are you?

I don't have a pic but I bought a little book callet The Educated Imagination by Northrop Frye...its about literary theory/education. Really like the writing style: relaxed and simple, but elegant

>Sinclair lewis

nice. Try Babbitt if you like Main Street. Lewis used to be insanely popular but is rarely mentioned now.

>Autobiography of Red

Nice pick.

Check out 'The Great Code: The Bible and Literature' also by Northrop Frye.

Frye is actually a god tier literary critic.

> virtue signalling trash edition

Fixed it for you OP

Watermargin and Book of Mencius
r8?

Already read it last week, unfortunately. It was bad and did basically everything I dislike about YA books. It wasn't what I thought it would be, and I had to force myself through it. Oh well, back to go goodwill it goes.

It's Adult in Australia.

Bought these for 5 euro's. The five books on top are a collective works of Multatuli (famous writer of my country).
These were issued in 1907.

Where did u get it?

Thinking of getting some more Japanese literature, so I'd be open to some recommendations and would you suggest starting with The Water Margin for the first of the Chinese Great Novels or should I get something like Romance of the Three Kingdoms of Journey to the West?

>When they read them

What world do you live in? People don't read. Especially not gifted books.

Could use some work

Rummage sale

>your

Red pills cause illiteracy.

Why did this post trigger lit so hard lol? You guys dont have friends that read?

*you're

you fucking retarded pleb go the fuck home and rethink your decisions dude you make me sick

>The 57th Franz Kafka
What is this?

How is the Van Doren?

Why are "redpilled people" so bluepilled?

sometimes when i come into threads like this one I think about how I could hold every one of you scrawny whitebois down and fuck you like I own you and there would be nothing you could do to stop me

I don't know, I just got it
It should encourage me to read more Shakespeare, at least

I weigh 320 lbs. I'm not just fat but big too, although I am fat, I'm the first to admit it, I don't eat healthy portions. I would buck you off of me like an inexperienced cowboy and then eat you alive, negro. It would be the most calorie conscious meal I had all week.

New to literature, just started reading daily 2 months ago. Here are my most recent purchases/to read pile. What do you lads think?