Vegan burgers - impressions?

What do you think about vegan burgers? I've never tried one, I ask you to give me your impressions and advices

shut the fuck up

i think vegans should stop pretending to eat meat and either just eat regular non-meat dishes or eat meat.

lol fag

I'm not vegan, but I love mushrooms. Marinated portobello burgers sind uber alles.

A felafel "burger" can be pretty good. My dad (vegetarian) likes some beet burger, but I thought it was shit.

I had a black-bean burger. The bun probably wasn't vegan. Don't even know if the bean patty was vegan.

It was tasty, but the texture was lacking.

I'm not vegan but I tried a seitan vegan burger once, was actually pretty nice. Would order again.

I'm more interested in vegans are so obsessed with making vegan versions of non-vegan food

It's fun.

I've had one where they sub'd portobella mushroom for meat. It had a real meat flavor so I think it was marinated in some kind of soy sauce/garlic marinade before they grilled it. Have to say it was pretty damn good.

I tried a pumpking burger in this little vegan burger place, it was very delicious but not realy filling, I could eat 3 of those.

Just beacuse they don't eat meat, it doesn't mean they don't need protein, and a bean, mushroom, tofu or chickpea based burger provides just that.

And delicious things are delicious.

No, you're the fag.

Black bean burgers with bell peppers, onions, mushrooms, and that melty cashew cheese sauce. Spicy too, mmmmmmmm.

It's so easy to eat those things.

Convenience.

What the fuck is up with all these meat eaters making salads? It's not like they are going to go all the way and be healthy?

See, see how fucking gay and retarded that sounds. Meat eaters complain about everything. They are like big cry babies. Drinking breast milk and eating tendies just waiting for de3ath

I wasn't exactly complaning, just asking a question.
I think my real problem is with imitation cheese, that stuff looks disgusting, but if that is out of the question, I understand why you would make something like a sandwich.

but it looks like cheese?

The only good veggie burger I've ever had in my entire life came from Nandos. Maybe it was because I slathered in in extra hot sauce.

you like meat

you decide not to eat meat out of guilt or some shit

you try to eat stuff that tastes like meat so you don't miss out

it's pretty simple and i don't understand why so many faggots don't get it

get yourself to chiquitos lad the halloumi burger is beaut, actually better than the meat options

this shit is so dumb.

if you taste a good veggie burger, without implicitly comparing it to a beef burger, it is good. stop obsessing about the replacement and just use your fucken tastebuds. I eat meat, I use tofu a lot, I like making stuff w/ beans and grains. when I get served a lamb burger, I'm not like OMG JUST EAT A FUCKEN REGULAR BURGER JEEZ. Why should it be any different with a portobello mushroom or a bean burger?

Quorn makes the best "fake" meat, but it isn't vegan because it has eggs.

And desu veggie burgers aren't good without cheese.

Can't find a non-ad picture that does them justice, but they're good.

Lamb is still meat so it's more of an actual burger than processed beans or mushrooms or whateverthefuck kind of vegetable you intend on using.

Its like people trying to push Turkey bacon or shill for tofurkey. We don't want or need your shit, so go tofu-ck yourself.

ur just a retard who cant experience things unless they fit within your tiny understanding of what is and what isn't. enjoy eating your burgers at the shitty bar, I'm gonna be eating conch sashimi and chilling in osaka next week and I'll pour out a shochu for u, my small minded cu/ck/

Yard House makes really good veggie burgers

>I like to act like a pretentious retard when it comes simple meals and pretend to enjoy shitty food as a part of my contrarian lifestyle so I can look down upon people when it becomes to difficult to look at myself in the mirror

And I'll be relaxing at home not giving a shit about you. Have fun with your assumed, inexistant superiority, faggot.

Go to a place called krowarzywa in Warsaw (Poland) I went there it was all vegan but the best burger iv ever eaten

My vegan burger impression
>I was gonna rob the first national this morning
>Couldn't do it, had to ride in the getaway car empty handed
>The driver asked what happened
>I said I didn't have the guts!

This. Bean burgers are great, i wish some huge fast food chain like McDonald's would introduce something like this for people to try and give meat a break.
The other vegan patties that try to replicate meat aren't that great.

This look good, might try it.

I tried a satan/saytahn/seitan burger at a place called native foods in Westwood, LA. It was pretty decent. Ofc, a real burger is better but I was surprised that gluten was such a decent substitute.

>vegetables is GROSS hehe XD

You can have vegetables and not make them look like diseased meat.
Cute strawman, by the way. It lets me know you agree.

Can you use an other type of bean instead of black?
I can't find black beans anywhere.

if we are talking about substitutes, why not just talk about sex toys instead?

>implying substitute

what else do you call it? burgers originally contained meat with no exception

what do you call a food when you switch out one of the basic elements (to something inferior)?

it's like steak without meat

what are you even saying

I call it a vegan / vegetarian burger.