Garlic; regenerative wonderfood. Myth or Fact?

Garlic; regenerative wonderfood. Myth or Fact?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WclDqC5PpbU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cQ_l0trnRB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hisss it's buuurnnsss

Wasn't garlic like soy but worse? I guess it is a wonderfood if you want to be a soiboi.

Bump, I want to know more about this stuff but I was too afraid to make a thread about this.

What for real? I eat a lot of it, don't want to turn into a leftist cuckold

I cannot watch this. Fucking cringe worthy voices 'muritards always talk in

You are so deep down buried in stupidity I cannot even imagine what it must be like to be like this.

It's not stupidity it's enlightenment. Anyone denying the kike indoctrination over the west is either a drooling fucking retard, or in on it.

The type of food you eat has no causal bearing on your political inclinations. Eating soy-based products won't turn you into a progressive. Go back to with that retardation.

There are foods that direcly affect your hormone levels. And low testo "men" are those degenerate extreme leftists you see today. They are insecure and every social media influence directly changes their opinion and views because they have a pathological need to fit in. Well, we all do but real men "go their own way"

>And low testo "men" are those degenerate extreme leftists you see today
Source?
>They are insecure and every social media influence directly changes their opinion and views because they have a pathological need to fit in.
Why is that not the case with /pol/ and its users? Somehow the only people influenced by group-think are the ones you disagree with?

All idiots think they're enlightened. Neo-nazis are the dumbest of those idiots.

MGTOW is the ultimate soypill

Unless you show some studies, your opinion belongs in the trash.
Plus my family eats garlic a lot and they're all hardass farmers.

Hello soyboi.

I believe that garlic has anti fungal properties and has been used in ancient medicine for such. Also, it contains allium , which, apparently, decreases the rate of certain types of cancer.

kek it's the James Ferraro voice
youtube.com/watch?v=cQ_l0trnRB4

*allicin not allium

low test beta male detected. take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue