What do YOU know about good fruit punch?

What do YOU know about good fruit punch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=86IpU3g-S8Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Not much actually. I've read some old recipes in books and such but I've never had an occasion to make my own. What do YOU know op?

I always assume most juice I see in grocery stores are fake, sugary water versions of what juice should be.

it contains an obscene quantity of rum

the best punch is fizzy

Juice is shit too. There's no good reason not to eat the whole fruit. You can put it in a blender if you want to drink it. Some fruits affect blood sugar and teeth differently when not eaten whole. I like to put watermelon in a blender to homogenize the sweetness and use the white. Sometimes I add cucumber.

Two things: pineapple turns into fucking razorblades and physalis absorbs all the rum and tastes of pure alcohol, even if you use decent rum.

Woofuckinghoo faggots go start a Jack Lelane thread. We talking punch in here.

Physalis?

I've always been partial to Hawaiian punch

Juicing is counterproductive unless it's something that would otherwise be inedible like watermelon rinds (How much pesticide is in those?) or you're a big baby and can't tolerate vegetables. Fruit juice is often worse than no fruit.

>Not hi-c
You must be underaged

Is this a motherfucking MLP reference?

>in come the sperg lords
Why would you even know this?

this stuff burns my throat after a few sips

I didn't, but I'm always suspicious of these strange posts with colorful images. Is it?

I'm not sure I've had a 'real' (like my grandma woulda had in her youth) punch in my life.

It's like sangria?

picrelated.
shit's delicious, we (my grandfathers, bith on their respective plots of land) used to have a own bush/shub/whatchamacallit... back in the days. I wish I was a kid again.
back on topic: when making a rum punch or bowle or whatever, those fuckers suck up all the alcohol and taste of pure spirit, so if you include them don't bother with the good rum, the cheap will taste just as bad

Oh I've seen those. I didn't know people put punch in those.

*those in punch, and as I said, its a bad idea. especially if you've kids around the party, they'll try to sneak some fruit and barf all over your carpets. if you don't have any carpets, they'll find some. just trust me: don't have them.

More than you

the only punch is delaware punch

Do nawt

Blueberry and Fruit Punch are god tier

Whoa, is that the blue hole? I've heard it's better than bustin' a nut.

I always heard of them being called ground cherries or husk tomatoes. I guess I sorta knew they were edible but I never heard of anybody actually using one for anything. Interesting.

I sure do love me some berry punch

i want to cum inside rainbow dash

pic unrelated

WHO /mlp/ HERE?!

Literally rèddit: the thread

Go back

Is berry punch alcoholic?

How long till Hawaiian Punch gets shit on for 'whitewashing' Hawaiians on their label?

When I was a kid I always thought the mascot was a moose

Ditto.

TPBP

Who's the big nosed guy?

It's Sonata your punch that's the problem user

youtube.com/watch?v=86IpU3g-S8Q

You need grapes and strawberries.

It's like coming all over you. It's light, it's playful.

ok reddit

Literally who?

he wants to cum in a pony.