>eats sardines and bread
what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jpTHzp6k6PI?t=2m46s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's just like me

Very Portuguese.

So?
The richest of the rich and the poorest of the poor all drink Coca Cola too.

i live in a gentrifying neighborhood and i can tell you from experience that """rich""" people don't have a clue about what good food is
>tfw all the amazing restaurants that i've gone to for years are either shit now or straight up gone
all that's left is overpriced hipster meme bullshit

>one of the famous and richest athlete in the world
yeah but it's soccer so who gives a shit

heh heh, I guess the rich are actually the losers now that the restaurants you like are gone

anyone outside of burgerland.
also its football, cunt.

food of the gods.

simple good food > elaborate trash

no expensive bullshit can be better than a ripe peach

well i sold one of my places for many times what i paid for it so i'm """rich""" now but
bland overcooked fried chicken from a place that doesn't use vowels??
kill me.
i need to find a new shithole

>Price of sardines skyrockets following normies making it the next new health fad
THIS BETTER FUCKING NOT HAPPEN
I WILL BE VERY MAD

>anyone outside of burgerland
yeah like I said, who gives a shit

this. can you really beat something like buttered french bread?

This. It's why MPW gave up his michelin stars.

Rich people don't drink sugary beverages lol.

this proves money can't buy class

I hear these stories of Olympic athletes eating at McDonald's because it offers a constant menu and they don't want to compromise their stomachs with local foreign food.

That's actually really smart.

I do this when I travel

These athlete know what's up.

Why eat those sardines when he could eat these ones?

>man does what he enjoys and not what he could afford

THIS SHALL NOT STAND

Warren Buffet drinks Coke, mate.

what kind of retarded thinking is this, jesus fucking christ. hey look user is rich therefore he is no longer human derp

Any wealthy person is smart enough to do research and know that soda is practically poison.

Being rich isn't a barrier to being able to do your own research. Practically everyone has at least a cheap smartphone, unless by choice, and can access the internet.

Being rich or smart also doesn't make you wise outside your own field. Otherwise deGrasse Tyson would be someone whose opinion should be taken seriously when he starts talking about social science or climate change or whatever thing he tries to speak about beyond his experience.

There are also plenty born into generational wealth or who hit the lottery or something that are complete dumbasses. Look at the number of rich celebrities who shill for or believe absolutely retarded shit for one.

Information on how bad soda is isn't exactly hard to come by, all that matters is how much you care about it.

>Any wealthy person is smart enough to do research and know that soda is practically poison.

Meanwhile the billionaire president of US is...

You are not very bright are you?

youtu.be/jpTHzp6k6PI?t=2m46s

ronaldo doesn't drink coca cola

and as the other user said already, pretty much everyone other than you amerifats.

Expensive caviar are also packed in tin cans. Your point?

Cristiano is a health junkie so i'm not surprised he is eating this for some omega3.

Trump loves diet coke

sounds normal to me. how about anchovies with butter on bread. thats a french dish. its good. yall are afraid of stinky oily fish. be a man, eat the tiny fish.

He posts here

There's no point in travelling if you're not going to eat new foods

>living in yuurope aka new islam rapeland
>living in some thirdworld shithole like brazil
>living anywhere where people watch soccer
I seriously hope you don't do that

And they are equally capable of moderating their consumption or just not giving a fuck altogether about the long-term unhealthy effects.

Based.

>mfw his horde of third worlder fanboys start buying sardines and jack up the prices worldwide

yeah exactly, who gives a shit

I mean, if you're travelling to compete, thats kind of the point

being wealthy doesnt mean you lose your human urges or don't have normal desires. My gf's parents make over a mil per year and drink tons of diet caffeine free pepsi

not if you're trvelling for sports and can't risk getting food poisioning

Messi drinks Sprite with his cheese pizza.

ter stegen, wtf

Messi is autistic

BASED RICH PEOPLE

They're immune from criticism because the people criticising them don't have as many ill gotten gains as they do!

You're such a faggot.

You dont get to be in a position like his by being an idiot. He knows exactly what he is doing and is playing up a role that appeals to the crowd he knew he could get. Watch him when he was younger.

He wasn't pointing out he is an idiot, he was pointing out that he is rich and drinks soda.

needs onion and lemon juice

So you need to have lots of money to Jewgle search "is soda bad for you?"
Peasants never receive that soda is unhealthy, do they?

quality tinned seafood can get really expensive

he grew up poor as fuck, of course he still enjoys poor people food it's nostalgia

You can't think of a single good reason besides eating to travel?

>So you need to have lots of money to Jewgle search "is soda bad for you?"
Nope. The point is that if you are wealthy then there is no doubt you will have access to that information.

One would expect that in this day and age everyone would know that soda is unhealthy but one could conceivably argue that someone living dirt-poor in the middle of nowhere may not have access to that knowledge.

What do YOU mean by 'what did he mean'? Are you asking: "Why did he eat this"?

Thanks for this, I love expanding my vocabulary.
t. Veeky Forums

Saudade is a meme word, don't use it.

>diet coke
Right because he's totally on a diet..

Retard.

'meme' word. when will it end?

That looks pretty tasty. Is it tasty?

You can find like 50 different retarded blogs talking about this dumb word that amounts to focused nostalgia. Use it if you're writing bossa nova lyrics in Portuguese but don't incorporate it into your general lexicon

diet coke makes you fatter than real coke btw

It doesn't.

Neymar puts pineapple on his pizza jfc

>Use it if you're writing bossa nova lyrics in Portuguese
bitch I might

Yes it does.

>sushi + nutella sandwich

what a madman

uma delicia

Maybe for an aspie with no self control like yourself.

Iniesta knows whats up

could be that he paid a lot for this
there's a hipster restaurant in berlin that only serves canned sardines of all kinds with white bread

I will never understand rich people who don't have a butler, multiple other servants and still eat supermarket food. If I were rich as fuck I would only eat the best foods from around the world and have all mundane chores and work done by servants so I can focus all my time on enjoying all the awesome shit money can buy. Rich people with no imagination and no penchant for hedonism really don't deserve all that money, since they may as well not have it if they don't enjoy it. Stupid faggots wanting to stay normal people, doing their own laundry and grocery shopping. What utter retards.

You don't stay rich by wasting money, user.

Sardines are incredibly healthy and tasty. Get them in olive oil or marinara sauce and you're doing something right.
You know nothing about money and you'll never be rich. Hedonism is a endless pit of emptiness which can never be filled and the end is only reached from enlightenment.

t. someone who has a shoe box under their bed filled with more cash than you make in a year.

If you can't afford to spend money on servants and first rate food, you're not really rich.

>You know nothing about money and you'll never be rich. Hedonism is a endless pit of emptiness which can never be filled and the end is only reached from enlightenment.

Why not go be a monk then?

Lol, that's a bold claim about wealth coming from some fucking retard who probably has jizz caked into half his socks and cheeto-dusted fingers.

A life of frugality and the occasional indulgence is the way I live, and its not comparable to a monk. You can be educated about money and realize your car shouldn't be a Ferrari or Audi because that's what the next shiny thing on the list that you must have to show everyone how successful you are (which draws in people who you don't want in your inner circle.) Same goes to food, what can $60,000 annually do for you? Spend it on some extravagance with no returns which you'll enjoy today and never get to experience again? Eat your shit so you can get a return on your investment. You can do what you want with your money sonny, but that doesn't make it the right thing to do.

"Buffett is a loyal customer and by his own estimates, consumes about one-fourth of his calories from Coca-Cola every day."

Athletes are some of the least creative people in the world, duh

they literally follow rules for a living

>t. someone who has a shoe box under their bed filled with more cash than you make in a year
Remember when we used to ask for timestamps for ridiculous unsubstantiated claims. Of course you don't.

I wish I knew what enlightenment really meant :(

for me it doesn't matter- I don't have sense of taste

well, I'm from switzerland, I highly doubt you will ever reach a quality of life anywhere near us, oh and hey, did you know that we aren't in the EU? so no forced flood of sandniggers for us.
anyways, I don't give a shit about sports, but your cringy murica attitude just gets me every time.
good night friend.

Warren Buffet also owns a massive stake in Coca-Cola, and it made him a large chunk of the wealth he has today.

Just saying he has a vested interest.

Your talking to a tru 'dine warrior. Im out on the streets for this shit.

and as the other user said already, pretty much everyone other than you amerifats.

>Soda is bad for you
Easily proven by basic research
>Benefits of social science
>Climate change

I'm noticing a trend.

New foods aren't always a good idea when you've got an 8hr bus ride the next day.

Whats the point of traveling if you're not gonna eat local food?

>ill gotten gains

a lot of people are rich because they worked their asses off instead of being a lazy faggot

thats why looks like he is an animated chicken nugget? ok

>working hard would make you rich
This is not the 50's user

hard work, that's hard.

I'd like a small loan of a few million dollars instead.

m8. They drink nothing BUT sugary shit.

We're talking people, rich americans aren't people they're reptilians or teutonics or whatever the fuck term alex jones made up - actually I think it's pirates now, right? or was it goblins.

The point is: everyone knows hob-goblins arrange their fridges like they work in 7-11s.

That fridge is a mess, the drinks in the back will be expired by the time he gets to them since he's always restocking

>he