Why are women so good at philosophy?

Why are women so good at philosophy?

>Pic related, She was the greatest philosopher of all time.

Beauvoir was a nonce and nowhere near as good as Weil. Get better taste in women.

I can't find a source on that quote other than something called "the book of positive quotations."

Women can be incredibly good, and at times a lot more insightful on certain topics than men are.
Arendt never liked to think of herself as a philosopher, but still...

Both of these are literally facebook tier reflections and SdB's quote sounds like something you would find written in that exact font on a box of Nike shoes, I'm unimpressed

Sure, friend. You probably consider Schopenhauer's meme quotes to be powerful revelations though, so I'll refrain from going any further.

At least Schopenhauer could be funny.

Why don't you provide examples of something you find meaningful rather than empty criticism?

Well am I wrong? The OP's quote is a rephrasing of "Just do it" kek, and Arendt's quote is so self-evident that it's basically an implied fact of life, yeah art and entertainment distort the reality, no shit.
Yeah and set myself up for you to shit on my examples out of spite right?

Go back to kikebook you idiots.

Tone it down. Your hyperbole reveals you as an idiot, rather than blinding us to the fact.

>Universal
Funny name, that. Love is higher, from a higher realm.

I agree with you on OP's quote. The thing about Arendt's is that its perspective stemmed from a different area than most. Even so, that's not the type of thinking she's even given credit for.

>Yeah and set myself up for you to shit on my examples out of spite right?

Not everyone is as decayed as you. Sometimes people prefer contribution over vile. Shocking, I know.

Shocking and untrue for Veeky Forums

>Yeah and set myself up for you to shit on my examples out of spite right?

So you dislike this but can't think of anything better. Gotcha

Back in your box babby

the worship of quotations is fucking stupid

>So you dislike this but can't think of anything better.
Pretty much, I don't really think solely in quotes like women do

What an incredible amount of short -sightedness. This is an image board. If quotations aren't being posted through images, then they're being cited through text. It's a quote either way, and in this case it was meant to give footing so that a particular opinion could be expressed, not to expound on an entire thesis. I'm sorry that in this situation it had be about womynz, user.

Truly Weil is the queen of Veeky Forums

Did you just search that up yourself? I'm very proud of you.

The quotes still weren't the point though. Simplified viewpoints are sometimes expressed to arouse discussion in others, which is a thing that is repeated many, many times over on Veeky Forums. The reasons why it would arouse so much redundant cynicism in this context, I can only leave to conjecture..

Women ruin everything.

:(

Is this gay shit suppossed to be philosophy?

Not if you don't like it, user.