Making Prison Loaf

Making Prison Loaf (A.K.A. Nutraloaf) for a radio taste test. Thought you might be interested.

The total for all this was $25.37.

How do you taste something over the radio

We sit in a studio with microphones near us, discuss the dish at hand, taste it, and share our experience with each other and the listeners.

I don't think I've ever had canned carrots before.

Interesting, continue.

From what I've read this dish isn't so much awful as it is bland. I guess tonight we'll find out.

Beef?
most nutraloaf recipes don't have meat in them
beans were usually the protein

Instructions say to grind it all together, but I'll fold the puree into the dry ingredients.

After an extensive perusal of multiple recipes, I can report that the majority of the ones I read contain meat.
Your search results may yield different findings.

The cheapest kind of minced meat I imagine.

What station? I wanna listen to you try this shit.

This already looks fucking gross.

Oh no, I'm not falling for that one again. Last time I told Veeky Forums to check out my show while I was live I got a death threat. It was /b/, so I should have known better, but my, my, my, once bitten, twice shy.
It won't air until next Saturday anyway.

inb4 Clean your loaf pan.

I know it's got some crud from my last loaf of bread, but I didn't notice it until it was too late, and I don't care anyway.
It can only improve the flavor.

kek
at least record it and upload it somewhere

Now we wait for it to bake. 40 minutes.

It'll be archived at radiofreeamerica.com for 2 weeks and on my website for longer. Good luck finding it. Maybe someone can try and dox me from EXIF data or something.

Sounds retarded tbqh

The prisoners are made to eat it with their hands, perhaps for added shame.

We got a Negative Nelly here.
Well, as they say, that's what makes horse racing.

>clue.jpg
Is it a Florida radio station?

it is oregon

omg adorbs

force people to eat the loaf

Nice sleuthing

Done!

looks nutruitious

I think prisoners should have to eat this shit the rest of their lives. It's disgusting the ACLU defends the rights of prisoners. I hope they burn in hell.

what about politcal prisoners?

People like you are precisely the reason why America's prison system is in the shitter. Anyone who commits a crime is automatically no longer human and has no rights. Rehabilitation? Yeah, fuck that noise. Treat them like chickens in a Tyson factory. Who gives a shit?

It looks like what you find inside of a cheap desk when you break it

I hope you're convicted of a crime you never committed, get a whopping 1500 calories/day all while working 10 hours/day in 100 degree heat on the chain gang. You'd be sucking Tyrone and Jamal just to get an extra 100 calories, tough guy.

did you bake a metal file inside of it?

>It's disgusting the ACLU defends the rights of prisoners
Astounding that somebody can be so thickheaded they don't understand inalienable, human rights and the need to protect them from overpowered governmental systems.

It's worse than that. Get busted with 1/2 oz of pot in a loonybin rightwing state (think Jeff Sessions) and you wear a scarlet letter on your forehead in terms of employment. The gaping maw of the private industry prison and parole system thrives on and encourages recidivism for profit. What a disaster and that's what we live under but they've convinced the simpletons to blame it on muh nigs and spics.

>crime you never committed

Nice meme.

Please fuck off back to redit you boring cunt

You're an idiot. Would you like inmates whipped or otherwise tortured?

Particle board.

Marijuana is illegal. Why are you crying about how bad criminals have it?

all crimes are not equal

God you cucks are hilarious. Don't you have a fundamentalist praise repentance and drumpf worship ceremony scheduled?

What do you think a proper punishment for marijuana should be?

A fine

I knew it. You're a fucking moron.

Don't you have some kekistan protest to get maced at?

i wish this was nutraloaf.
nutraloaf in reality is whatever meal they had in a blender with added breadcrumbs. yes, breakfast too

go back to shilling at /pol/

Getting ready to head to the station.

good luck!

This is going to be

They don't do that anymore cause it was a health violation.

They don't look bad. I think if you had cut them up into squares, laid them on top of each other, and drizzled a thin gravy on them, they'd be pretty good

>what are victimless crimes

You're an autist.
Also,
>hell
LOL

Well, how is it?

You go ahead and ask an officer while you're sitting in solitary for some extra gravy and the gratitude of utensils and see how that works out for you.

But you're not in solitary, you're sitting in a house.

I always had old time cons tell me it wasn't bad, just more or less completely bereft of a discernable flavor, with an unpleasant texture.

I don't think many places so nutraloaf now outside of as a disciplinary, and I think it has generally been used mostly for that anyway.

I imagine the synthetic food they eat outside of the Matrix tastes like prison loaf.

Reactions

Some like it. Others....

>KCPB 90.9
>Coast Community Radio
>Warrenton, OR

2oregon4me

More prisons SHOULD be like this about aren't.

Watch Lockup one weekend instead of Toonami.

All prison inmates do is play cards, eat shitty food and get into trouble. Most of them don't even WORK!

I don't miss that shit.

You really have to piss someone off or be in adseg to get the loaf

>prisons SHOULD use prisoners as free labor
They already do, and that's a fucking problem.

Prisons are modern day slave plantations, and the gubmint would love nothing more than to put you in there too, for any reason they can.

I'm going to call them and tell them a pedophile they work with who made the prison food is posting their pictures on a Taiwanese sewing forum

What were you in for?

Do these normies know your shitposting on Veeky Forums?

Those idaho instant mash is so fucking good

Keep sucking that fucking prison-industrial complex cock.
The Scandinavian countries have the lowest recidivism rates in the whole world but we won't even fucking TRY to rehabilitate prisoners because HURRRRR PRISON IS A PUNISHMENT NOT A VACATION!!! LET'S MAKE THEM BREAK ROCKS WITH PICKAXES AND THEN THROW THEM BACK OUT ON THE STREET, THEY'LL TOTALLY LEARN SOMETHING FROM THAT!!!

possession of marijuana with intent to distribute, possession of anabolic steroids

The difference between actual rehabilitation and how prisons work in America is the difference between training your dog to poop in a particular place versus just beating your dog when you find out they pooped in the living room.
One of those will actually get results. The other will just result in your dog continuing to poop in the living room, or maybe he'll move to pooping somewhere else, like in your bedroom, or maybe the kitchen.

>>shitposting

What do you think that means?

Moot strips exif

Moot's dead, baby.

If you shoot your dog he won't poop anywhere ever again.

It looks dry af.

Is it?

Next time make pruno or hobo soup.

* with tobacco for flavoring in the soup

the way me and my buddies used to do it was boil some water in a metal barrel, get some meat(fish, frog, squirrel, roadkill or dumpster meat) add some fruit and shit you get from the bleeding hearts and other such people and some bread or stuff from the dumpster and some 40s or other alcohol. then we all got our patches of extracted tobacco and threw in a pinch each for flavor. let is stir for an hour and then we all ate good for two days

Technically untrue unless he died with a crystal clear colon. Animals poop one last time after death. You will too.