What you think. Not sure what it is. Bought it seasoned from the Hispanic supermarket. Wife is cooking it

What you think. Not sure what it is. Bought it seasoned from the Hispanic supermarket. Wife is cooking it.

This is the last one which was the first before she cooked it.

I have no fucking idea dude

bruh it's carne asada, pre-marinated

I miss that shit, a shop in Imperial Beach CA has the best I've ever had

skirt steak is the best u fag

Meat for "carne asada".
One of the most common cuts for outside cooking in latino countries.

How does it feel to have a wife smarter than you? I hope you're supportive.

Why are you cooking it again if it already was cooked?

This, some markets have great pre marinated cuts

The pictures are in reverse. First one I took is third one posted. 1st one posted is the ones that are done being cooked.

It was a little confusing since you said "wife is cooking it" instead of "wife cooked it" but thank you for clarifying.

Beans she cooked.

Rice.

Yeah those are beans and rice alright.

Thinking about thos beans...

eye of round

does your wife know your shitposting on Veeky Forums instead of helping her?

Wonderin who's gonna be brapping the most later in bed

Most likely flap meat or outside skirt steak butterflied open.

Rice and marinated meat wtf? Is this how americans eat it?

Just chop up some lettuce, make a simple fresh serrano/tomato/onion salsa with lemon and salt, cut up a few avocados, and put everything in a flour tortilla, add cheese and/or beans if you'd like it, but I think beans are a bit excessive

Rice has no part in this unless you're making shitty burritos

>avocados
>flour tortilla
>cheese (most likely cheddar)
Then
>removes rice
>beans are excessive

KYS

Avocados are totally perfect in an arrachera taco, flour tortillas are used everywhere in the north and center of mexico but I guess it's a personal choice, when I said cheese I meant a cheese like Chihuahua or Gouda/Monterrey Jack if you can't find a real mexicheese - you melt the cheese as you heat your flour tortilla.

Rice is what defines the difference between a burrito and a taco, adding beans is just pushing it but I admit I eat it like that sometimes

I'm from mexico btw