No other books matter whatsoever. You are wasting your life if you are not reading, thinking about...

No other books matter whatsoever. You are wasting your life if you are not reading, thinking about, or discussing this book.

Other urls found in this thread:

athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=1714031#/L0
chicopeema.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Minutes/_10202016-857
photos.masslive.com/republican/2010/10/high_school_boys_soccer_northampton_at_chicopee_high_2.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For Chrissake, Goonan. Take your delusions elsewhere.

What if I told you I was the next Nietzsche, but even better. What if I was and I decided to come to this board?

"Human history will forever be classified as this: Before-Foundation, After-Foundation."
Sounds like you're shooting more for the next Christ.

My thoughts are greater than his, Nietzsche, any other philosopher.

It all has to do with power and connecting, the two most important components of human life with far-reaching applications.

When you are wrathful/depressed/crazed/hedonistic you are reacting to a feeling of powerlessness. I also say that ignorance is a form of powerlessness. WE HAVE FREE WILL. We choose to either cultivate power through self-control, courage, wonder, and humor, or succumb to our innate and experienced powerlessness. We can act either destructively or constructively (in the way of building). This is an extremely simplified explanation of my core philosophy. This is the tip of the iceberg. I go into power-seeking, and how people must seek power, but not excessively, otherwise they are destructive as well.

I also have about 10 OTHER groundbreaking concepts that I go into in the book.

by connecting I mean connecting with others and the universe

Nietzsche didn't need anyone's attention or praise

he did not need to self-promote

stop acting like a fool. if your books are worth reading people will read them

advertisement makes you seem weak and insecure

be more honest with yourself

He wasn't the first to introduce his book as a Copernican overturning. Spengler did the same in The Decline of the West. The difference is that only one of them is worth reading.

You absolutely and utterly failed in the title department

Your book contains really only one well thought-out idea, and there's nothing groundbreaking about it. It's not well-written either.

A. You must accept that your life is meaningless.
B. You must then create a subjective foundational mental structure to build an enjoyable life and to protect yourself from meaninglessness.
C. You must create a strong foundational societal structure to support individuals.
D. You must understand that some things destroy humanity and other things strengthen humanity.
E. What is "right" or "wrong" depends on the strengthening or destructive qualities of the action or thought.
F. You must accept and work with things that are not absolute truths in order to accomplish B, C, D, and E.
G. You must accept things that cannot be changed but not succumb to their negative consequences.
H. You must build upon things that can be changed in order to create a stronger mental and societal structure and create a better life

holy....i want more

lol, you have never written a goddam book have you?

How do you know my book isn't worth reading?

That's not meant to make you go WOWWWWW THIS IS GROUNDBREAKING STUFF, it is a soft prepping of your mind for what I say later.

Oh so you don't agree about the animalistic-aritifical or power spectrum? You don't agree with my economic model? You don't agree with the sexual dynamics? You don't agree with my conception of the creation of the aesthetic? What is the idea you do agree with?

Lmao this is pathetic

"Lmao this guy is pathetic, he doesn't create my TV shows, those guys are cool."

i bought your book. only read first few pages then discarded it. pretty poorly written imho. short paragraphs. pretty incoherent and not very original. however will read sometime in the future. maybe theres more to come.
if so will make thread until then have fun buying your own books
do you adhere to any political philosophy because in the end it all boils down to this desu

>Reads first page of book and gets scared. "I-I'm just gonna set his down and read some more Ayn Rand."

goonan

goooooonan

gooooonaaaaan

lol, im probably more well read than you. just be grateful for the bucks and dont insult your readers. i will read it someday, just chill. i have other stuff to do and read right now
by assuming i am scared you are just making a fool of yourself

>Reads entire collection of John Greene, David Foster Wallace, and Ayn Rand.
>I'm very well read, I've read more books than you.

You only truly need to read 30 books in your life that are specifically selected as stepping stones in order to accumulate enough knowledge to know anything. Anything else is waste and takes away from your mental space and ruins your ability to think for yourself.

I don't care if you bought my book, I don't like people who waste their time on earth being stupid.

Okay, I'll bite. What are these "30 books"? Do you talk about them in your book?

The author has done nothing but shill and insult, this is not the work of one with any truth to reveal.

goonan

goonan

very goonan in here

needs more goonan tho

goonan

also goonan

goonan, goonan everywhere

a bounty of goonan

Title sounds like shit. Should have been "Foundations of."

What's Goonan's stance on political philosophy?

someone dox goonan please.

From his website:
Find the book in these stores: Blue Umbrella Books- Westfield MA (I have an author event here June 1st 6pm), Amherst Books- Amherst MA, World Eye Bookshop- Greenfield MA

So he clearly lives somewhere in Massachusetts. Someone should go to his book reading and piss on him or something. At least take a photo of him, or accuse him of being a Veeky Forums nazi or something.

Have you read Bordiga, Goonan?

Goonan's webdomain is registered at 6 Lincoln Street, Chicopee, Massachusetts. This is a picture of that house.

athletic.net/TrackAndField/Athlete.aspx?AID=1714031#/L0
Here are Sean Goonan's highschool track and field records. He went to Chicopee High School

I found some minutes from the Parks Department in Chicopee, in which Sean Goonan asks about holding a Farmers Market in a local park. The council asked him to look into it and report back to them.

chicopeema.gov/AgendaCenter/ViewFile/Minutes/_10202016-857

Def picking up one of these bad boys.

Digging around the highschool stuff some more, I've found a picture of Sean Goonan at a soccer game.

photos.masslive.com/republican/2010/10/high_school_boys_soccer_northampton_at_chicopee_high_2.html

haha, I saw that too, but it looks like you'll want it with a number 10 to be authentic.

Goonan, I just e-mailed Blue Umbrella Books suggesting they cancel your event and stop selling your book. I cited your unsourced passages on genetics, masculinity and homosexuality. I think once they realize what you're all about, they'll probably back out of promoting you.

Consider this revenge for all your shitposting and your obnoxious "Second Coming of Christ" routine that you keep bringing here and to other threads.

Whatr the fuck is going on in this thread

This is amazing

Nigga doesnt even have an wiki page, even Bob Black who is more original and influenceable than you has one.

uh oh, looks like we've discovered the foundation.....for exploration

LMAO is that it? Sounds like a poor reading of Nietzsche. Should have called it beyond goon an evil.

If they don't end up cancelling, I might take a trip up there. Any other northeasterners feel like mooning the goon?

quick goon make a wiki page for yourself and blow this user the fuck out

are you that ugly?

underrated

If I lived close enough, I'd go with you. We could make t-shirts that say shit like "GOONS FOR GOONAN" and just loudly chant "GOONAN, GOONAN" as he tries to talk about his book.

no other pictures of Goonan on that page. That particular image from 2010 was taken when Goonan was 17 years old. He is currently 24.

But this photographer took some fucking hilarious photos of the other players. Going to post the best ones..

goonanposting in a goonanthread

I think this is my favorite.

None of these are funny.

t. goonan

fuck off goonan

goonan detected

Perfect for the "about the author" section. Gives you perfect insight into how he came to be the writer he is today.