Drumettes or flappers?

because you faggots will argue about anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eMHwsJKj1MA
youtube.com/watch?v=odrxl5T8Aro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They're called flats, faglord.

I don't eat wings that are mutilated like that. Give me the whole wing

my dad likes the flats and tries to claim that I LOVE drums so he will just feed me drums till I explode

hi, faglord. i'm user

75% flats and 25% drums is the perfect ratio.

flats, so much moore satisfying

nuggers for me

KYS

Flats, drums involve too much wrestling with cartilage and tough shitty garbage meat
Good flats are like eating butter

>you faggots will argue about anything

see?

how cold that even be possible if you were hoggingall the flats

drumettes because more meat in each bite, no meat in between bones. sometimes they are mutated and THICC too

drums

grablel

Drums AND ITS NOT EVEN CLOSE - WHY FUCK WITH TWO BONES?!?!?!?

the meat is more tender

t. yuropoor who has never experienced the glory of hotwings

Flavor comes mostly from skin and fat

Wings are butchered in such a way that there is usually some bear meat on the side of the drum, while flats have an excess flap (right side of OPs pic) from quartering

Flap scoops up extra sauce

I enjoy both. Drumsticks are great when you want to go straight into a bite and the flats are when you want to get technical. That is part of the fun with wings!

thats kinda hot

all drums, all day erryday

come at me bro

This but I'll take whatever because I'm not a picky faggot that needs a restaurant to cater to his every need.

Drums only. Flappies are shit.

If you know the secret you won't have to worry about bones no more.
youtube.com/watch?v=eMHwsJKj1MA
youtube.com/watch?v=odrxl5T8Aro

if you don't prefer the drumettes KILL YOURSELF

>tfw that's my fetish to a certain extent

drums obviously. the flappy end has less meat, and it has this nasty huge dark vein that runs down the middle, so if you don't want to eat it you have to pick out the bits of meat from between the bones.

flappers are superior

anyone who disagrees can kindly gas themselves

The wings have more skin, but legs are easier to eat.

Dont mater to me, I eat cleanly to the bones

Flats are generally more consistent. Sometimes you see a big drum and you're like "Oh baby, look at all that meat!" But then you bite in, and it's like 10% meat and a 90% mix of nasty cartilage, bones, and stringy shit. Flats though? You bite one side, you bite the other, you tongue fuck the meat out of the middle; it's pottery every. single. time.

Well said, friend

There are people that eat wings on a regular basis and don't know to do this shit. Flat are superior.

>pull it out
>push it down

Just do the superior smash technique. Makes you look like a wizard.

Both, and anyone who says different is a faggoty gaylord cuckshlomo. But they're best when still whole wings.

whats the smash technique? asking for a friend

I prefer 60% flats, 40% drumettess. Whenever I order 12 wings, I prefer it when I am brought 8 flats and 6 drumettes.

flats, lucky my missus likes drums

>whole wings
Fuck off gook

How are they comparable. Drums are a mainstay in the same tier as breast, thigh. Wings are throwaway finger food.

Flats, too many times I've bitten into what I thought was good drum meat that turned out to be cartilage, plus flats are easier to dip.
Blue cheese is the only approved dipping sauce and that isn't up for debate

I the bones clean and then eat the ends of the bones.

I, too, prefer to be brought 14 wings when I order 12.

Guys, I have a dumb question.

How do I cut up the wing so it looks normal. I can never do it right

Hey it's three for free!

I do this too. I learned it as a child from my depression era grandmother. I enjoy the cartilage as much as the meat, tbqh senpai.

Simple Steps to quickly Breaking Down Whole Chicken Wings:

Locate the two joints by using your fingers. ...Use a pair of kitchen shears to snip through the center of each joint, leaving you with three parts: the Drumette, the Wingette (often called a Flat), and the tip.

SHEARS

Holy shit, I've been using a meat cleaver and hoping for the best

Thanks, man

Not the fucking drumstick from its leg (which is attached to the thigh), we're talking about the mini-drumette from the wing. Jesus.

>using a meat cleaver
It's amazing you still have all your fingers still lol, best of luck senpai

both because I cut wings and deep fry them myself, idiot.

drums are better but i would never care enough to order only drums

Boneless or bust.
Bonefags disgust me to no end.

Bonelesss wings are chicken nuggets you boner, they use processed chicken instead of dark meat, why do you think they're so much cheaper

And they are better. Whats it to you? White meat can be just as good as dark meat. Plus I dont end up looking like a mess biting on bones for half an hour like you.

haha if you think they are better i feel sorry for you
isnt it time for mummy to wipe your bummy?

Sometimes boneless wings are made from whole cuts of breast meat. Those are substantially more expensive than normal bone-in wing.

>white meat can be just as good as dark meat.
Lolno

Nuggets are (generally) crushed up chicken mush while boneless wings (like tendies) are whole pieces of white meat. They are not the same thing

Excuse me, but non-gaylord Americans eat whole wings as well as separated wings. Are you a gaylord, user?

They're closer to being nuggets then they are to being wings.

Boneless are trash meant for children in their happy meals.

WINGS AREN'T DARK MEAT.

chick fil a nuggets are whole meat which is why they look so weird and small. Get them spicy and they are decent but no where near a real bone in wing

Boneless

When i was a kid: drums
now: flaps

>And they are better

i like flats more because i have a slightly autistic way of eating them. i take the lil flap with my teeth and pull the front skin off along with that little strip of fat and eat that as my first bite.

100% drums, faggot.

Childhood is believing drummettes are best because of the meat quantity. Adolescence is recognizing that flappers are less messy. Adulthood is realizing that boneless is the best of both worlds.

>The feeling of sliding out that bone out of the tender meat of the flat

>bite cartilage off end
>extract bones
>eat whole thing, no muss no fuss
Flappers are the patricians choice. Lot of anons ITT don't seem to know this trick

What shitholes do you guys go to that don't sell whole wing hotwings?

There's more skin and it's easier to completely clean a flat of meat.

You will be the first put up against the wall and shot. I bet you eat your inferior boneless "wings" with a fork too.