So are the races genetically predisposed to have different mean IQs or not (controlling for environment)?

so are the races genetically predisposed to have different mean IQs or not (controlling for environment)?

Other urls found in this thread:

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/height
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Currently unknown.

>races
False premise.

great lets end affirmative action

pic related. And with the culture being the way it is, most people aren't keen to investigate it.

>is god real?
christfags clinging to their god
>is man created equal?
we just don't know, senpai

this

My personal belief is that there's a small difference, but not really that significant. Imagine negroids as 95, whites as 100 and asians as 105. Probably that wouldn't change much in real life. This based entirely on a guess

what data is missing in order to say definitively one way or another? what experiments would need to be run?

A mechanistic understanding of how genes influence intelligence.

A standard not applied to anything other than intelligence.

Untrue.

How do genetics mechanistically influence height?

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/height

Not fully understood.

w-wait no I want my oppression bux

So side from having more genes involved more than likely, intelligence is different how?

Brains are more complicated than bones and muscle tissue.

Right. And?

It's more difficult to develop a mechanistic understanding of how genes influence one than it is for the other.

Not pertinent.

Intelligence is a social construct.

But surely there's a difference between the question "Do genes influence X" and "What is the mechanism by which genes influence X"?

No one doubts that our greater intelligence than other animals is due to being genetically human.

Race is nothing but a social construct built on skin color, which is superficial and doesn't matter.

That is why it is vital to have equal representations of all races - diversity - in all fields.