Maybe 50?

>Subway
>cheap ass signature subs
>tell the pussies to go dig out the meat
>bone apple teeth

Order $595 of beef tenderloin and $5 of lentils

prob some tomato and other veggie pasta. no big deal desu

I mean, that depends.

Do you want the people who don't eat meat to feel like they were cared about, or irrelevant?

If the former, just get wraps or something that have a protein in them. Fucking rice and beans is a complete protein, so it isn't a big deal, and something simple will go a long way.

If the latter, pasta with tomato sauce. They'll all dislike you.

I want them to feel cared for.
I was trying to think of a good cuisine to aim for.

Go to local Italian deli/grocery store. They usually do catering.

Just depends on how fancy you want your catering.

Costco has party platters you know. Also, some restaurant owners on that Gordon Ramsay show pretty much bought pies from Costco to sell in their restaurant.

What's your state?

Over what span of time? Chinese and Mexican food are easy to get vegetarian options with btw and no one notices they're vegetarian

Vegetarian of 5 years here. PLEASE no veggie pasta, I've had enough pasta dishes to gouge my eyes out with it. Portabella muchrooms stuffed with herbs and whatever (cheese maybe if it doesn't have to be vegan) is always good

I'm thinking Cuban or Vietnamese.

beggars can't be choosers, faggot

you're the one who decided to impose dietary restrictions on yourself, you get to eat what the caterers so graciously provide as a "vegetarian" option because you refuse to eat meat or animal products, and you're lucky to even get that.
You don't understand how lucky you are to have the luxury of turning down food because it doesn't fit your belief system.

t. autismo

did you actually just make a whole new thread about this because nobody gave you a (You) fast enough?

kek he did

What about beans, rice, and some veggie mix?

Chipotle catering burrito bar

$590 worth of meat and a caesar salad

Hamburgers and a raw veggie tray

Italian takeout:
Eggplant parmiagana
Lasagna
Stuffed shells

Garlic knots
Cheesy garlic bread
Sausage stromboli
Spinach calzones

Caprese salad
Antipasto salad
Greek salad

No one will have any clue that vegan options are even there except the vegans. At worst they only have greek or caprese salad and bread, but if they are dairy eaters, they get to enjoy every course very well and equally. If this is lunch, you get an assortment of subs and salads, no pizza. Really diverse sandwich places, on the scale of Panera or au bon pain, even a local bistro, will have good options as well, like veggie paninis with goat cheese. There's no reason you can't cater vegan food from a separate restaurant, too, of course. Culturally, the arab food combinations like a big hummus, baba ghanouj, and fresh pitas and salads will satisfy the appetizer people and vegans both. A decent local hotel's restaurant will be quite familiar with how to cater to all types.

Just make indian foods.
That way you can make the same curries and just put them over chicken, or vegetable substitutes.

Korean stuff:
Kimbap (Korean Sushi Roll)
Japchae (Korean Sweet Potato Noodles)
Pajeon (Green Onion Pancake)
Vegan Bulgogi (Sweet Marinated Beef) Sandwich.
Bibimbap (Mixed Spicy Veggies and Rice)
Joomuk-bap (Seasoned Rice Balls)
Mandu (Dumplings)
Ramyeon (Korean Ramen Noodle Soup)
Pyogobusut-tangsoo (Sweet and Sour Shiitake Mushroom)
Ddeokbokki (Korean Spicy Rice Cakes)
Hobak Juk (Pumpkin Porridge)
Tofu Kangjung (General Tso’s Tofu)
Kimchi (Spicy cabbage)