Why is it so mainstream to hate burger king now?

why is it so mainstream to hate burger king now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Q_S_w41qDo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because based Hungry Jack's is better.
The burgers are better at Hungry Jack's.

Because everytime i go there its a fucking disapointment. McDonald's is slowly adopting the "made to order" format and, when they ultimately automate the ordering process, will do much better. Burger peasant on the other hand has done nothing but add bacon to their menu which was the solution five years ago. Obiviously they've put too much stock in their idea of what it means to be a fast food giant and will pay the price as the consumer market changes thanks to guys like five guys (fuck you its good), culvers, smashburger, etc.

>he fell for the 5 guys meme
as for mcdonalds they now charge $2 for a mcdouble here in california! that to me was the final straw when it comes to me ever returning to a mcdonalds restaurant ever again.

This

Because they microwave their burgers.

Well thats what happens when you pay a $9.50 minimum wage. Im not defending their practices, im just pointing out a consequence of a decision. Fucking A i remember the day when a McDouble ceased to be 1.08 (with tax]

the only problem with what youre saying is taco bell still has a $1 dollar menu here and little ceasars pizzas are still $5

it's a sad day when bk has to go to Veeky Forums to advertise their shit burgers

Hardees as the best burgers
/thread

The Whopper is great, I've never had a better burger

Problem is....it stays with you, you will smell Whopper forever, and it will likely make you puke for some reason, but going down it's utterly delicious, the warm mayo and ketchup mixture on the salad wit hthe warm beef is great, I love how it juices out and creates a small bit of dip for my fries which I eat at the same time continually into my mouth

Crying about inflation?

To be honest I don't even think about Burger King

I think of McDonald's as the fallen empire
I think of Wendy's and Chick-Fil-A as the places that won't cuck themselves to win over libs
I thinks of Five guys, Bojangles, Chipotle, etc. as generic places that hipsters worship because I've probably never heard of them
I think of Taco Bell as the last fast food place with real mainstream appeal

Burger King is like Sunrise Chicken, it's just there, tucked away in plain sight with one guy eating inside on his lunch break

KFC's Burgers are pretty good.

I never got to try that meme sandwich from a few years ago

People routinely go to KFC and eat an 8-piece by themselves but they put a little bacon between two chicken patties and it's a heart attack waiting to happen?

>meme sandwich
Don't know what your talking about. But you probably missed out.
Bacon and chicken should never be mixed. Why are you Americans so abhorrent!?

>It's just there, tucked away in plain sight with one guy eating inside on his lunch break

That's so sad, but you're not wrong

I kind of want to compare BK to KFC. They used to be pretty good, but it seems that standards have gone down, and in spite of unique marketing (funny social media, brand collabs), Burger King is pretty much how you describe it for the most part. Most BKs don't seem clean, up to date (in terms of interior design - think about how McDs are looking fancier these days), and while there are certainly some gems, aren't always worth the value.

is it?

BK is that place lonely people go to eat when they gather the courage to leave the house but aren't brave enough to be seen eating

burger king is weird

like you get random cravings for it but a lot of times you feel regret after eating it.

onion rings are still dope though.

I prefer Popeyes but KFC sandwiches are still worth while

because despite having the best looking burgers in the low end of fast food, they don't actually taste as good as mcdonalds and wendy's.

Yep. That and the chicken nuggets are a joke. I used to like bk but I have no problem never eating there again

is the banter?

>Bacon deluxe junior
>Deluxe
>Junior

Deluxe refers to ingredients
Jnr refers to size
Problem?

KFC does burgers?

Assume the worst here.
>KFC does burgers?
Bru, you are missing out. Get a Zinger burger immediately! You'll never look back

youtube.com/watch?v=_Q_S_w41qDo

>tfw when i work in camden
>tfw when there is a bk thats not even half as busy as the mcd
>tfw comfy alone time lunches becuase no ones in there

it isn't. people still their fat fucking faces with these fat fucking burgers because they're fat neanderthals who voted for bernie sanders. pieces of shit. learn to cook.

>yfw you will witness the downfall of burger king, jack in the box, and (hopefully) mcdonalds

The problem with Burger King is when you staff exclusively niggers, your quality drops. Popeye's suffers the same problem.

because they suck ass. that's why.

Popeye's isn't bad yet but the one I went to had white people in the managing roles.

Burger king and KFC are always full of niggers and the food always looks old. The restaurants are never busy and yet they overstuff their food trays

I remember loving Burger King when I was young. The burgers had a fresh taste to them with the crunchy vegetables and juicy patties with grilled taste.

Then I recently went to BK and the burgers taste stale like they were assembled the day before and then reheated in the microwave.

>when your country has only got McD's, KFC and BK.

Because they give you one slice of cheese on a double cheeseburger and their nuggets are worse than dollar store frozen nuggets.

>tfw you get the two bacon deluxes, turn around, then go back and get two more bacon deluxes all with extra mayo

>that one all black BK that purposefully delays white peoples' orders 20-30 minutes in hopes that you leave
>tfw it finally goes under

They discontinued those at my local kfc

Unlawful!! Poor guy's. I assume your American.

I still like Burger King. I think it's overall better than McDonald's, at least the ones within immediate distance here.

t. Mac Shill

You forgot to post about the mcchicken.

You harbour so much hate. Where did they touch you Darling?

Min wage is 12.50$ in LA.

I ate the food at BK recently because I got coupons in the mail for it, and its been awhile since I had a burger there. I used one for BOGO whopper. It just wasn't good. Something about that "grilled flavor" they like to emphasize makes it taste wrong. I let a co-worker have the second one, and threw away the rest of the coupons.

>caring about auxiliary burger options
>live in west coast
>blessed with in n out, the superior fast food joint
>simple, minimalistic options
>get in, get out
>go back to your 200k/year job quickly and happy

They got rid of the double stack in my area which was the literal only reason I ever bothered going to BK.

BK is overpriced as fuck thats why. Maybe a year or so ago I ordered a medium whopper meal, shit was TEN FUCKING DOLLARS.

I can literally get shit boi 5 guys for cheaper, or even something actually good like Culver's or In-N-out.

Why would I pay ten nigger dollars for a shitty burger with a patty thats been sitting in the warmer for who knows how long?

The burgers taste boring to me. Like the meat has no flavor. These new era burgers have way more flavor in their meat.

dunno how it is in america but in canada they're absolute trash
>dirty stores
>always dead
>only one person at cash
>only two registers in the whole store
>food been under heating lamps for hours
>menu hasn't gotten any good updates in forever
They don't even try and it shows

Because Burger King is disgusting crap, even next to other fast food places.

>stackers gone
you had one job BK

Burger king is garbage and doesn't taste good. Why the fuck does their meat taste sweet?

I think it's less about minimum wage and inflation and more about mcdonalds using "higher quality" ingredients because people bitch about them being unhealthy.
I wish they would just tell those people to fuck off like taco bell has.
Remember when people complained about taco bell not using "real" meat?
Did taco bell change their meat? Fuck no.

After the saturated fats ban, the food dropped in quality.

1990's Burger King fries > all others.

Five guys have all those ingredients they'll add for you. A1 sauce and grilled onions are pretty great.

Because BK slathers mayo on too many of their burgers, instead of mustard. BK burgers are already sufficiently fat, they need mustard not mayo. Fucking moronic.

It really does feel like BK just stopped trying about 10 years ago.

Taco Bell's entire menu is the exact same shit in a different configuration.

KFC Double Down!

Because their charbroiled flavoring sucks. Also their fries suck.

I do like their breakfast sandwiches though.

cause it's disgusting and they add too much mayo and their "GRILL FLAVOR #57Dc85" is disgusting as fuck and the sham has been exposed

I don't like thier burgers
Fries are perfect
And those cheetos mac and cheese were ok

chill out dude it's just a whopper

They're only redeeming menu item is the egg-normous burrito.

um grill flavor is really good

>in n out
>not Whataburger

I make 270k roughly before taxes too.

Why is it so expensive

Australia

My Popeye's is in Baltimore. Take from that what you will.

Lack of Marketing

I see McDonalds commercials ALL the time on tv

Never see Burger King

In the 90s and 00s they advertized as equals to McDonalds, targeted kids just as frequently in commercials

I haven't seen a Burger King Kids meal commercial in like a decade, thus whole generations grow up with a bias toward McDonalds, when it used to be about 50 50

I do not eat beefburgers.

At least Five Guys didn't have to be trendy by "roasting" people on twitter to try to hook in customers.

>he fell for the "meme fallacy" meme

BK give me the shits.

Ok lots of anons are making good points here but what you seem to forget are their best item: hash browns. Nice and crisp, little softness and they're bite sized.

Fear not user. I work a shitty warehouse job and it's just nice to got away and chill for a bit without the typical fast food nightmare.(screaming kids, busy with retards, and the one by my work is pretty much ran by nice old retired ladies.

BK is all around shite.
>too expensive for fast food
>staffed by shitty people who don't give two shits about anything
>whopper is alright but you feel like absolute shit after eating it
BK is one of those places I get random cravings for out of nowhere and decide to try and remember why I stopped going there in the first place.

Thanks BK

>that tiny ass pitiful looking patty
wew lad

Burger King tastes like sewage, is overpriced, every burger is more or less the same. They even messed up my order once and took my money without giving me a burger. Fuck em.

Couldn't tell you. The whopper and rodeo burger are some of the best fast food burgers around

Christ, it's the anti-bk. They just lost 5 customers thanks to you, anti-shill.

>Five Guys and Chipotle are hipster
maybe 15 years ago gramps, that shit is old news now

Whoppers are always good. I also like getting single cheeseburgers and putting Chick-Fil-A sauce on them

Because the 2 for 3 deal at mcdonalds is the shit
>too bad it's now 2 for 3.50 in NYC kms
at least the 2 for 5 is still 2 for 5 for a quarter pounder and a big mac
also, all of the burger kings in NYC now are literally in gas stations
they know they're demographic which is middle aged men who drive trucks around for the late shift, while mcdonalds is still advertising primarily to black teens

I recently went to a BK and it was great. Mcdonalds in the same area always fucks up my order and is dirty as shit, but BK was honestly better food and a better environment.

And yet the only people in there were some guy dealing pills and someone who was probably on them if not something else. What is Burger King doing so wrong?

They only have one sandwich people want

I don't get the hate either. Their coupon app works so much better than McDicks, plus they have a great lettuce/tomato/onion/pickle burger in the form of the Whopper. McD's got rid of the Big n' Tasty forever ago and they are always shuffling their overpriced "premium" burgers that sometimes have the standard toppings but most of the time don't.

All the hate The Simpsons gives Arby's is another thing I don't get.

>McD's premium burgers
>that sriracha abomination

Ive never been more disappointed in a fast food purchase.

Same here I always loved mc Donald's bit ery Big Mac ery quarter pounder tasted bland no flavour at all literally no taste what so ever other den sauces .

Now I'm in love with whoppers dey just have dat taste every bite is just something new.

Dey have. 2 for 6 whoppers deal goin on.

Now I just can't stop I have no idea wat I was thinking staying with mcdonalds.

>drunk as fuck
>thinking about 2 for 6 whoppers with zesty sauce
>tfw bk is a few miles away and would have to drive

fucc

>now
They've always been the redheaded stepchild of fast food

>two chicken nuggets have been deposited into your burger king account

Those pale ass chicken nuggets are upsetting me spiritually.

Make it $15/hr to flip burgers by highschoolers and you'll have a $4 McDouble flipped by a robot instead.

>I see them on TV
I understand why you don't realize social media is the standard for marketing now.