What are some good books about Tarot? I need to do some research for my novel

What are some good books about Tarot? I need to do some research for my novel.

Other urls found in this thread:

libgen.io/ads.php?md5=106CA4C9B5BA10BF9EBA5B5AB6013375
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Go with the OG, A.E. Waite's Pictorial Key to the Tarot

Just make it up like Eliot did

Hoeller's

Can we please argue about Jordan Peterson?

That seems perfect. Thanks user.

not today bucko

Jodorowsky's book is the only book on the subject worth reading, but be warned that he is batshit insane.

It's absolutely no joke.

who is this mammary mama

PHWOARR!!

I cant seem to find an English copy online. Care to help me out?
Found and added. Will read after Pictorial Key to the Tarot.
40 pages in. So far so good. I love how he is just shitting over all these other authors. I find his descriptions of the Arcana lacking however, he assumes that I have some background knowledge of the "common" interpretations. Regardless, the book has already been invaluable. Thanks for the suggestion again.

And I think that to write well about Tarot you have to be at least a little bit batshit insane, so that only makes me more confident that the work is good. No sane person would delve into this cesspool of symbolism.

Sauce

Where'd you find a copy of Jodorowsky?

>I will never...

libgen
libgen.io/ads.php?md5=106CA4C9B5BA10BF9EBA5B5AB6013375

cheers m8

I think it's hilarious that we're having a discussion that's worthy of /x/, but not in /x/ due to the stupid amount of LARPers.

I am merely interested in this for the cultural value. I look at it in a similar fashion as I would of Greek mythology.

Also youre welcome.

It'd be interesting to see threads about /x/ stuff here, considering people formulate better arguments.
I would like to see people thoughts or experiences on magic or paranormal stuff, I'm pretty sure most believe in at least one 'conspiracy'.
But I guess it would turn into shitposts extremely soon.

I think there are quite a few /x/ refugees on Veeky Forums, if only because /x/ is dominated by premenstrual girls who read Twilight books.