To paraphrase Hegel, advancement cannot occur without both thesis and antithesis...

To paraphrase Hegel, advancement cannot occur without both thesis and antithesis. Wow persona 5 is pretty lit desu senpaitachi.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/e_oWIY_xiWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actually the Thesis antithesis synthesis dialectic was thought up by Fichte and refined by Hegel

Akechi touches bases on that after.

Do they teach Hegel in Japanese high schools?

Of course. On a side note one of the first class questions was about plato.

I read Wikipedia, too.

>he buys weeb video games but is too cheap/poor to afford bookshelves
What the hell, user. I can hear those books screaming from here.

Lol my apartment is small and my other shelves are full. I dont mind them there. When they stack to the ceiling ill get a shelf.

Alex?

Tell us more about this Akechi-kun. His name suggests he may be some kind of... detective?

stacks of books on the floor are objectively better looking than a cheap piece of shit Ikea billy bookcase or something.

Akechi is a giant faggot

If a faggot quoted Hegel out of nowhere in a casual conversation, I'd punch his face. Also, "advancement" is a meme.

Do they even teach Hegel in western highschools?

FUCK OFFFFFFF

THIS THESIS BULLSHIT HAS NOTHING TO SO WITH HEGEL WHATSOEVER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARHHHHGGG

the Japs just quote their own interpretations by osmosis of things they think are cool from Western culture. don't take it too seriously.

In the US philosophy isnt taught in highschool at all

All proper countries that had Nationalism as a modernization tool have more of Hegel going on in their education systems.

He was mentioned in history class I took my senior year. Didn't really get into his thought at all.

zeta male detected

And they provide something for guests to sit on.

It's true what they say, books do furnish a room.

>assumes zeta is the last Greek letter

this です先輩

Which girl would Hegel fug in P5?

Personally I'd go for Mrs. Chouno

this one

Also Hegel used Abstract, Negative and Concrete.
In Brazil yes.

I thought I was on /v/ for a second and I was confused as to why I've never played the Moby Dick game.

>Zomega

reminds me of this
youtu.be/e_oWIY_xiWc

He could always fug himself as an anime gril