All i want in life is a woman to lie in bed with and:

All i want in life is a woman to lie in bed with and:
make love to, talk to, bite, kiss, lick, spank, make laugh, share secrets with, fuck, stroke, be mean to, be kind to and love.

It seems this is never going to happen for me. Are there any books which explore this personally unattainable paradise to satiate me at least a little?

Other urls found in this thread:

alphamalementality.com/free/Models - Mark Manson - First 3 Chapters.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its not paradise, its hardly worth the effort to acquire

>Unattainable
You know that having a girlfriend/wife is the most normal thing in the world, right? You could always put effort into actually being a successful person, rather than posting about how hopeless you are on an Icelandic ice fishing imageboard.

You put female companionship on a pedestal it does not deserve. Any woman you do manage to get with will never satisfy your expectations, yet despite that you will cling desperately to her out of fear of being alone again. She will not respect you, and with good reason, you are pathetic and deserve nothing but contempt.

it actually is kinda paradise, until it ends. But for a while its bretty dam good my friend.

Feels sad that it's over now though, but at least I'm that much closer to being a normie since I'm no longer a kissless virgin.

After reading Nietzsche and Kierkegaard, i know more or less what makes a worthwhile life in my opinion and it is too burdensome to make real and I'm an all or nothing person. I.e. i know i could have it but it'd only reach the heights of perfection i know it could if i become a respectable man i.e. a man who lives by his inwardly defined beliefs and I'm just too lazy to make that happen.

You do realize you can't project this mindset on to people right? Just because you talk about it doesn't it make it real, dumbass.

After your first relationship with a woman, you realize how stupid the need for female affection is. You realize that in the actual world women are boring animals compared to your silly fantasies about a human complement to your mind. Even the sexual act is boring. You realize that a man can't be a man without solitude.
It's terrific, but at the same time you realize how free you actually are.

This is the truth. Men who have not yet been with a woman tend to have these grand illusions of what love is, and how woman are. And they're not entirely to blame, because they grew up reading romantic stories and watching romantic movies that showcase these illusions as if they are real.

Being with a woman is amazing, and something that every man should want and work towards, but it is definitely not a paradise--and not something that should be at the center of your attention. Work on bettering yourself, and you will naturally find a woman. Because that's how the world works. There is a woman for every man in this world, and if you actually get out there and do something with yourself you'll get one. Sitting at home lamenting over how you don't have your Arthurian fantasy waifu isn't going to help you out any.

Seems more likely that the very small number of women you have met and been involved with have been boring have defined your views rather than all women being boring. Pointing out something as obvious as this on here will obviously be met with anger, likely proportional to insecurity. But it is a pretty obvious observation. Exceptional women exist, sorry to disappoint you redpillers

I'm not asking for advice, I'm asking for recs. I'd ask a chair for advice on women before I'd ask the echo chamber of resentment of memechan

>I read the words "women" and "boring animals" in the same sentence, therefore user is from /pol/ and hates women!
read my post again desu

Savage

I read the words "women are boring animals" yes. And that sex is boring. Again, couldn't this be a symptom of your limited experience rather than an eternal truth

Yeah, it's not like a lot of us have been with woman or anything. I had exactly what you want, but I guess my advice isn't worth listening to. Good luck, user. As far as book recommendations go, most good literature does not involve the blissful romance that you're looking for. So i';m not too sure what to recommend.

Savage

You just told me what i want doesn't exist.

I said that I had it, not that it lasted. .Every relationship starts off that way. It doesn't last long at all, though. It's called the honeymoon phase for a reason. The idea of a relationship that is eternal paradise where you're both happy and in love for ever is what doesn't exist

It's okay dude, some people prefer to react to the tone of the words rather than to their meaning anyway.

And some like to try to talk down to others instead of addressing content in order to get out of discussion

It's cool to see how you (only) understood my tone correctly again.

I'm well aware of this but it's all i want. I said it was unattainable in part because of knowing that. I've been in love and it was the best. Circumstance forced us not to be able to enjoy the honeymoon period of living in bed and i want a book to give a flavour of it, that is all

It's not all that's made up to be. As soon as you get it, you'll want something else.

If on a Winter's Night a Traveller by Calvino has a few (brief) parts of what you want. Can't think of anything else at this moment. If you had asked me for unfulfilled love that ends in tragedy...

OP is a loser

He's not a loser for wanting all that.

not that guy, but I got a drivers' license, I got a job, and I started occasionally drinking alcohol, still no ladies, still no good access to ladies, still no idea how to get one
and still no actual house or even car of my own, so I can't bring her back to "my" place or even take her places

maybe because you idealize relationships and women and dont actually want what a real relationship consists of?

why dont u just want a woman who you get alone with and is attractive to you?

Sill young

Young maLes are the least valued type of person. Girls don't really want you unless they are a lot younger. Try to get girls 4 years younger

Is there anything worth reading that just covers the start of the "normal" relationship after the honeymoon period?

Normal people coming down off the dizzying high into daily nicety? Not the usual Nick Hornby mid-life crisis or sudden attack of feminism nonsense.

Having women in your life doesn't guarantee this. I got with a girl I had a crush on in high school this past summer. We hooked up a few nights and I specifically remember waking up in the early hours of the morning and having her head resting on my chest. It's difficult to describe but in that moment I felt a warmth that made me feel full, it was bliss.
Anyway, it ended like it should have; she sent me a pic of her sleeping with another guy and I realized that I meant nothing to her. I've been with women since then but its only makes me feel lonelier.

Off the top of my head I would say Gatsby fits what you're looking for but you've probably already read that

>Sill young
I'm 28

>its not paradise
Yes it is, you virgin.

Female beauty freaks me out by how hard I'm emotionally drawn to it

Girls like in your pic don't even make me horny, my heart just hurts

>all i want is the thing i want the most

Yeah great so does everyone fuck off

Be warned, it isn't paradise.
I have a gf who loves me to absurd lengths, always wants sex, is kind, listens to what i say and also doesn't by into the bullshit others have to say. Her fav book is moby dick.
Prob is only if you really love it will work out. We had a perfect transition, still it wasn't enough. Now i have to debate myself to what to do.

I feel the exact same way. Seeing a pretty girl and not talking to her and knowing she won't be in my life feels like I got punched in the gut. Unfortunately this same emotional attachments makes it impossible for me to hate women, although I've tried.

Lower your standards. There are plenty of lonely meatpigs out there who want the same.

haha, man... i envy you
i always saw these kind of posts when i was a virgin and thought "when it happens to me, its gonna be good"

then i fucked a few girls and had a girlfriend and felt like even more of an alien than when i was a KHV

ah well

>Lower your standard

Anyone else possess a cruel combination of awkwardness/inexperience and high aesthetic standards? Not like "must have big tits" but rather from the perspective of actually appreciating the human figure. Good proportions, features, etc.

it sounds like you just want all the nice stuff without the realistic, mediocre, boring, and bad stuff

also it sounds like all you want is either a) someone who wants just and exactly what you want or b) just what you want without space for another person's desires that you do not share

the first being unrealistic, the second precluding the possibility of a meaningful relationship with a person in a kind of fundamental way

>my head just hurts
fuck this feel

It's called batting out of your league, kiddo.

yeah, only bitter virgins can't appreciate the depth and beauty of an average woman. It's not like your average woman is a bitchy, flighty, always eager to please (though more eager to contradict and control when they can), and generally just a pain in the ass if you have any interests outside of them.

ITT

complete and utter autism

That pain is one of my most frequent emotions, somewhere between forced indifference, and insecurity.

Op, look a milf prostitute. You won't regret it. Just come clean to her that you're a virgin. Bitches love virgins

If you really want to be able to get laid, which is the first step to getting a gf, you'll have to change yourself. Check out Models by Mark Manson. It isn't redpill garbage, and it worked for me. Here are the first 3 chapters so you can see if it appeals to you at all. alphamalementality.com/free/Models - Mark Manson - First 3 Chapters.pdf

The downside to all of these self help books is that the authors can't write for shit. They very well might have some great and helpful ideas, but from a lit perspective I can't get through the writing.

What did you get out of it and how did you apply it to your life?

I also wish terms like "alpha male" would be erased

>spank

My Twisted World

True that, Manson's writing gets very repetitive if you read the whole book. You can tell he was trying to fill up space by the end.

Motivated me to get a job, get therapy, dress better, work out more, and talk to girls. The book doesn't talk about alpha stuff that much, it actually makes fun of and tears apart redpill ideology.

>i know more or less what makes a worthwhile life in my opinion and it is too burdensome to make real

So what is it, in your case?

Family Happiness by Leo Tolstoy