What's some food or restaurants from movies/tv you wanna eat?

What's some food or restaurants from movies/tv you wanna eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CkdyU_eUm1U
youtube.com/watch?v=52jSB5s33aA
vimeo.com/90127834
youtube.com/watch?v=gXQhdB1y674
youtube.com/watch?v=2Sc3fXLK4FE
youtube.com/watch?v=dz5MtModlDg
youtu.be/6R4B0EQ408w
youtu.be/LNRarl0WNVY
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/no-soup-for-you-1.4245905
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=CkdyU_eUm1U

Why would you want to eat at a ripoff mcdonalds. The original is bad enough.

krusty burger

Neo kobe pizza

Dimmu Burger from Metalocalypse. Dimmu Borgir was my favorite band when I was a teenager.

anything from "Big Night", italian food heaven.

Because their buns have no seeds

Welcome to Good Burger, home of the Good Burger, can I take your order?

Would love to try some pizza in a cup. I hear people come from all over to get it, even ran the old cup o' pizza guy out of business

youtube.com/watch?v=52jSB5s33aA

Lois' dinner. That meat loaf with peas and mashed potato thing. They eat this all the time. I bet it's good.

do videogames count?

Holy shit YES! I wish Ed's Sauce was real :'(

Whammyburger

and they always have three slices of untouched loaf on each plate.

>Watch this while uncle was taking care of me and my brother
>Wondered what was in the secret sauce
>We write down a bunch of random ingredients and laugh about it
>Next day were over again he bought the ingredients and frozen burger patties
>Spend the afternoon mixing ingredients and trying the outcome
>Mostly terrible outcomes but it was fun, turned his kitchen into a mess but he didn't mind.
I miss you uncle. :(

Damnit somebody already posted it.

Is that borat?

Let me guess: you'd take the Money Shot over the Bleeder, right?

I want an order of Whammy fries.

Dorsia. But I can never get a reservation

>I don't think she likes the special sauce, Rick
>Clearly eating breakfast

This triggered my autism

medium crab bisque

That burger joint in dumb and dumber looks like it has good food

I don't think this counts because I don't actually wanna eat it, but this thread makes me think of the Taco Town skit, which makes me laugh every time.

vimeo.com/90127834

There is an actual burger place in Boston, MA called Tasty Burger inspired by Pulp Fiction. I've eaten there. They do indeed make a tasty burger, but good grief did I pay for it afterwards.

>Cheaper than Five Goys
Fuck, I have to try it now.

Nice

>The Adventures of Bob & Doug McKenzie: Strange Brew (1983)

is white castle any good? (as seen in harold & kumar)

It's good if you're drunk or stoned as fuck. I drove halfway across Pennsylvania into the ghetto of New Jersey with a car full of friends back when that movie came out, hotboxing blunts all the way. Was worth it if only for the war story.

Some gabagool from Satriale's Pork Store

Pleb. Great sea urchin ceviche

It's fucking TERRIBLE.

i want to know the taste.

youtube.com/watch?v=gXQhdB1y674

ew nigga you smell like french fries

It tastes like people...

FUCK.

It's pretty fucking good.

If only the characters were real. I'd here every weekend.

I want some popplers from futurama, I imagine they taste like super buttery and crispy honey walnut shrimp

Every time I watched Sopranos it always made me hungry as fuck. Those fuckers were always chowing down on some good looking shit. I would pay to be able to get an italian style sub from Satriales.

All of the food looked so cool!

you know they use the bone saw to dispose of bodies right?

Milliways!

Did anyone ever notice how much Seinfeld based it's episodes around food?

live in nyc
can confirm most hangouts are centered around eating at random shitholes just for fun
cheap dumpling shops are the hot new meme

This, or the gloop from the Matrix.

It's gotta be a very occasional thing because they all eat there and the one time we see them do that Chris remarks that he won't be eating there for a while.

Virtually every new york based sitcom has half the episodes sitting around talking in a diner or something similar

Dude, this was based on a real restaurant. I am not sure if they filed for bankruptcy but it is/was a chain in New York and they were known for their crab bisque. So yours doesn't count.

Yeah but there's episodes about Jews eating lobster, waiting for a cinnamon loaf, double dipping chips, soup kitchen, gum, deli meat slicer, fruit shop, make your own pizza, restaurant owners being deported, food safety.

I'm sure there's more that I can't remember.

Don't forget top of the muffin to ya

Marble Rye.

The Beer Store is a real thing in Ontario.

Dorsia.

No, it's Brewers' Retail in Ontario. They made up the "Beer Store" for the movie. See photo.

i wonder what they were eating

People sausage.

I think you mean who.

Le Cigare Volant

i want those future tacos

fancy future tacos

irradiated or not, i want to eat the hell out of some brahmin steak

Had it before.
The crust gets nice n warm and gets fantastic flavor. Was neat to try it, using leftover pizza

We have one here in arkansas
It sucks.

Cold meat, unmelted cheese. Rip.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Sc3fXLK4FE

i want to try future mcD's
wonder what a "golden menu" meal tastes like

I've been meaning to get the cookbook and try out some of his special burgers.

my nigga

Wow what a great post about your gay anal party times with your fatass pedo of an uncle. Yeah, I bet you got along real great with your chunky unky while he stroked your "hamburger". You know incest is illegal right? Your buttfuckery should land you in prison it I knew where you lived I would call the cops on you. There would be some "Stroganoff" then, right onto your face and your closeted fag of an uncle's corpse. If I see you, in real life, I will come down on you like an albatross. I'll whip towards you in my Camaro in run your ass over, and then unleash a flurry of punches down upon your smashed, ugly, molested face. You'll be so fuckjng battered that you'll cry for your chunkle to save you and carrezss yo7r sweet cheeks. I will break all of your ribs one by one, while I jab your testicles with a rusty coat hanger, much like the one your faguncle would have you ramen into his urethra. I will fuck you up so bad physically that your appearance will be horrifying to the hospital do bad they won't care for you and you will die and be with Fag again.

Of course, this would only be if you, like, came at me in an alley or something. I would only act in self defense, I would never agress upon you.

Thanks for your time.

sounds fun times

youtube.com/watch?v=dz5MtModlDg

it varies from person to person

Fried chicken is hard to fuck up if ran with half a brain. With drug money going to make sure everything runs smoothly I bet they dont cut corners on ingredients and hire less than fully retarded staff. Seems like good chicken desu.

>people choosing generic normal real-life inspired places
just go to some local mom & pop place that you've never tried
would be the same thing
at least chose something outlandish
nice

And I think you mean whom.

THE LEANEST BURGER IN THE WORLD
COULD BE THE MEANEST BURGER IN THE WORLD
IF YOU COOK IT THAT WAAAAAY

That one is,. It there is also The Beer Store in Ontario and Winnipeg

i bet you voted for "him"

Like much of Seinfeld and Curb Your Enthusiasm, it is based on a real man and a real soup shop. Al Yeganeh, I think his chain is currently called "The Original Soup Man". I'd love to be there in person, but you can get the soups in cartons off the net or from Krogers. Hella good for some take home store bought stuff. Only good chicken noodle soup I've had in my life.

youtu.be/6R4B0EQ408w
youtu.be/LNRarl0WNVY

>implying its not real
cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/no-soup-for-you-1.4245905

Sure thing, pal. Next you're going to tell me that the ALCB stores in Alberta have been privatized.

Fucking pizza planet

The Cherokee Christ is my dream car.

That's a real place

The ones here in Texas are pretty good, though the one near my house puts too much salt on the fries

Fuckin' eh bud.

The pie from American Pie.