ITT: FAGGOT ASS MEME BOOKS THAT NEED TO BE SHOVED UP THE AUTHOR'S ASS

>ITT: FAGGOT ASS MEME BOOKS THAT NEED TO BE SHOVED UP THE AUTHOR'S ASS

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/millennial-media/201304/do-racism-conservatism-and-low-iq-go-hand-in-hand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>ITT: FAGGOT ASS MEME BOOKS THAT NEED TO BE SHOVED UP THE AUTHOR'S ASS
Why the homophobia?

Because it leads to the death of society. Take your anti-west propaganda back to the

Brainlet detected

>t. Author of a faggot ass meme book

>Why the homophobia?
Please stop posting this.
It's the most horrible meme in this board.
Along with the piggot spergman.

>It's the most horrible meme in this board.
What do you mean?

Homophobia is the thinking man's prejudice.

>Homophobia is the thinking man's prejudice.
psychologytoday.com/blog/millennial-media/201304/do-racism-conservatism-and-low-iq-go-hand-in-hand
>Hodson and Busseri (2012) found in a correlational study that lower intelligence in childhood is predictive of greater racism in adulthood, with this effect being mediated (partially explained) through conservative ideology. They also found poor abstract reasoning skills were related to homophobic attitudes which was mediated through authoritarianism and low levels of intergroup contact.

>psychology
>psychologytoday
>psychologytoday.com

wow faggot my dad crunches through this book just for a brief refresh on electronics every now and then

Most relatively intelligent people understand that publicly signaling unfashionable beliefs can significantly hard their life prospects.

No word on their veracity, of course.

>my daddy is soooo cool
Yeah, and what have you done, faggot?

Nothing yet he has 40 years on me

The faggots that wrote this probably had good intentions, but fuck me. It ruined the world.

>fuck me
No thanks

>psychologytoday.com
>blog
>millenial-media

You have got to be fucking shitting me in the face. No way this isn't bait

Suit yourself, but don't say I didn't offer

>ITT: The Absolute Depressing State of Veeky Forums

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

why the faggotry?

>thinks that the most pragmatic and beautifully written electronics textbook is shit
kys

It's not homophobic in this context. Here it has the same meaning as cunt. It's endearing

>It's not homophobic in this context.
"Faggot" is a homophobic slur.

Faggot is to homosexual as nigger is to black person. As Chris Rock says, there are black people, and there are niggers, and niggers have to go, since niggers act like subhumans, with their abandonment of responsibility in favour of short-term pleasure seeking, gib-seeking, violence against others and so on. Similarly, there are homosexuals, and there are faggots, and faggots have to go, since homosexuals don't tend to flaunt their faggotry at every opportunity and insist that everyone bow before the altar of degeneracy in the name of false tolerance. Faggots are the kinds of people who will stick dildos up their arses in public at gay pride parades in order to rub it in your face, so to speak.

By your actions, on a site where the term faggot is bandied about with gay abandon, you seek to change the behaviour of others by trying to impose your sense of self-righteousness, and browbeat people with your false notions of tolerance, and thus you have proven yourself both a nigger and a faggot. QED.

>Faggot is to homosexual as nigger is to black person. As Chris Rock says, there are black people, and there are niggers, and niggers have to go, since niggers act like subhumans, with their abandonment of responsibility in favour of short-term pleasure seeking, gib-seeking, violence against others and so on. Similarly, there are homosexuals, and there are faggots, and faggots have to go, since homosexuals don't tend to flaunt their faggotry at every opportunity and insist that everyone bow before the altar of degeneracy in the name of false tolerance. Faggots are the kinds of people who will stick dildos up their arses in public at gay pride parades in order to rub it in your face, so to speak.
>By your actions, on a site where the term faggot is bandied about with gay abandon, you seek to change the behaviour of others by trying to impose your sense of self-righteousness, and browbeat people with your false notions of tolerance, and thus you have proven yourself both a nigger and a faggot. QED.
It's impressive that you go to such lengths to justify your bigotry.

Why the Islamophobia? Killing gays is a beautiful aspect of the peaceful religion you ignorant bigot.

Why the homophobiaphobia? Gaybashers are people too.

Because people don't read it (or anything else).

Veeky Forums's meme forcing tranny cunt at it again. Ban this ""person"" forever mods.

>Veeky Forums's meme forcing tranny cunt at it again
I'm not a "cunt".

You're nothing.

>You're nothing.
What do you mean?

That you're "nothing".

Do you have "pee pee" or "vagoo"?

>That you're "nothing".
Can you elaborate?

not Veeky Forums related but I felt that way reading The Genealogy of Morals.

Can someone please explain to a brainlet who only took circuits 1 at a community college whats wrong with the book in OP? I have it but only read chapters 1&2.

Class used Nilsson & Riedel's Electric Circuits, which was not bad but I doubt I could've learned much from the book alone. Prof gave great notes, thankfully.

Nothing. OP is just a brainlet and doesn't realize who the book is for.