Why don't poor people just go to sports events and eat that cheap ass stadium food?

why don't poor people just go to sports events and eat that cheap ass stadium food?

Cause they can't afford the tickets?

>those prices
they know once they have you prisoner, they can charge as much as they want for your only source of food and water to survive with

> cheap ass stadium food
do...do you live in SF?
Do you need financial assistance?

those prices are incredibly cheap for a sporting event
its the new Atlanta stadium, probably a think you for the hundreds of millions of dollars taxpayers gave them

if the portions are reasonable than yes but knowing capitalism they're not.

they are doing it intentionally. Its a whole thing, they want to be known for being the stadium with reasonable concession prices. Today is the first game in the stadium and they already are getting plugged for it on national TV

Do they still do the american national anthem?

>incredibly cheap for a sporting event
yeah they sort of are, I saw the drinks and assumed it would all be over priced, but after closer inspection of the "eats" I see they are almost normal priced

because they aint cheap. cheaper to wait till the event is over then go get something to eats.

Why wouldn't you eat before going in?
Also, they can charge as much as they want for drinks because people insist on being drunk when watching sports.

>Also, they can charge as much as they want for drinks because people insist on being drunk when watching sports.
actually they charge a lot in part because they don't want people drinking too much to keep stuff child friendly

>$2 for carbonated water and sugar
>extra $2 for a special kiddie plastic cup
>$2 for water when there are water fountains everywhere
>$7 or $9 for a sandwich
>$9 for flour and cheese
>$5 for a cancerdog
>$4 for tortilla chips and cheese
do people really think this is cheap?

its cheap relative to what sporting events usually are. Recall that you cannot leave these events and reenter so you have a rather captive audience

For a sporting event, especially a popular one like an NFL game, yes these are cheap.

Pretty dumb desu, makes more sense to go grab fast food from a value menu.

>sporting events
>cheap food
i don't know what sporting events you've been to, op, but where i go to nachos in a paper tray cost 6-8 dollars

That's why us cheapskates in Wisconsin created so much of a tailgating culture.

At a Brewer game, we have to get "kicked in," after the third inning.

Japan had the best system. They give you up to two massive cups (one for each hand if you have both hands free), you're allowed to bring in anything that isn't hard liquor (wine and sake are okay), but only what you can fit in there and carry.

They also only hire cute girls for beer inside the stadium, and since they aren't retarded they have backpack kegs, instead of making the concession people carry around glass bottles, in ice, on a back destroying single strap. Back pack kegs let a 100 pound girl easily carry around way more beer.

What the fuck are "scratch trimmings"

>dubiously cleaned camel backs
>with insulation, but no cooling
>refilled over and over

Nah, rather have a factory "sterile," beer opened in front of me if I"m paying retard prices.

American garbage food

Made from scratch - trimmings (sides)
Learn fucking English

They're not full sized kegs and kegs aren't exactly easy to refill. The distributor will need to do the refilling and if they have an onsite ability to do it they'll be taking that as serious as the factory.