Is there any scientific proof that "soy raises your estrogen" or is that just a lie created by the meat industry and...

Is there any scientific proof that "soy raises your estrogen" or is that just a lie created by the meat industry and insecure men? I know plenty of gay and/or effeminate men who are allergic to soy and eat meat regularly. So explain that.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
soyinfocenter.com/HSS/overseas_adventist_food_companies.php
soyconnection.com/speakers-experts/expert/mark-messina
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im sure you'll be able to find data to back up your claim if you look hard enough.

shut up soyboy

yes gay men are notorious meat eaters namely in the form of SAUSAGES IN THEIR ANUS

Soy has a chemical that VERY weakly mimics estrogen. It's not true estrogen, and doesn't have the same response in your body as true estrogen does. As a weak estrogen, it competes with the natural stronger estrogen in your body for estrogen receptors, which means taking soy could make you more masculine and manly.

Let me say that again, soy can make you MORE manly and masculine.
Soy boy meme is just a meme.

This is an amazing post. I love it. How much did you get paid?

We not get paid ruble. They promise keep family out of gulag.

You shouldn't be consuming meat or soy.

You should realize by now "pol is wrong" is a pretty safe bet
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20378106
>RESULT(S): In contrast to the results of some rodent studies, findings from a recently published metaanalysis and subsequently published studies show that neither isoflavone supplements nor isoflavone-rich soy affect total or free testosterone (T) levels. Similarly, there is essentially no evidence from the nine identified clinical studies that isoflavone exposure affects circulating estrogen levels in men. Clinical evidence also indicates that isoflavones have no effect on sperm or semen parameters, although only three intervention studies were identified and none were longer than 3 months in duration. Finally, findings from animal studies suggesting that isoflavones increase the risk of erectile dysfunction are not applicable to men, because of differences in isoflavone metabolism between rodents and humans and the excessively high amount of isoflavones to which the animals were exposed.
>CONCLUSION(S): The intervention data indicate that isoflavones do not exert feminizing effects on men at intake levels equal to and even considerably higher than are typical for Asian males.

>Dog suffers from illness
>Vet says "Feed him dogfood with less soy"
>Dog gets better
>Man gets tested for low testosterone
>Doctor says "You can't eat ANYTHING with Soy in it for 24 hours"
>Accidentally eat Soy because it's everywhere
>Low Testosterone, but soy is blamed
>"Not actually low Test"
>Low test epidemic coincides with drastic increase in Soy additive in food
>Scientific studies show negative impact of Soy, especially in young people
agribusiness will dilute the water they sell you with poison if it saved them a penny. Soy is bad for you, don't trust them, they don't care about you.

idk about soy, but ibuprofen is not good for men

>Study funded by the US Department of Agriculture and the United Soybean Board

Soy is one of MANY things(including citric acid, xanthum gum, etc) that has what some call the MSG effect; you’re body treats these things like estrogen. It’s been shown that baby formula has the same effect on a baby’s endocrine system as 6 birth control pills

Checkmate gays “born that way”

>orange juice turns you gay

but there are gay people who were breastfed

No it's not

why are you kikes so sneaky fuck off yid

Did you know excess testosterone gets converted into estrogen and your body becomes immune to the effects of testosterone if there's too much of it?

What if everyone who's given you advice on how to be the ultimate Chad, are secretly trying to turn you into a beta bitch?

Soy as a dairy substitute is a "new age" thing, which makes it an "urban" thing, which makes it a "cosmopolitan" thing, which makes it gay, which makes it "feminizing".
That's the underlying logic to this nonsense. It is the paranoid, scientifically illiterate rantings of Midwestern small-town people who distrust everything that has culturally originated in world capitals, among them vegetarian and veganism (and, consequently, soy), because the new economy has left their hometowns with boarded-up main streets and unemployed twenty-somethings.

high hop beer has a fraction of the impact as soy
high hop beer is usually the favorite of soyboys

t. soyboy

>.6ct has been deposited to your account

>be a soyboy
>have a relapse, eat processed meat
>almost constant boner for something like 3 days

its not about estrogen in soy, it's just that meat is pumped with sex and growth hormones, and we're treating this as a norm

Mongoloid.

Having just read through this thread, you truly see the state of contemporary Veeky Forums, that is, no evidence (for or against) has been posted in 25 replies. Tragic.

>Department of Nutrition, School of Public Health, Loma Linda University, Loma Linda, California
>Loma Linda University (LLU) is a Seventh-day Adventist coeducational health sciences university located in Loma Linda, California, United States.
> Adventists are known for presenting a "health message" that recommends vegetarianism and advocate adherence to the kosher laws in Leviticus 11, the observance of which means abstinence from pork, shellfish, and other animals proscribed as "unclean".

soyinfocenter.com/HSS/overseas_adventist_food_companies.php

>The Seventh-day Adventist Church is surely the world's only church that owns and operates a worldwide chain of food factories--and, moreover, factories that make natural, healthy vegetarian foods.

Yes, a consultant from a creationist ''''university'''' that just so-happens to own a dozen plus international companies that sell meat and dairy alternatives is definitely a very reliable unbiased source.

Artificial chemicals in plastics and pesticides are much more dangerous, stomach juice and liver deals with natural hormones pretty well.

What?

You should get those teeth in your rectum checked out, they're not supposed to be there.

>you're body

Crows are smarter than pigeons so your picture has the opposite effect of your intention.

>I know plenty of gay and/or effeminate men who are allergic to soy and eat meat regularly. So explain that.

Anecdotical "evidence" is not real evidence, it's just an observation that could work as a basis for a real investigation that could lead to real evidence. There is your explanation.

The point is the same and only an assblasted polie would care about it.

>implying they don't pay exclusively in soylent

>it's those ebil creashuniss I tell ya!!!

This, amazingly enough, is true. Hypothesis is now the prevalence of otc painkillers are responsible for low t in the developed world.

my Bio Prof told me soy led to early dementia,
but mentioned nothing about estrogen

>it's another science-denying meme-spouting religitard metastasizes out of /x/ episode
*yawn*

In the nutrition industry if you pay a scientist enough money they will find the results you want. Just eat rice and drink water and live at an elevation of 23k and you will achieve Nirvana.

>soy raises your estrogen

I think it wouldn't since itself would an estrogen replacement. Thus, your body would make the same amount or less if it thinks that there's already enough in your body. It wouldn't increase it. That's just logic. However, this is about total estrogen in your body. would your body make less estrogen if it started receiving more total estrogen than it needs? Also, is there so much estrogen look-a-likes in soy to actually trigger that sort of response? I mean how many tons of soy would a person need to eat to go above the estrogen limit to where it affected your body adversely? Something tells me it is so high that you'll have many other problems aside from estrogen problems. Like being an obese fucking fat ass for one.

My biggest question is, "why are you eating anything that contains soy in the first place?" It fucking sucks. Stop eating grains. They are shit for you. There's a ton of other foods you can eat that has nothing at all to do with shitty grains.

>fitoestrogen
>a chemical that VERY weakly mimics estrogen
nice shoopost

>if you pay a scientist enough money they will find the results you want
ftfy

>soyconnection.com/speakers-experts/expert/mark-messina
Mark co-owns Nutrition Matters, Inc., a nutrition consulting company, is an adjunct associate professor in the Department of Nutrition, School of Public Health, Loma Linda University and the executive director of the Soy Nutrition Institute.

>tranny
>avoid soy products because it blocks the estrogen receptors I need for the actual estrogen I take to have full effect

I legitimately can't believe how retarded /pol/babies are sometimes

>tranny
I don't think /pol/ is the retards

Soy is recommended to women dealing with menopause to ease the problems coming from the drop in estrogen in their bodies. Its LITERALLY recommended as a substitute to estrogen. I don't need soy for anything I like or need in my plate so imma skip it to stay safe and you keep growing your tits while throwing PubMed articles screaming INCONCLUSIVE at each other.

Lmfao you're gonna off yourself in like 5 years, you realize? Nature just weeding out the weak

I hate that this meme is starting to ruin threads on other boards, /pol/ needs to stay in its containment board

>yes gay men are notorious meat eaters namely in the form of SAUSAGES IN THEIR ANUS
so many keks, underrated

schizo pls leave

or better yet, off yourself

Nothing wrong with grains. Literally just starch. If you eat whole grains you're literally just eating starch + cellulose (indigestible fibers)

I do agree with the first part of your post though. Shame no one here will listen to it because they're entrenched in their meme-filled insecure lives.