Requirements: 2 years of lab experience

>Requirements: 2 years of lab experience

>he didn't get an apprenticeship while in school
retards like you give me joy

That's not exactly a tough quotient to observe.

But how the fuck you do it?

>junior code monkey
>requires 3+ years of obsolete javascript "library"

Requirements for what

>>junior code monkey
>>requires 3+ years of obsolete javascript "library"

protip, the reason why programming jobs have absurd requirements is so that they can deny your application and not face any legal repercussions.

only two???

>entry level
>five years of experience + PhD required

>apply for internship
>requires two letters of reference

>tfw too autistic to say any word during lecture hours and to find any questions to ask that you can't answer yourself, in order to make yourself recognized by any prof

usagov jobs in a nutshell

this is why working while in college is important.

can't you just lie? it's not like those libraries are hard to understand.

if its a library just lie.

if its something they can actually test you on, be truthful with minor exaggeration. The key point is they aren't actually looking for the person they described in the job description. They just have the requirements be insane so when they reject you, you can't sue them for discrimination or something. They can just point to the job description and say "it clearly states 5 years experience requried, and he doesn't have that".

Don't listen to this guy!

He's either a troll or retarded. Yes you do need that experience if they ask for it. Think if what he said was true than if you did sue and they are doing as he says then they could actually go to federal prison if they are caught. (I've seen this but it was 5-years experience with ms-dos (2016) and the employers are in jail right now)

I'm a successfully employed software engineer. I've gotten jobs where I didn't meet all of the requirement.

I handle new hires, and work with HR to set up the job requirements. No, we aren't actually expecting a junior software dev to have 5 years experience in anything.

>junior developer
>5 years experience senior developer required

I remember someone posting a job listing that required 5+ years experience with Windows Server 2012 and it was like 2014 so it was physically impossible to have the requirement without a time machine.

>usagov jobs in a nutshell

Oh you fucking lie your ass off in those questionnaires, everybody does.

that's so they can hire h1b pajeets by claiming that none of the applicants were qualified enough

and they aren't even lying because pajeet's resume is 8 pages long and he claims to have expert level knowledge of every software you can name
just don't ask him what a loop is

>have 1 year research experience
>lab technician job has you do PCR, gel electrophoresis, and maybe some simple bacterial culturing
>learned this shit in a week
>experience required: 2-3 years

what the fuck is going through these employer's heads when they put shit like this up?

forgot my face

What are some fields that completely require a PHD to get into? I know Quantitative genetics is one, any others?

Your lab experience in school can be used toward that count, user.

In addition, you (((should))) have pursued student research opportunities

>h1b
>This isn't Veeky Forums
>This isn't /pol/
Where the fuck am I? Is this dumb shit everywhere now?

Just apply, sometimes they'll hire anyways

>Experience using Node.js
>Experience configuring AWS
>Experience working in an Agile environment
>idontwanttoliveonthisplanetanymore.jpg

Geophysics in houston

I just wanna get my Masters but if i have to ill deal with the bs and that phd just so i can stay close to home

>jeez guys why is are requirements for programming jobs so high?
>how dare you mention that my competition makes half my wage and cannot quit without being forced to leave the country!

>requirements: 5 years experience
>only have 4 years experience

This.
What is the solution here?

OP here. Have been. It's just frustrating. It's been three months. If I don't have a job in my field by the end of the year, I guess I'll just wagie in retail and daytrade crypto until I have enough for investment funds.

>be outgoing and a teamplayer

>not lying on your resume.

Honestly, this. I've got a cousin who lied on his application to google. 5 years later he's making 6 digits working from home and spending most of his time saying mount and Blade.

You didnt learn shit in a week you brainlet.

I wouldnt hire any of you.

No experience means youre going to be washing my glass if youre lucky. Printing labels all day if youre not.

That's why I'm going into bioinformatics desu familia. Fuck you and your shitty repetitive lab slavery that will be automated in 10 years anyway.

Smart don't slave away in a shitty lab.

t. Sits on ncbi all day

What field?