Does spooky action at a distance still seem quite spooky to you or have you come to terms with it by now?

Does spooky action at a distance still seem quite spooky to you or have you come to terms with it by now?

I'm a girl, btw.

What's your number?

Wrong board fag

that's blade runner?

3.14 ;)

Girls can't be fags. Also, why the insults. Are you gay or something? Don't like girls?

Weird.
But if that's what the experiments say it is, then that's what it is. Cosmos isn't obligated to meet my criteria for "sensible".
Bohm lost out to Copenhagen because Bohm required non-locality and that was too much for anyone to swallow back then.
Maybe pilot-waves will come back into fashion. At least, it does away with the Collapse of the wave function.

Not really. Its just electrons being special snowflakes.

Hidden variable?
non-locality?
pilot waves?
peekaboo universe?

no. The answer is in retrocausality.

Cramer "handshake" or Feynman-Wheeler advanced waves?

All four of the fundamental forces exhibit "spooky actions at a distance," it's just that only two of those four have an infinite range and the other two have a range imperceptible to the human eye. It's all very spooky.

it is spooky only because some retard defined that we can't know the state of particle without observe it. but we actually can. but theory says we can't...
"spookiness" is just a damage control of physical theorists

There is so much speculative "proofs" in contemporary physics that it cant be explained by logical sense.
Once this dogma of academic dick sucking ends at some point in time,the doors may open to more reasonable conclusions.
As of right now,magic.

Feynman-Wheeler advanced waves is bullshit.

If it were taught to you in your childhood it will seem completely natural to you. For me there isn't anything spooky.

And that's important to your question because... ?
What's the point in telling us that?

All these fags will fall for this bait
>Mfw I fell for it too by replying

I was asking what he meant by "retrocausality".
Only he can answer the question.

(I'm not 9439877)
The future influencing the past. That's retrocausality. Causality in the reverse direction of time. Just google Feynman Wheeler advanced waves, there's a Wikipedia article.

if any of you actually did quantum mechanics you'd know that it's not the slightest bit spooky.
it was when it was first formulated, not it's all clear. pick up a damn book.
t. passed QM

How does it travel faster than light then?

Yeah, I know that.
Was curious if was referencing Cramer. It doesn't seem to be a widely known interpretation.

That's a REALLY good question and the reason Einstein called it "spooky".
As long as no information can be transmitted FTL though, it doesn't seem to create a conflict.