Breakfast is the """most important""" meal of the WHOLE ENTIRE DAY

>Breakfast is the """most important""" meal of the WHOLE ENTIRE DAY

I mean come on, they don't have any evidence to back this up,, do they?

Feel free to post other bogus propaganda created by food companies.

Other urls found in this thread:

americantable.org/2012/07/how-bacon-and-eggs-became-the-american-breakfast/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Superfoods

It's the most important meal because you won't have time to eat anything else in your shitty job wagie

Breakfast is important because you have an options for your caloric intake and macros so you can tolerate your shitty day and not have to give your money to the jews. It really is the most important meal of the day.

If you eat breakfast you might not be tempted to eat easy garbage later in the day. Or at least that's what I was told.q

because it's more likely that you'll use those calories.

if you couldn't figure this out you may legit be retarded.

This was true when most people were farmers. Breakfast should be skipped if you're an adult working a job where you're mostly sitting. Black coffee, unsweetened tea, etc should be used as a replacement if you're sluggish without having food in the morning.

thats why amerifat eats reesepieces and mcgriddles for breakfast

you should eat something light like a fruit or a sandwich

yeah dude i've got one for you
>BUY """"ORGANIC""""

>Eating cotton
>Aspartame as a natural food

>buy organic papayas
>they would be extinct of not for genetic modification

Wew

>cotton is GMO
>tfw been eating cotton candy for literally years
i had no idea fampai

Cottonseed oil

im glad i only buy organic aspartame form may local gmo free green organic shop.

Whenever I eat a big breakfast I tend to perform well at work, and over the past year I've actually been losing weight and the beer belly is nearly gone (despite still going through 6 liters of cola each week). Plus, I hear the gooks make sure their employees are well fed each morning, so make of that what you will.

But seriously, how can you turn down bacon, eggs, hash browns, and coffee at the grand expense of 10 minutes?

I don't agree with the fear of GMO foods but I understand it, especially after what happened with vegetable shortening and trans fats. People are afraid to eat anything "man-made" because they're afraid of getting sick. Which is kind of silly because almost nothing we eat today is exactly like it's natural and unchanged counterpart, but I do feel bad for people who are so afraid like this.

I just think of genetic modification of an incredibly advanced farming technique that shows how far civilization has come and I feel bad for the people who don't appreciate that.

>3 egg french omelet
>steamed broccolis
>plain greek yogurt with berries
>english muffin with pb n j
>lots of water
>one coffee
Hows my morning routine ck. seems to get me thru just fine

Sounds pretty good. Might be a little high in fat depending on how much of everything you're eating though and if the yogurt is full fat or not, but it's a healthy meal.

Cool. Im actually trying to cut down on fat.
Had no idea yogurt could be high in fat.

Have you talked to someone about your complex? Never too late to seek help

It's not really high in fat on its own. Greek yogurt is a bit higher in fat than regular yogurt since it's strained and thicker, but you're also having eggs that are most likely cooked in butter and peanut butter which has some fat in it too.

But it depends on how much peanut butter you're eating, and how much fat you eat with the rest of your meals for that day too. You could get a fat free Greek yogurt though, it still tastes good, just make sure they don't add sugar to it since a lot of fat free foods get extra sugar added to make up for the loss in flavor.

Thanks a lot. I can really work this in. Are you a nutritionist?

>Im actually trying to cut down on fat.

But it's 2017.

No problem.

>Are you a nutritionist?
Not professionally or anything, just been interested in food and nutrition for over 10 years so I've read about that stuff a lot.

Have you talked to someone about your dangerously high blood sugar level? Never too late to seek help

>he doesn't think breakfast is the most important meal of the whole entire day
What an idiot.

great argument my guy

Breakfast is the creation of the father of propaganda, and a nephew of Sigmund Freud, Edward Bernays:
americantable.org/2012/07/how-bacon-and-eggs-became-the-american-breakfast/

Bernays was a mastermind, also establishing bananas as an breakfast staple in the US by having the government of Guatemala overthrown and creating the first "banana republic". Breakfast is serious fucking business.

>Haven't eaten for like 12 hours
>not important to eat
the point isn't what you eat, it's when. have to get that blood sugar back up above "eternal anger" levels

>muh six million meals
>muh I have to spike my blood sugar every 30 minutes or else I got so angry XD