Quite dense, but if you put in the energy you'll be on the edge of your seat

Nice work.

>(((Goldberg)))
Aint falling for your science jew

Yep, Science is hard

>science
>hard
These days computers successfully do 99% of science for humans, it can't be that hard if it can be reduced to crunching 1's and 0's

Sentiments like this are why those who study the liberal arts are often mocked. What a ridiculous position. I could reduce all the cognition of your experience to the firing of neurons in your brain to ons and offs a la transistors a la 0s and 1s

>science is doing sums

Name one scientific activity that requires a necessary human agent

are you full of shit OP? or are you actually getting on riemann surfaces/einsteinian topologies

you're so ignorant it's actually a little adorable, science doesn't stop

Oh Christ

this basically

Origination of a hypothesis
Or if you want to be a real smartass, one half of the Wave-Slit Experiment

Computers really are doing 99% of the science with regards to how much time would be spent if we had no computers. But humans are doing the parts computers can not yet do (which is really hard).

>He fell for the physicalism meme

It doesn't have to be observed by a human. The point is any information taken from the experiment will determine where the light goes.

>tfw I failed a test on this and got kicked out of course

I come to Veeky Forums to get away from this shit.

The information determines nothing, the observation of that information collapses possibility. An agent (dasein) is certainly required.

A computer can act as an observer. It cannot store quantum informatiom

The point is that observation is not a passive process, and by doing it in any way, you're distrubing the system. The slit experiment is fucking retarded.

>tensor analysis
>dense
>literally an n dimensional generalization of shit you learn in first year vector calculus.
GR books literally cover all the tensor stuff you need in a chapter or two how the fuck could anyone find this shit 'dense'

stopped the faggot that failed the introductory QM course

ill just leave this right here

What books can make me a smart science boi?
Consider the fact that I think intergrals are magic

what book should i read to get into formal logic?

You're joking, right?

Start with Spivak's "Calculus". Try to work out every problem, look up answers when you get stuck, then come back and ask for your next assignment.

Apostol calc

also any book written by someone with a math/journalism background, Zero was pretty good.

And, of course, you can always start with the Greeks with Euclid's Elements.

Induction into the practice, and the actual practice.

What do you think 'science' is?

Dasein=/='agency'

proof making

let me know when a computer can solve the completeness problem, I'll wait.

What's a good "advanced" grammar book?

>lol this stuff is so simple you guys haha wow fucking brainlets
>GR covers all you need to know about the subject
I wish physics faggots who hunk the,selves big enough to talk about math would stop breathing.

Think*
Themselves*

MATH ISN'T SCIENCE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Is Elements just seen as historically relevant, or would it also help a math illiterate like myself progress on to more modern work.

For some perspective, I've just recently started apostol's calculus.

computer science is math...in case u didn't notice, things that are really science don't have to be called "science", like physics is physics, chemistry is chemistry, but political science is ... what it is, computer science is a branch of math, which is not science

fuck off

COMPUTER SCIENCE ISN'T SCIENCE

physics and chemistry and sociology and all ur bs is science aka gay shit

no, it would ab-so-lutely help. Don't worry if it seems overwhelming at first, just take your time.

I'd still recommend going through the introductory chapter of apostol at least (it's a great summary of all the basics especially if you do the exercises), but Elements is also free!

why should anyone approach geometry from an old greek book vs something more approachable written more recenetly

because, again, it's free and what it does isn't obsolete or irrelevant today.

It's a great exercise in formulating an axiomatic system that may not be as complete, but works off a more relatable premise

Thanks, I'm mostly interested in learning math as a hobby, so I'm not in any rush to get to the top of my class or something like that. I'll check it out.

keep it up. Math is useful for its own sake

>math
>science

im not a physics faggot, my point was that if physics brainlets can easily learn tensor analysis its not 'dense'