Good night, sweet prince

>good night, sweet prince.

he's not going to make it brho's

Other urls found in this thread:

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=708
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he was a good man. he helped a lot of people. I dunno why they sent him to jail what did he do but care?

Did he die or something?

He dieted.

he dallied in underage prostitutes.

>showed people that you lose a bunch of weight when you eat less food
A true visionary. He was really on to something there

there goes my heroooo..... watch him as he goes.....

>you lose a bunch of weight when you eat less food
wait - what?
is this true? I thought it was because subway makes you poop a lot.

Because its shit. Eat shit.

And he was crucified for all our loli sins.

He's in a prison dedicated to housing kid-diddlers such as himself. Evidently they kept getting killed or maimed often enough at other prisons that the feds couldn't ignore it any longer.

The guy was a pretty hard core Liberal Democrat.

Hilarious all the liberals instantly disowned him & tried to pretend like he was a right winger. kek

pizzagate..

really makes you think

I always order the Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyakiâ„¢ in honor of Based Fogle, peace be upon him

please kys yourselves you retarded /pol/ cuckolds

love is love! one say we will see how cruel we were to this closeted minority

loli != 3D you filthy pedo.

loli != gay babby animes, it was a term before you weebs co-opted it.

No it wasnt, pedophile.

Lolita was a book that came out in the 70s you dumb faggot.

And nobody referred to it as "loli" you stupid pedo.

>thinks anyone on Veeky Forums other than 10% of Veeky Forums know who Nabokov was or have any idea what he was doing

Delusional, you are.

>I've got a party with 100 or so "special" guests and I need 10 "special" hotdogs, in little swimming outfits in a jacuzzi, we gonna have to drug the hotdogs as some of the VIPs can get pretty hardcore and the last thing you want to hear when your raping a 8 year old hotdog is screaming and crying. You hook me up fella?

He came to my high school once to give a speech about being fit or some shit. A lot of people said that he creeped them out and was looking at them weird and touching their shoulders/backs awkwardly.

When it came out that he was a diddler it all made sense.

so this guy got famous by being the first man in america to lose weight, right? truly a national hero, when will another step up on to the scales and become the next to lose weight, I wonder.

I feel that there is a distinct thread of truth to pizzagate, but surrounded by retardation and needed by that autist who fired his rifle into the ceiling.

Getting lost in the conspiracy noise and having a retarded scapegoat is textbook "Deny, Delay, Disrupt, Discredit," counterintelligence strategy.

tinfoil hat motherfucker. all the rich Washingtonians don't need pizza parlors or hillary Clinton to traffic in underage prostitutes. turn off the Limbaugh.

It literally has nothing to do with pizza parlors or Clinton (albeit tangentially with Bill and the Lolita Express, which is documented through the AP none the less), and Limbaugh would never talk about this conjecture drivel, more Alex Jones territory. Not to mention that Limbaugh is half fucking retarded and maybe makes 5 minutes of actual point if you listen to his rambling 3 hour show of which 2 hours is commercials and dumbed-down pandering.

Maybe you should look up the Boys Town allegations and the Conspiracy of Silence documentary. If you've read any of the declassified documents about outlandish government outreach such as the MK Ultra, this doesn't even seem nearly as far-fetched. Truth is stranger than fiction, and I'll be the first to tell you that I don't know what the FUCK is going on.

What was his sandwich of choice? Did he ever say?
>inb4 children or some shit im asking seriously

Rich pedos can just get on a plane.

pretty sure it was just turkey and cheddar on the italian bread

He personally recommended the sweet onion chicken teriyaki in all those old commercials. Either way, he was a great guy ruined by false accusations. I met him several times and continue to look up to him to this day. He lost all that weight eating food that tasted good made just the way he wanted every day. With so many fresh options to choose from, he got to enjoy every bite while the pounds melted off and he ended up looking great and inspiring many Americans to follow suit and lose weight by eating fresh.

>implying Lolita is some esoteric literature
It has a film adaptation for fuck sake, by Kubrick no less.

jewornotjew.com/profile.jsp?ID=708

>kys yourselves
>cuckold
>retarded

are you trying to meet your daily quota of Veeky Forums/reddit buzzwords? you forgot to call them faggots.

showed him

the sweet onion chicken is actually pretty disgusting

even after they toast it, it feels like eating frozen cubes of rubber

Since when is 'retarded' a word exclusive to Veeky Forums?

>that guy who can't just be against child abuse and has to keep tally of the offender's political stance as if there's ever been a proven trend leaning one way or another

The people who I saw talking about pizzagate also believed in chemtrails and that the government controls weather.

Joey got arrested for child abuse.
He got a minor to suck him off.

>it feels like eating frozen cubes of rubber

What do you expect from reconstituted cooked-in-advance chicken?

It's used quite often on Veeky Forums to the point of ad nauseam.

Did he kill himself?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_child_prostitution_ring_allegations

I was trying to find the site that laid out the events, dates, interviews, and investigators of the incident. Odd that I can't find a trace of its existence on multiple search engines anymore.

no, but he's turning against his diet
he even hired some goonies to protect him, since he's still a millionaire

>When you think knowing about a book makes you smart, but you don't even know lolicon and basic Veeky Forums culture.

Jesus user. Child rapist satanist allegations have been around since the early 1900s. It's the toppest of keks when it comes to memes.

Support trump all you want but don't be retarded.