Is this theory a more accurate representation of how our universe works?

Is this theory a more accurate representation of how our universe works?

Other urls found in this thread:

tycho.usno.navy.mil/ptti/1996papers/Vol 28_16.pdf
astronomy.ohio-state.edu/~pogge/Ast162/Unit5/gps.html
google.com/amp/s/www.newscientist.com/article/mg23331184-900-atomic-clocks-make-best-measurement-yet-of-relativity-of-time/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO! Total batshit crap.
If you want to get an idea of how insane this is, without spending any money, look up "Electric Universe" or "Thunderbolts Project" on YouTube.
Also "Electric Universe Debunked"

No. It's pure pseudoscience.

The electric universe isn't a theory of anything, it largely consists of ideas just made up on the spot. There is no "theory" to the electric universe, there are no quantitative models at all. Many of it's lead authors reject "mathematical physics" all together, they want to regress science to a time before Newton. Despite their claims they have no interest in studying the universe. Where are the electric universe papers using data from telescopes that exists in massive public archives? There are none. And yet they claim to know the fine details of galaxies and stars, they have hundreds of hours of youtube videos but none of it is tested. It's pure BS. They also claim their science is "laboratory based" despite the fact that in 2 decades and multiple conferences they have only funded one experiment which has so far concluded nothing significant. The electric universe genuinely takes more from cave paintings than plasma physics, ask any one of it's acolytes and they know nothing about actual plasma physics.

I'd say it's a scam but these people are probably stupid enough to believe their own nonsense. It's a conspiracy theory at best, with most of them suffering from delusions of grandeur.

not an argument

Nah, electromagnetism is a U(1) gauge theory, it isn't a "big" enough theory to describe everything it claims to explain. Further we can look at the Weinberg-Witten theorem that no consistent QFT can possess a graviton.

Please offer evidence IN FAVOR of Electric Universe. Backed by experiment or astronomical observations.
Without some evidence that theory Y fits the data as well as (or better) than theory X, it's impossible to take Y seriously. Might as well invoke epicycles or angels moving the planets.

Classic Electric Universe debating skills there. Just strawman your opponents until they stop criticising your cult.

The conspiracy theory is that it's being covered up. Wake up sheeple.

>Hundreds of youtube videos, yearly conferences, hundreds of webpages
>being covered up

Lol. Pick one. It get's far more attention that it deserves.

>They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the Wright Brothers. But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown.

Sagan

Absolutely, but like all theories it's has it's crackpots. The universe is driven off of inertia and the loss of inertia. I shall now demonstrate why the electric universe theory survives to this day. Bear with me OP.

Asking as innocently and unknowingly as possible to these gentlemen; Please explain to me how light works.

(hint: It doesn't move)

>Is this theory a more accurate representation of how our universe works?

relativity is bullshit, wrapped in purple robes.

>Please explain to me how light works.

(hint: It doesn't move)

Jesus christ not this retarded shit again

How so? We use it on our satellites on a daily basis.

If it can be used to describe present models, and is more accurate than those models, then: yes. In reality, it isn't even a theory (in the scientific sense), nor capable of describing/predicting anything.

>How so? We use it on our satellites on a daily basis.

WRONG.

GPS doesn't use relativistic transformations...

Source: NAVY GPS office

tycho.usno.navy.mil/ptti/1996papers/Vol 28_16.pdf

I mean, I can find sources contrary to yours.

astronomy.ohio-state.edu/~pogge/Ast162/Unit5/gps.html

>I mean, I can find sources contrary to yours.

sources that operate GPS satellites?

Yeah. I can find multiple sources stating you're wrong and they're from less than a year ago. You provided me specifics about navy satellites, not commercial satellites. On top of that, the article was from 1996.

google.com/amp/s/www.newscientist.com/article/mg23331184-900-atomic-clocks-make-best-measurement-yet-of-relativity-of-time/amp/

Ah, standard shill scripts...

IP trace these faggots.

$20 says israel.

>relativity is bullshit
well you no longer get to have anyone entertain your thoughts

I live in Utah and both of those were me. That still doesn't change my point in that I have provided multiple sources, some from less than a year old. And you have yet to do anything except post 1 source from 1996 and scream about shills. /pol/ posters like you are why Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are shit now. You're all idiots.

>well you no longer get to have anyone entertain your thoughts

If you say it enough times, it might come true.

>both of those were me.

AHAHAHAHAHA, nope.

>I have provided multiple sources

and how many of those sources actually operate a GPS sattelite constellation, bitch?

Yes, like both of those were actually me. You're actually dumb and your trolling is Eastern European tier. PacĂ´me Delva works in GPS sattelite constellation. Also, since we're being nit picky.
>operate a GPS sattelite constellation
You should have put your question mark at the end of that sentence, as it contains all of the events to form a complete sentence. Your use of the comma suggests you're no where near as intelligent as you think you are, and your proof from 1996 couldn't be softer than the spot on your head. All in all, you're an idiot. Truly, the fact that I can't tell if you're trolling means you're acting like a total retard. Acting like a retard is still being a retard; retard.

Wow, there wasn't a single argument in your entire insult riddled post.

amazing.

It's funny, because the same could be said for your post here
here
here
And here
I've gathered you're not very intelligent, but you can't be that dumb, right? A source from 22 years ago, a post calling me a kike, a post slaughtering the English language and a post to filled with hypocrisy you couldn't fit any other bullshit in there so you just decided to be an idiot. 10/10 friend. You trolled me so hard.

>It's funny, because the same could be said for your post here

explain?

>I've gathered you're not very intelligent

And I've gathered that you are a liar.

Wow, still no argument in your thread besides shill tier insults.

congratulations.

Explain what? I literally linked you the posts. Outside of having them tattooed on my dick and slapping you in the face, I'm not sure I could explain that any more thorough.

>Explain what? I literally linked you the posts.

From someone that doesn't operate a GPS constellation.

it's worthless.

No, you fucking moron. That's not what I meant when I said "I linked the posts" as in I linked the posts I posted in the thread not the URL links. Fuck, you are actually hopeless.