Untitled

Mushy unbaked shit

i love these :)

i can't eat these
i feel bad

ur right, they are unbaked, that's why they are called fries :)

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE

kill you are self

I thought I was the only one. I hate eating food with a face, even if it never originally had one.

These are fucking great. If baked just right, they have a 10/10 texture. And the size and shape makes them extremely easy to season, they're fun to experiment with. I recommend a very light sprinkling of salt, turmeric, and cayenne pepper. Trust me, try it.

They discontinued these in my country, I haven't had one in at least 9 years ;_;

No, you do.

Same desu

>when you put them on your tongue and scrinch them against the roof of your mouth

Ive never had these. It looks like pasta, but some fag mentioned its a potato?
Is this a fast food thing? What franchise sells this?
I guess if you loved the Emoji Movie then these would be a favorite. What other emoji do they have? I guess alphabet soup was way ahead of its time.

>but some fag mentioned its a potato?
Yes. It's like a tator tot, just in different shapes.

>>fast food thing
Not that I know of. I think it's shit marketed to children. I'd expect to see them in shitty school cafeterias or in the frozen section in low-end stores like wal-mart.

Marketing deep fried starch to kids is an awesome idea! They should make it look super happy so they will eat even more of it.

I saw them a bit growing up but my British girlfriend is very familiar with them and it sounds like they're the British equivalent of tater tots or something. You know, processed potatoes.

I prefer tater-tots, the texture is better.

Cover it with salt, and serve it with dip that is sugar mixed with emulsified grease. This is what out children need to keep on smiling! :D

These things always tasted slightly sour to me for some reason and I hated it.

Every kitchen I've worked in has these, you should hit up restaurant supply stores, or check random outlets online. I think Michelina's frozed "meals" has them too at places like Walmart.

I have a lot of negative associations with these little wads of starchy demon cum. Fuck 'em.

How do I recreate the texture of these without just buying them and being made fun of?

Get potatoes. Grate or puree them into mush. Form stupid little shapes from the mush. Deep fry them.

You'll probably have a hard time getting the shape right. Those are probably extruded through a fancy machine. You might be able to adapt something to work. I think my 4-year-old niece has a play-dough toy that extrudes different shapes. I remember seeing a kitchen gizmo that did that for making cookies somewhere too. I imagine you could make that work.

fuck u'youre're

Toys'r'Us is going bankrupt, you could probably buy playdough extruders on the cheap from them.

I dont need the damn shape with faces or anything. I just want that texture.

>Girlfriend is from northeast England
>Went to uni and moved abroad
>We go to her hometown for Christmas
>Meet up with one of her childhood friends
>Friend's toddler is sat glass-eyed watching TV
>Friend says she'll get "tea" (dinner) for her
>Brings her a plate of pic related
>Lets the kid eat those watching cartoons as she regales us of tales of her one visit to London
>She hated it because "the buildings are so high you can't see where you're going"
>Complains that the manager of their hotel was a "Paki"

Those things have a bad association in my mind. And yeah, she voted for Brexit.

Fuck Pakis

Also those tater smileys are soggy pieces of shit

Nah I don't think so Billy.

Fuck these things are so bad...

good god, the memories. fuck man, Veeky Forums is just great for a nostalgic barrage. Next thing I know is that I'll find a thread about those altoids orange candies that I ate as a kid, but can't find anymore. sigh, I love this fucked up place.

wonderful contribution

>She hated it because "the buildings are so high you can't see where you're going"
trust a daft northern bird to try and see over the top of a building instead of just looking ahead like a sound lass

You sound like an absolute cunt.

You have failed nature and the cavemen that bred into you

When you're too young for a proper fish and chips

Just had some with purple chips and they were GOOD.

Yeah normal working class people who dislike urbanisation, replacement mass migration of south Asians and want their country to actually be a country are awful people.

>working class
>unmarried parents
>work part-time at Tescos
>boyfriend is a benefits cheat
>feed their kid processed crap

yeah real model citizen.