Why on earth would you put noodles on top of the meat?

Why on earth would you put noodles on top of the meat?

's funny

Been eating at Skyline every weekend since I was a kid. People not from Ohio just can't understand it. I could eat a 4 way with onion every day and not get bored of it. I will say I don't care for the conies.

>more than 50 chili dogs for 5 people
American gluttony makes me fucking sick.

Fuck skyline

I count 13 plates, at least 6 dogs per plate.
Do Americans really eat this much?

It's just a light lunch.

do you want some chilli with your cheese?

Maybe if we're too busy to cook a full meal.

>I will say I don't care for the conies

I got to agree with this. I'm a tri-stater born and bred, and I just can't do coneys. Mostly because my mind associates them with stomach aches. I don't eat 3-way nearly as often as you but when I do I cover that slut in onions. Like an entire onion. I also stir in a bunch of crackers. The crackers with hot sauce appetizer thing always seemed retarded to me.

Do you mix everything together so the cheese melts like a good person? I fucking hate how tiny the dish you get from Skyline is, and there's always too much goddamn cheese to everything else. Making that shit yourself is great though. If you want to die cook chili flavored ramen noodles and use that instead of spaghetti, shit's good.

>People not from Ohio just can't understand it.

You're right, we don't understand why anyone would willingly eat shit pasta, shittier chili, and half a block of cheese.

The chili goes on top of the noodles.
Cincinnatifag here. Fuck Skyline, that shit is too sweet. Gold Star is better (although neither is best in the city).
I prefer coneys to ways, but I've recently been enjoying Goritos.
Ways are typically not mixed. Proper technique is turning you plate lengthwise and cutting it with your fork, eating it stacked as it is served in small bite size sections. NEVER twirl the pasta on your fork.
It tastes good. Give it a try.

Because it isn't chili. It's a riff on Greek pasta popularized by a Greek immigrant who happened to be a chili cook during a time when chili was a national craze. So he just passed his pasta dish off as chili and people accepted it as such, because pasta dishes had yet to become much of a thing in most of the country. The shitty cheese on top can probably be traced back to WWII, when American cheese was the only cheese legal to sell in the US.

>noodles
if you only knew how bad things really are

Those guys have to be competitive eaters.

>competitive eaters
yeah it's called an american

it's not even american cheese though

It's 'mild cheddar'.

If they do, and its 13 fucking plates of chili cheese dogs, I'm wondering why I didn't receive my invite...
Glorious fucking food right there desu...

nice forced meme but no, shit's ridiculous. That much cheese by itself is unbelievable.

You joke but people here regularly eat there once a week at least

Their hot sauce is pretty good too.

>chili on pasta

Why would anyone do this?

Those aren't coneys anyway
t. Detroit native

>Ways are typically not mixed. Proper technique is turning you plate lengthwise and cutting it with your fork, eating it stacked as it is served in small bite size sections. NEVER twirl the pasta on your fork.
I'm a Cincinnatifag too and I thought my friends were just fucking crazy for doing this. Cutting it like a cake just seems so dumb, the cheese stays in a lukewarm non or barely melted state and it's just not as good as mixing everything together. That type of shredded cheese is just not good enough to eat unmelted like that. I twist that shit all day and use a spoon for the scraps when the noodles start to diminish.