Do you actually enjoy what you are studying, Veeky Forums? Or are you simply in it for the money/STEM memes?

Do you actually enjoy what you are studying, Veeky Forums? Or are you simply in it for the money/STEM memes?

Are you a girl?

I feel that so many people ar doing comp sci because their mom told them they were "goood with computers"

I did it because I enjoyed computers and had nothing else at 18. But the coding part was complete misery . The stuff that wasn't as applied was interesting but ultimately I didn't want to work in the tech industry.

I genuinely enjoy studying how to make compooter go beep boop 2+2=4 and it saddens me to know many people assume I'm in it just for money

same
it's a shame this area blew up so much and became something people do for the money

I studied it because I liked the material but then I hated going to college because I had to be around other people. Now I'm NEETing it up with my master's degree.

whats the point of asking such questions? do you seriously care if random people on the internet you don't even know enjoy what they're studying and what are their motivations?
jesus, these threads should be bannable, it even says in the sticky
>Reminder: Veeky Forums is for discussing topics pertaining to science and mathematics, not for helping you with your homework or helping you figure out your career path.
gtfo

Enjoy being an unemploymed retard that fell for the stem meme instead of doing what he lik3s.

I love what i do because i can do whatever i like in the lab (state funded ;-) ) but i earn little money. I am pooor.

Obviously it's just an excuse to shitpost weeb crap outside of the containment boards.

>2011+7
>not being a weeb

t. Pajeet in it for the money

I'm not even 25 yet and have enough money for 3 of my lifetimes, all self made, so get out of my way you fucking self gratifying monkeys

Who cares about moneyb

desu yes, I'm at the point where I realized I shouldn't have listened to Veeky Forums years ago for career advice

this thread is fun because the little money i earn

>Physics
Might as well enjoy it since i wont have a job no?

I love to understand, that's why I chose something as close as the "bottom" of human knowledge as I could, formal languages are so amazing in that they make you feel human, you understand that so many geniuses were just like you in the sense that they have the same limitations/information as you do, but they made it work, it might not be perfect but understanding the basis of whatever you study and being able to explain "why" all the way is my favorite thing in the world.

No. I started med school because I thought I genuinely wanted to help people and to learn more about the human machine but now I realize that all I thought it would be, it really isn't. Classroom mates are really just self-absorbed man-children and stacies that think it's cool to be a doctor like the ones in tv (damn you Grey's anatomy), professors think that their subjects are the same they studied in 1970 not considering all the research and new discoveries made in the last 50 years which made the study programs a shit-ton of work and now, near to the end, I am afraid I have learned nothing at all and that I won't be a really good doctor.
No, I'm just passive about it now and though I still try to do my best (just because, I think), I'm just not that happy about it anymore.

Sorry about the rant.

Maybe I'd enjoy it if I didn't suck massive balls at life.

I'm probably in it due to severe mental issues. I have sort of a reverse superiority complex. It's interesting, since I liked science since I was a toddler. Man, the ass kickings I would get. And yet those were still good times. Was probably smarter than I am now, actually.

I like studying, but I'm doing medicine only for the money

>money
>STEM
pick one, If you cared about money you would be in finance

Youre so big and strong and handsome I bet you also have a 6 pack and a car and youre the captain of the football team user.
Neck yourself.

Love it and gives good money, so yeah

nobody comments on the double trips?

>sadfrogface.bmp

Checked

This man has doomed me to the low paying field of animals.

go away