How come you never see any mentally handicapped black people?

How come you never see any mentally handicapped black people?
Have they discovered a cure white people don't know of yet?

Nigga you retarded

Yes I have

There are probably few black people where you live so you don't have a good model. Mentally handicapped only exist in the west tho because we force vaccines onto our kids.

They exist but they're usually indistinguishable from regular black people

I know that black people are much less likely to have children with downs and black people with downs have a much shorter life expectancy than white people with downs

Well you see user the normal black is already mentally retarded so retarded blacks are the ones who drool and cant even talk.

>How come you never see any mentally handicapped black people?
What are you talking about. My old facility worked with the Tommy Nobis center and they had special needs adults come in to do menial work like labeling products and there were more than a few mentally challenged brothers and sisters that came through.
Did you ever consider that you have zero life experience and should probably refrain from making unqualified statements about things you're woefully ignorant of?

The majority of Africa is mentally handicapped by IQ measurements.

The average IQ of a black person in Africa is about 70.

White person having an IQ of 70 is considered borderline retarded.

You tell me.

I knew this one mentally handicapped black guy who couldn't say a word but that motherfucker could climb anything

eugenigs

we hide our mentally ill most of the time, or yell at them/beat them till they force it into a gift.

I liked him in that movie suicide squad

>how come you never see any purple grass?

Xfd

Correlation does not prove causation. The issue you described is due to the fact that risk of downy babies increases with age of the mother, and white people are far more likely to have a baby after age 35 than black people are. Darkies gotta pop them out while they are still young to get the most out of the government assistance programs.

/thread

that makes some sense, but how would that explain that the median age of death for black downies being around 25 while it's around 50 for whites?

>Did you ever consider that you have zero life experience and should probably refrain from making unqualified statements about things you're woefully ignorant of?
that's a pretty dramatic way of responding to a question

I've seen obvious mentally retarded black people (e.g. down syndrome).

However, I've lived in China and despite there being so many people wherever I went, I've rarely seen mentally or physically handicapped people out in public.

Blacks keep their tards at home. Whites flaunt their tards in public. They make reality shows and shit.

Never saw any black people?

Just looking at retards makes me sick. They should be killed, they're not human.

Yes, abortion.

This.

This.

There's one on my street
I caught him humping and making out with a sticker of a woman on a dietary supplement store window

You're bullshitting, I went to China on a tourist tour and every other street there was a deformed beggar pleading for money

It's a pretty reddit way of responding to a question. He lurks here all day just waiting for his chance to strike - show what a wholesome, pro-social individual he is.

I lived in Chongqing. I rarely saw beggars. Just "fake" ones or some kid missing a limb.