Found a bunch of dirt in the bottom of my arizona can, just thought you guys should know

Found a bunch of dirt in the bottom of my arizona can, just thought you guys should know.

I guess it was all stuck to the bottom because I didn't feel or taste anything until the very end of the can.

drink it. be a man you fucken pussy

Let them know. Youll get some free shit comming your way.

Tea leaves

More dirty Arizona

hey do you guys remember when people thought there were dried worms in teabags

Are you sure its dirt? Can you get a close up? Cant imagine how dirt got there. I mean, either way its gross but im just curious

the brown glob to the top right is mud, I'm fairly certain.

Still isn't supposed to be there anyways

attempting to find coffee filters

When you produce thousands and thousands of cans a day for decades things like that are going to happen. Go ahead and switch to another product and pretend they have never put out a contaminated...thing.

Damn coffee filters work slowly

Your supposed to shake well before opening, dumass

Doesn't look like actual dirt.

Literally just tea leaves.

Thats the big chunk from earlier, may also be shit, not ruling it out

Oh gross. Yeah complain by email and send pictures.

Pay a lab to test it then sue

It's probably just the sediment from tea leaves that accidently got spilled back into the strained tea somehow. You most likely didn't taste anything because it's just tea leaves.

You can still complain if you want, it's technically a fault in the product that you paid for.

>shake can
>tea leaves float around and then settle back to the bottom

I kind of doubt that shit would stay solid enough like that after sitting in the can.

Right, probably dirt

The finished product.

If this is real, you really need to call them so they can clean the machines and pull the other cans from that batch off the shelves. Somebody could break a tooth on a little rock or something.

>shit can't stay solid in still, contained liquid

Its tea you spastic

None of it is solid, it's like mud and it's soft..

It's very likely just the mixture they use to make the tea, had way too much in this can and it looks like some of it got burned since it's black.

Yeah just how the fuck is anyone going to "break a tooth" on a goddamn beverage you absolute fucking scab of a person?

Post these pictures on their facebook and twitter page.
Enjoy free tea.