Is it weird that we are developing particle accelerations with more and more power?

Is it weird that we are developing particle accelerations with more and more power?

One that might eventually create a black hole or a DARE I SAY IT, A BIG BANG?

Is it ethical to create another universe on accident and ignorance?

Not enough energy for this.

How much energy do we need?

The sum total of energy in the universe

Please provide mathematical formula.

there's more energy in cosmic rays colliding with particles in the upper atmosphere

like 8 snicker bars

Your mom just called, seems you can't even clean your room. Low energy.

Good question user I'm a brainlet and not a physicist but I worry too

What if we accidentally destroy the universe by discovering some new type of tear in the fabric of existence or some shit. How can we know that it won't happen until we observed it happening elsewhere to study it? We can't know

>One that might eventually create a black hole or a DARE I SAY IT, A BIG BANG?

Why are people like him allowed to post here?

That's a tautology.
>the only thing I know is that I know nothing

>The sum total of energy in the universe
The sum of all the energy in the universe is exactly 0 you retard., unless you for some reason dont count the energy due to the intrinsic curvature of the universe, then its merely very close to 0.

Who says you cannot create a 'mini' universe with less energy

sum total and net total are not the same thing.

Evidence, mostly. Faggots like you made me hate pop sci, are you fucking happy?

Stfu hoe I don't care that I put you off something, matter fact I'm glad maybe you can invest your time better you degenerate

I thought the LHC already created small black holes that evaporate quickly?

are you retarded?

not that weve detected, either its to small and evaporate too fast for us to detect, or there's a cutoff for how small a black hole can be (some theories say about he plank mass) which is still much larger than the energies the LHC can reach. Some theories (I think some supper symmetries) predicted that we would see black holes, but they turned out to be wrong.

All of it

because you don't report them on sight

Who the fuck told you things bang at all?

I suppose that there are more dangerous things to do than actually solving a problem.