Oxytocin-enforced norm compliance reduces xenophobic outgroup rejection

>Accommodating the large influx of migrants not only challenges the humanitarian capacities of European countries but also requires their native populations to adjust to rapid growths in ethnic diversity, religious pluralism, and cultural differentiation
>Resistance to this transition often goes along with xenophobic sentiment, and as a consequence, recent elections in Europe have favored populist candidates who have openly expressed xenophobic attitudes toward refugees.
>Our results imply that an OXT-enforced social norm adherence could be instrumental in motivating a more generalized acceptance toward ethnic diversity, religious plurality, and cultural differentiation resulting from migration by proposing that interventions to increase altruism are most effective when charitable social cues instill the notion that one’s ingroup shows strong affection for an outgroup.
>Furthermore, UNESCO has emphasized the importance of developing neurobiologically informed strategies for reducing xenophobic, hostile, and discriminatory attitudes (47). Thus, considering OXT-enforced normative incentives in developing future interventions and policy programs intended to reduce outgroup rejection may be an important step toward making the principle of social inclusion a daily reality in our societies.

Study: pnas.org/content/114/35/9314.full.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Pure-Oxytocin-Accelerator-Nasal-Spray/dp/B00NPLCXN8
youtube.com/watch?v=nIL18M4N3qo
rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2011/09/08/rspb.2011.1444
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Lerner_Spectre
paideia-eu.org/about/organization/staff/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can someone read the paper and figure out what they mean by "peer-derived altruistic norms"?

>literally brainwashing people to welcome invaders
damn they're not even hiding it

Some good old peer pressure
>In Experiment 3, the same sample of participants was additionally informed about the higher average donations made by their peers in each scenario(e.g.,"Your peers previously donated EUR 0.50")

Bizarre. So oxytocin makes you more susceptible to social pressures?

holy shit you can take oxytocin like a drug nasally?

does it make you feel high or is it like a subtle mind control drug like ssri?

amazon.com/Pure-Oxytocin-Accelerator-Nasal-Spray/dp/B00NPLCXN8

is this for real? you can buy this shit OTC?

>After putting it in the spectrum analyzer at work, I couldn't find anything but water (up to 99.990% per volume). We decided to test our water tap, and came up with 98.5% water per volume. Our filtered water sample only reached 99.95% per volume, meaning it had 5x more dissolved solids in it than this nasal spray. I'm actually impressed with how pure this sample of water is.
I don't think so

>is this for real?
>PURE PLANT HOME
Hmm...

fun fact: oxytocin is a brain hormone largely secreted by females when they have sex that makes them bind to their partners

"pure oxytocin" is the brand name, not what it contains
Just read the description lmao
>It is hand succussed to render it more potent and dynamic.

Why are white people so eager to make themselves extinct?

t. Asian

are you fucking kidding me

>feinstein
not even a poltard but come on

>surrounded by 6 other names
>neonazi shill still doesn't see the fallacy

in all seriousness, i don't see how it's possible to be that stupid, and there's an entire board of you.

Tv watching. The whites without tvs aren't like this.

>ssri
>subtle mind control drug
Maybe for mentally weak brainlets

>but also requires their native populations to adjust to rapid growths in ethnic diversity, religious pluralism, and cultural differentiation
why WE need to adjust to that crap?

not just tv, everything. I can't blame euros for this shit, given how invasive it is.

>euros
by "euros" i meant the average, brain-dead, powerless citizen

Because you were born to be cucks

>>literally brainwashing people to welcome invaders
This holy fucking shit. Most of television, (internet) news and social media is nothing more than indoctrination towards interracial breeding. But if you speak up against it people go

>POOOOOOL! FUCKING POL! OH MY GAAAAAWD POL!
retards.

>UNESCO has emphasized the importance of developing neurobiologically informed strategies for reducing xenophobic, hostile, and discriminatory attitudes (47).
Really ionizes my cashews

Dying cultures are like this. John Taylor Gatto might provide part of the explanation.

>pure coincidence
The fuck? A shilling neckbeard handpicked that list of people to push his agenda, and he's facetiously calling it a coincidence, as though it just fell into place by itself?

>runs out of relevant figures almost immediately
>desperately attempts to pad the list with random democrats
>Barbara Spectre
Holy shit

That's the left. Pathologizing dissent from Lenin to Pol Pot.

Don't get me wrong, while the push to welcome immigrants is a problem that doesn't mean poltards are any less retarded. Please don't ever quote my posts to support your arguments ever again and go back to pol

People who welcome refugees are good, and you are a shitlord for not welcoming refugees. UNESCO has decided to drug you to love refugees because they have decided that should be the norm.

You can't have modern welfare societies work in tandem with open immigration policies. You just can't. We don't have endless public works projects or construction for them to slide into anymore. Europe's own citizens are experiencing high unemployment rates, immigration is societal suicide.

Talking like a know-nothing. A spectrum analyzer measures frequencies and is usually used as test equipment for high frequency electrical systems.

A SPECTROMETER measures the composition of substances. Sounds like that was written by someone who doesn't know their shit who wanted to discredit the product.

Not that I think the product is legit, but that guy is an idiot.

only on Veeky Forums (and reddit maybe) would somebody have such an autistic fit over a choice of word

>holy shit you can take oxytocin like a drug nasally?

perhaps oral administration isn't very effective. that would be fortunate.

Oxytocin *is* social pressures.

Well, a sizeable chunk of them yeah.

>Furthermore, UNESCO has emphasized the importance of developing neurobiologically informed strategies for reducing xenophobic, hostile, and discriminatory attitudes (47). Thus, considering OXT-enforced normative incentives in developing future interventions and policy programs intended to reduce outgroup rejection may be an important step toward making the principle of social inclusion a daily reality in our societies.
jesus fucking christ are you kidding me

Just have a gramme, man.
Well, Veeky Forums response maybe.

But yeah this is terrible.

youtube.com/watch?v=nIL18M4N3qo

Well, that's a fucking relief.

The intent is still there. Read Kaczynski's manifesto, he mentions this mass mind control stuff.

"The people are exhibiting evidence of rejecting our five year plan. Drug the people into compliance."

but he's right, nobody will ever call a spectrometer a sprectrum analyzer, at least nobody who ever used one

im no expert but after reading
rspb.royalsocietypublishing.org/content/early/2011/09/08/rspb.2011.1444
it seams that Oxytocin makes people more likely to accept other people using group resources if they see them as helpful for the group
but it also leads to more aggressiveness towards people that could harm the group.

would that mean that the effect of oxytocin depends on what you be leave is good or bad for your group?
so oxytocin would only increase the acceptance for refugees if they were seen as helpful
but if refugees were made to been seen as thread to the existing group we would encounter more aggressive attitudes towards them

which would mean that giving people oxytocin would have to go in hand with extensive brainwashing through the media?

if they tried to loosen up people that show hate towards refugees it would likely show a different effect since these people already receive them as thread?

So why do you think Barbara Spectre said Jews are playing a critical role in replacing ethnic European populations?'

Your laughter seems to be more of the nervous than the derisive type.

What's funny about it is that Barbara Spectre is a nobody, you huge moron. A nobody who appeared in a single grainy video tape that SJWs spammed for years, and you put her in your shill image like she's some kind of authority in the world. It's fucking hilarious. The utter desperation to pad that list out is so evident.

>Your laughter seems to be more of the nervous than the derisive type.
Of course you think that, SJW.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

sci fags calling out poltards yet no one has an answer for this.

Do complete nobody's have wikipedia pages?

They do when far right shills make them one to give them fake legitimacy, you gullible dummy. Her wikipedia page is hilarious: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Lerner_Spectre

No birthday, lack of citations, not a single shred of information that suggests why she has a wikipedia article at all. It's just a completely unremarkable summary of a person's life.

yea because funding from the swedish cuck government isn't any kind of legitimacy and also check pic related for birth-year at least retarded fucking shill

Something interesting: the "advanced participation" rate of most internet things is around the 0.1-2% range, with advanced participation meaning:

>Ratio of comments under a youtube video to simple views
>Likes on a social media post to views
>Posts on Veeky Forums to web page visits
Or in general, a more advanced/invested interaction with the site than it is supposed to be. As you've probably already figured it out, this also means comments under an amazon product. So considering that this scam has 104 reviews, we can go with an averaged 1% AP and which means that around 10,000 people have purchased this for a total of $330,000 before taxes and amazon's cut, probably about $200k-$250k net profit

All you're doing is reinforcing my point. Director of Padeia, interesting. The organization itself has no wikipedia article, nor do any of the other directors if you look at their website. This organization is so irrelevant it's unclear what it's even for.

Are you actually this stupid? You can't pick up on the signs that she only has an article because far right shills need her to seem legitimate?

Virtue signalling.

>handpicked that list of people to push his agenda, and he's facetiously calling it a coincidence
Lurk moar

>born March 8, 1942
>no birthday
>It's just a completely unremarkable summary of a person's life.
Have you ever been on Wikipedia before?

paideia-eu.org/about/organization/staff/
>This organization is so irrelevant it's unclear what it's even for.
The European Institute for Jewish Studies in Sweden.
Are you fucking dense?
It is bretty obvious what this organisation is for...
And that's promoting White Genocide.

>Our mission is to actively promote the renewal and flourishing of European Jewish cultural and intellectual life in the wake of the Holocaust and the trauma of communism, to support cultural diversity and to disseminate humanistic values.
>the trauma of communism
Holy fuck. The Jews created Communism, and the Holohoax... Fuck me... The nerve of this shit...

This is fucking scary. It's almost hard to believe there are people who actually think like this, Western culture had really gone down the shitter

I hate jews so much...

hahaha. fuck :(

I can't even respond to this...I wrote a wall of text but it put me in a progressive state of depression until I could finish my last thought.

This is pure evil. This is the worst dystopia ever imagined.

This is the future where sociopathic Jewish Globalist Oligarchs appoint political figureheads to run the NWO.

>(((Feinstein)))
>(((Hurlemann)))

There's always one. Hurlemann is more of a tossup, but there's no doubt about the first.

>Guys, people evolved to prefer their in-group and now whites are awakening, let's drug them into submission so that they may accept their replacement

Absolutely disgusting.

>shilling this hard, on Veeky Forums of all places
Give it a rest, Shlomo.

Are all of these posts made by the same astroturfer? You can tell at least 5-6 of them are by the repetitive low intelligence grammatical quirks. Where are the moderators?