Why does Veeky Forums hate this guy again...

Why does Veeky Forums hate this guy again? Seems to me he makes harmless educational videos for High Schoolers and writes passable teen-girl-lit. What has he done to piss this place off?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfNiQBXmPw8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

just look at him

Imagine your least favorite person in high school telling you that a big mac is actually the best food you can buy right now.

>has liberals beliefs
>believe women should be able to have sex before marriage
>writes stuff that women and kids like
>liberal
>thinks racism is bad
>thinks we aren't inherently superior to 99% of the world
>thinks anti-semitism is bad
>doesn't want genocide of inferior races
>not a fascist
>not a white nationalist

In short, he's not redpilled

>Thinks taxing people more will make them make more money so everyone should be taxed way more.

Thug notes is the patrician choice.

>implying that isn't a shitty shoop

youtube.com/watch?v=WfNiQBXmPw8

I'm genuinely sad that there's a large cadre of Fascists among the generation 4-5 years younger than me.

I never thought it would happen here in the USA.

I did predict violent leftists would happen when I was a kid though. The police abuses of the civil rights era and shit like Rodney King get passed down hard in liberal families. hearing about them growing up I was very mad. But I realized that organized violence is the worst way to state your case. I wish kids like the ones at berkely would realize that.

>I'm genuinely sad that there's a large cadre of Fascists among the generation 4-5 years younger than me.
cuck

Fascists don't realize this, but they're actually destroying the nation states they love so much by allying themselves with the multinational corporatists who have been taking over and toppling governments deliberately for decades now.

Individuality will bow to capital, and fascists will make it happen through their lack of concern for balance of power.

Also global warming is real and we are past the tipping point of saving a lot essential ecosystems which drive industry and capital from collapsing. What will happen instead of conservation is a mad rush for the remaining resources by the richest few. Automation will also put all the leverage labor used to have in the hands of capital, and basic guaranteed income will be applied to make people into professional consumers. All remaining freedom will be illusory, and based on the manipulation of the needs of the individual by a giant and unfeeling machine.

But yeah, fuck niggers n sheeit. Black lives matter? Who do they think they are?

I don't think you know what fascism means.

time you go back to where you came from, sweety
>>>/leftypol/
>>>/tumblr/
we are here to save whiteness and masculinity

Idk if you are trolling, but god damn I unironically agree with all that.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

we simply must get women back to the kitchen, white brother.
Only brainwashed idiots disagree

I'm genuinely sad that there's a large cadre of Fascists calling themselves Anti-fa among the population that is committing white genocide in the name of the ((chosen people)).

confirmed for not understanding that the left is the "fascists". Crushing globalism and the jews should be number 1 priority. Then we can wipe up the roaches of islam.

i feel bad that you lived in a sadistic family that imposed their ideological will on you, and you, being a natural cuck, accepted the narrative given to you.

Fascism is an emphasis on nationhood and sometimes also ethnicity. They often rally behind strongman authoritarian leaders who hold up traditionalism and discipline as the most essential values for maintaining one's national and ethnic identity, which take precedent over the individual identity. They often ally themselves with business interests. Past attempts at Fascism make business subordinate to the nation state. But Donald Trump, international businessman that he i,s has a more modern take on Fascism where nationhood bows to international business. This is because the "tradition" of the USA is international meddling. In a way it's plain old fascism because it's fighting for tradition, but it's the ultimate twist because the national identity and tradition he seems to be fighting for and which enthrall the key supporters who attend the rallies is the bait. The goal is the removal of all remaining restrictions on international business interests, in exchange for a few bones thrown at American workers who are exceedingly entitled and lazy assholes in general. America's standard of living is so hedonistically high that in order to maintain it wars which give pretense to looting have to be manufactured through US foreign policy.

Lefties don't realize this, but they're actually destroying the communes they love so much by allying themselves with the multinational merchants who have been taking over and toppling governments deliberately for decades now.

Collectivism will bow to YHWH, and lefties will make it happen through their lack of concern for balance of power.

Also cultural marxism is real and we are past the tipping point of saving a lot essential nation states which drive industry and capital from collapsing. What will happen instead of conservation is a mad rush for the remaining gibs by the chosen few. Automation will also put all the leverage labor used to have in the hands of merchants, and basic guaranteed gibs will be applied to make people into professional niggers. All remaining freedom will be illusory, and based on the manipulation of the needs of the individual by a giant and unfeeling machine.

But yeah, fuck hitler n sheeit. White lives don't matter? Who do they think they are?

>dude, traditionalism!
We need to pump as much money as we can into science. We need artificial wombs and designer babies. Only by doing this shall man no longer be burdened by a sex so tragically designed to menace harmony, justice, and peace.

Holy shit this is such an obvious fucking falseflag hahahaha

>Alas, I went once on reddit, but my sophistry was no match against such enlightened scholars and masters of agumentation

Y'all have to back to /r9k/

I unironically agree with this desu. People get so wrapped up muh muslims/jews/blacks/sjws/soros that they don't realize they're being manipulated and cucked by the actual establishment

They're worried about a much more insidious establishment taking over that will lead to a plummeting of their living standards.

>transhumanism is the answer
>I want ((corporations)) to control my DNA

I get where you're coming from, I share a few of the same ideas, but full blown destruction of natural biology isn't the case imo.

>Fascism is an emphasis on nationhood and sometimes also ethnicity.
"No"
Not only do you not know what a fascist is (unsurprising since our generation has literally never faced them) but you also have a completely propagandized view of the arguments of the people you label fascists.

You're all wrong and Kaczynski was right

>yo man, you just gotta get the babes that I do. stronk womyn are the best. you just can't handle them at their worst so why do you get their best?
>of course i let my wife sleep around, what am I a tyrannical catholic? that's so 2015 you bigot
>im not gay for enjoying my wife's boyfriend's dick in my ass

Are you memeing or what?

Better than John Greene. Alternatively you could read the book.

People like you are going to be the end of civilised society yet you don't realise it.

>people who espouse the values of an already functioning society are going to be the downfall of society
It's times like this I wish I'd saved some retarded pepe memes

Accurate

>functioning society
>women are having sex with blacks instead of me

nice try, liberal shitter

C R E S T
O
M
P
L
E
T
E

Cheesee writing, also, itĀ“s the same shit love story in every book; did he ever wrote another genre besides """romance"""

The left and the "actual establishment" are in league with each other at the moment, but I do agree with you that the right is making a mistake by glorifying industry in the way that it does.

He, literally, said that having sex with kids its like eating chereos or something like wtf

You either
a) don't have a gf/wife/significant other of any kind
b) do have a significant other and only act this way on the internet, secretly terrified she finds out and breaks up with you

What's more pathetic? I don't even know

ease off the estrogen there, I'm not a lesbian

They're only "fascists" because they live in their echo chambers of /pol/ and suburban ennui. Angry that leftism now looks like defeatism (cuckoldry and such nonsense); while the "right" instill traditional values with they long for, but cannot be a part of. As much as they like to think they are reasonable, they are far more emotional than they think.

Seriously, cut-off from the internet, throw them smack dab in a country where their mother tongue is not spoken, and have to deal with locals, they'll lose their minds and whither.

whither where?
sage for stupidity

Normal pseud hating shit, they hate anything isn't 'intel of gents' as theirself. Like, they think there is something artistically and morally wrong with pandering to the masses. The fact that he's a standard college professor liberal on a knee-jerk cynical board and website such as this doesn't help.

>a food analogy
Still, accurate.

Internally. Metaphorically.

But whither and whence?

ALL HAIL JOHN GREEN

POPE OF THE BANAL PLATITUDE

FUHRER OF FALSE AUTHENTICITY

HARBINGER OF THE MILLENNIAL TWEEN GENERATION THAT WILL NEVER END

"YEA, I SAY UNTO YOU THAT EVEN A 37 YEAR OLD MAN CAN BE A 17 YEAR OLD BOY, IF HE BUT RETARDS HIS MIND AND SPIRIT BY READING MY GOOD WORKS"
TWITTER 2:13

"GO FORTH, AND FEEL INDIVIDUATED EVEN WHEN YOU AREN'T; I SAY, GO FORTH, AND FEEL LIKE A TORTURED GENIUS WHEN YOU ARE BUT A TEENAGE GIRL"
EPISTLES TO REDDIT 12:21

"AND TO BE HOLY: IS IT NOT TO BE QUIRKY? AND TO BE QUIRKY: IS IT NOT TO BE EMPTILY EXCITABLE, JOKELESSLY SARDONIC?"
THE GOSPEL OF ALASKA 142:3

He thinks it's okay to explain DFW's work to shitty kids. Like they are fucking peers or something

My fat fingers

Meant to type wither

Imagine all the other kids talking shit about you because you are the autistic sperg who gets mad and yells at people when you don't like what they have to say.

A or b friend. Or you can try and avoid it again

The videos fake dude

I wonder why Veeky Forums gets overrun with angry virgins and high school dropouts at this time of night

I like it because of its irrationality. If there's no emotional element, then politics is a waste. My problem with the left is not only its defeatism, but that they express it in such a sterile and academic way.

From an earlier thread.

Thats an odd way of reasoning but I sort of understand your position. The world itself is irrational and chaos does rule, but giving into totalitarianism is a almost a form of misanthropy because of a detestment of mankind.

Its fine to be invested in politics but they all predicate on your verision of the ideal, and when that isnt met, one freaks out. Consider all the idiots who attacked Trump because of his support for Jewish people, when they thought him to be a flagbearer of white salvation; now thats irrational.

Yes modern leftism has been bogged down into sterile academia and no nonsense rules which has almost ruined the entire meaning of leftism; though consider the right, wherein buzzwords and personal attacks and flirting with conspiracy have become a norm, which is so far from what traditional republicianism was.

These past few years have completely eradicated any semblance of nuance and thoughtfulness in political discussion

I actually got a (You) from this poster (842 is me). Very strange how the screen shot didn't save my (You). Weird.

What is censored?

Eh, you're trying too hard. And you go to easy placed. Brain up, stop reading Greene

The next stage of Veeky Forums, ironically embracing neoliberalism to distance themselves from /pol/

He looks like a cuck

this is way too on-the-nose

great, salient synthesis.

ITT people think the American political parties, and political parties in general are different from each other and that one of them cares about citizens. In a John Green bait thread.

ITT: "fascist" means "evil nationalist who hates freedomĀ©"

The left have been basically dissolved and distorted into absolute retardation. The worst kinds of people have shifted to the left, too. Those fucking people who cling to the moral arguments of their era and enforce them with blind religiosity.

This is coming from a leftist btw. It is completely understandable to me why people hate the left at the moment, and why the younger generations are wary of left wing politics.

That's exactly what "nerd culture" is. Let them believe in heroes and themselves meanwhile we force them to buy our boring and repetitive shit, nones the wiser

This. At least the promiscuous multiculturalism.

He and his little Crash Course crew try to give the impression that they're unbiased and commonly pat themselves on the back for it.
Except this is only an illusion, they have a very clear left bias and will often be disingenuous when talking about differing opinions, or omit arguments all together.
I think it was their hate speech video that finally got me to see what smug rats they really are.