Yo amerifats how do i make my homemade KFC juicier? it comes out crispy but dry on the inside

yo amerifats how do i make my homemade KFC juicier? it comes out crispy but dry on the inside.

Brine your chicken.
>weigh chicken
>add that amount of water again
>2% of total water+chicken weight = how much salt you add.

stir in salt and leave it submerged for a day. Also I'm not American you fucking moronic cunt.

can't i just drown it and put half a cup of salt? i don't get the reason to measure it so accuratly

Ask someone from India. It's literally one of the largest chains in the country, so I'm sure someone there does it better than here.

Juicy fried chicken isn't hard. Sure, KFC uses pressure fryers. You don't need that just to make juicy fried chicken though. Could you explain your entire process so we can break it down and see where the problem areas could be?

Soak the chicken in buttermilk the night before

Yeah man there is no reason to measure it, just do it your way. Don't forget to make another shit post complaining about how to get brining right when you fuck it up.

lol I just remembered how fucked you imperial cunts are when it comes to converting to percentages. hahahahah gl fuckers.

Watch healthy junk food's vid made their recipe its really juicy

kek

We dun been larn'd gud hyar in de states, yassiree!

let it soak in buttermilk for 24 hours

i'm just curious about the reason, no need to cry my child

Allow it to rest in a pool of buttermilk for 48 hours

Let it sleep in a tub of buttermilk for 72 hours

A nation of complete and utter fucktards.

Slide your fingers under the skin to massage in the butteremilkl eg for the chicken leg, it is af si you were sliding buttermilk twixt a lass's leg and her thigh high sock, capiche?

Submerge the chicken in a lake of buttermilk for 96 hours.

Why so upset?

just dom things

If the average citizen of a nation spanning almost an entire continent was equal to the average citizen of an European nation, it would actually be a global superpower.

You need a pressure fryer.

drown the chicken in an ocean of buttermilk for 120 hours

Go to hellthy junk food on YouTube
They do a pretty good job

google quick and slow brines