Holy fuck the kiwis launched a goddamn rocket that put shit in orbit

Holy fuck the kiwis launched a goddamn rocket that put shit in orbit
nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11979201

ELON MUSK ON SUICIDE WATCH!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sPcsZgmTRrg
c-span.org/video/?c4710181/senator-mcconnell-objects-military-pay-protection
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is everything from New Zealand either black or white and with a fern painted on?

Idk, but it looks cool

vid begins at 0:15
youtube.com/watch?v=sPcsZgmTRrg

US government shutdown means NO LAUNCHES IN THE US until its back up

Which will be a while because Dems want amnesty

McConnell: The democrats caused the shutdown! Now the military won't be paid! The democrats don't support our troops!

McCaskill: I propose pay protection for the military during the shutdown.

McConnell: I object.

c-span.org/video/?c4710181/senator-mcconnell-objects-military-pay-protection

the rebcunts have only themselves to blame

>no reusable parts
why the fuck should Musk give a shit

this

This are our national sporting colours, couldn't tell you why. I don't even know why they launch these things from here since they're manufactured in the US, probably got some government handouts or something.

>Which will be a while because Dems want amnesty
They want amnesty for a certain class of people who came here when they were small children and grew up to be law abiding citizens who did shit like join the military or graduate college. There have been senate Republicans for years who supported this idea and it's literally just a lighter version of shit that's passed through a republican senate before only to get killed by the house because the leadership wanted to focus on repealing obamacare.

Is it this budget the time to push this through? Probably not but it's not like the GOP didn't play this exact same trick during the Obama and Clinton eras.

If they are illegal, they are not law abiding
quite being a disingenuous shit goblin

The Republicans actually tried doing this last year, but Trump cut a deal with the democrsts to keep the government funded. For good reason since politically it is dumb move. I don't know why the Dems are pushing for this since majority of Americans are opposed to them doing this.

lol liberal media tells you a narrative and you eat it hook line & sinker

>who did shit like join the military or graduate college
Almost none of them are in the military and the illegals benefit from HUGE amounts of gibs/government funding/scholarships because as non-white illegals they claim zero income.
They want amnesty not just for these people who WERE "small children"(impossible to prove for an illegal), but for their families, and their relatives, and anyone who commits some fraud, etc
This is the same scam the dems pulled in the 80's with that amnesty.

It's a handful of RINO's, the same RINO's who have been pushing amnesty all along.

>Is it this budget the time to push this through?
The dems are fillibustering
THEY are the ones demanding amnesty for illegals for which they shut down the government.

South America is a large continent yet has no space program at all, you want to fill our country with South Americans and you think it'll magically be different?

>and grew up to be law abiding citizens
lol they are distinctly not citizens or law abiding, by definition of them being illegal aliens.
Also this shit is the worst evil on the planet, you treasonous liberals have decided you cannont win in a fair representative democracy, so you wish to import a new voter base to steal the country from the natives. Go ahead call me a Racist too, see if I care.

No
Republicans wanted to fund the government for LONGER, without the wall or any of Trumps priorities
Buncha RINO's trying to backstab Trump
So he makes a deal with the Dems, and now we are here

No one actually cares about gov shutdown, it effects next to no ones.

it effecst a lot of democrats actually
But Republicans won't notice
And Trump will take this oppurtunity to fired hundreds of thousands of people

Once they are furloughed during shutdown, you can just say "bye bye don't come back, also you get no backpay"

I like how clean and sleek their launch site and stuff is. Big difference from SpaceX and ULA. Of course, size difference probably has a lot to do with that. Regardless, I'd love to see a lot more launches with lots of cameras onboard and such.

GTFO of this thread you fucking NASA grant chasing /pol/tards.

You are on the wrong side of history and there is NOTHING you can do about it.

Enjoy the next elections.

>sleek
I think the word you're looking for is barebones

Ayo hol up hol up

*smacks lips*

That battery powered rocket actually worked?

I laughed my ass off when I heard someone was trying to get into orbit with a rocket engine that has a turbopump powered by an electric motor. This is actually really big news, huge innovation.

>C-SPAN
>liberal media
have your (you)

There already weren't any launches in the US under the government you dweeb, NASA literally doesn't have an operational launch system at the moment.

>and the illegals benefit from HUGE amounts of gibs/government funding/scholarships because as non-white illegals they claim zero income.
In order to qualify for DACA you can't have any felonies or serious misdemeanors. You also have to give all your contact and personal information to the government. Not paying taxes is a crime and would bar someone from benefiting from DACA.

>Not paying taxes is a crime
Millions of people don't report cash incomes
Their parents are illegals too, as illegals THEY certainly are not reporting incomes, so the story of these illegal kids getting hundreds of thousands in scholarships for the "poor" is normal.

They have to go back

Point is SpaceX or ULA can't do launches either

>barebones

I think the term you are looking for is, "properly engineered".

>Millions of people don't report cash incomes
And it's a crime.

That depends entirely in what they are not reporting and laws in their area.

>Thread filled with fucking Americans shitting it up

Abandon thread. Don't worry I'm sure the local council will end up banning the launches because the don't have resource consent or someone complained abouy noise or they want to build a cycleway through the launch pad.

>SpaceX or ULA can't do launches either

Wait really? Why not? Is it to do with launch facilities?

Rocket Lab is a US company, they just have a subsidiary in NZ where they have their launch facility. Their HQ and manufacturing is in the US.

space launches require a federal range safety officer

I have DACA and I'm doing a direct bachelor's to PhD, fully funded program at an Ivy League and plan to do nothing but contribute to academia and the U.S.

>entrenched racist hick idiots btfo

The angrier you get, the more you lose. Things in this world aren't black and white.

Hmm...

2018 Successful Satellite launches/deployments.

Space X: 0
NEW ZEALAND: 1

DACA is fucking done, the dems will never agree to what Trump demands for passing a DACA bill
Get the fuck out