The bitch is back. Now she's just spitting on our faces

The bitch is back. Now she's just spitting on our faces.

youtube.com/watch?v=sAwLl5FW6Bw

Other urls found in this thread:

vid.me/vXho
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hate that I'm so jaded I can't even enjoy books, I come here to see what you degenerate faggots think about some normie.

Who the fuck am I kidding, readings fucking gay.

Not caring about shit is gay.

This isn't the 90s.

Boring

>spitting in our faces

hot

Gen X were right ultimately but they were ahead of their time by 50-60 yrs when technology will create a utopia

>Gen X were right ultimately

L O L

Don't be tsundere for Classic Katie. You'll save a lot of time by just talking to her, sempai.

>technology will create a utopia

KEK

I have to admit it's pretty brave of her to keep uploading videos, even with the comments turned off.

get a job

Her Goodreads is pleb as fuck.

>Booktuber
>No Tolstoy
>No Dostoevsky
>No Greeks
>No Hegel

She needs to quit and delete everything. Every video she uploads is trying to rub it in /lits/ face that SHE is so strong and brave and feminist. The nerve , like especially when she is such a filthy and digusting creature with poor taste in literature to boot.

smart girl, until she learns Russian, Classical Greek and German, there is no reason to read translations

>mfw Carly was better looking anyway

Whats wrong with doing what you wanted despite some assholes on the internet bullying you?
Stop projecting

>exposed shoulders

I thought she was pure?

>utopia
>in any way desirable
go read some existentialist philosophy and summarily kill yourself you fucking waste

>learning russian
>ever
jesus christ why would you even entertain this notion

there is nothing wrong if you are a good person.

Why isnt she a good person?

This is a shameful thread, Veeky Forums.

She lost the spark in her eyes a long time ago. Just compare these pictures to the absent gaze in her new videos

She's a suspect in like 8 sexual assaults on muslim orphans, look it up dickballs.

If you guys fall in love and instantly start stalking some random 5.5./10 on youtube, you know how bad it's going to be the first time an actual live female talks to you? Somebody's going to fucking die....

if anything the 5.5 would appreciate being looked at like a 9

You, sir, know the hearts of ladies. Nothing they love more than obsessively obsequious praise followed immediately by threats of sexual assault and death if they don't reciprocate.

Well maybe if you jerks hadn't bullied her and posted lewd comments on her videos she would look more cheerful.

Strong 5 to a light 6 at best.

>бeинг зиc мaч oф a плeб
Aй шигги дигги.

Listen to me and listen really good. I DON'T want to be instructed by a plebian on what books I should read. Veeky Forums is despite it's shortcummings a very good board to find book charts in and has helped me in some insignificant way.
Normies FUCK OFF, I WANT CLASSIC LITERATURE.

I...I think you are overestimating the power of Veeky Forums if you think she is making videos to spite us.

Have you guys ever considered that Veeky Forums isn't her target audience?

>this overwritten faggoty banter

well done reddit

Yeah, but in fairness, if you put a fat 9 incher in front of her face, she could easily make the best bang bus episode ever.

Leave her alone.

DAAAAAAMMMMMNnnnnnnnnnn KatieLovesClassicBooks looks like ***********THAT************????????????

Seriously. No woman knows that we're even alive. Classic Kate is no different.

Fuck this cunts voice is so annoying. Seriously bitch sounds like she has never fucking blown her nose in her fucking life. Also, why wont this cunt accept my goodreads friend request??

what if OP was her?!

This thread is pathetic. Y'all are pathetic. Go jerk off to some anime children.

Calm down. She's an e-celeb who got creeped out by a mundane sex comment.

you have a really bad attitude

turn that frown upside down

I think you're overestimating her if you think she has another audience outside of Veeky Forums.

Who gives a fuck you stupid faggot holy shit, she is not worth the 5 minutes you spend to watch her shit videos, get the fuck over this e-celeb bullshit.

I feel you do not understand.

there isn't much traffic on Veeky Forums op, if you want to make money on youtube you should do video games or music

>le because you browse Veeky Forums u jerk it to anime meme

Got anything else? That one's pretty stale.

>Comments are disabled for this video.

dropped.

I was about to post how I wanna grab her tails and fuck her brains out but NO the comments are disabled. YOU JUST LOST A POTENTIAL SUB YOU BITCH.

>Carli was better looking anyway
I just want her back :`(
Just wish I had ripped more of her videos so I could have her whisper sweet nothings into my ear as I fall asleep
Here's the only one I got:
vid.me/vXho

Not him but if you're that obsessed with an e-celeb you probably do jerk it to anime.

> MFW Pippi Longstocking has a youtube show

Hey man. I understand the confusion, but I was this guy

I hate e-celebs

>whisper sweet nothings into my ear as I fall asleep

Did you write me a threatening anonymous email a while back? Someone did and used that exact phrase.

Meh.

Claire was better.

Maybe; I wrote a lot of threatening anonymous emails, you gotta be more specific.

It took her two years to get over your harassment. She finally re-emerges and you get right back to it.

everyone needs to be sad, lonely, and unnoticed just like me. if not, they'll pay.

No lol and this isn't me

She is being provocative though. I get a lot of passive aggressive 'fuck you vibe' from her. It is clear she was traumatized and her therapist told her 'go be feminist and fight the bullies!'

Wow, what a sweet girl. It seems she is a bit too old to be acting this way though , maybe sheltered

Is that what your therapist told you, too?

r u 4 real?

There's probably an incestual gangrape in her childhood that she's covering up with book obsession.

>projecting this hard

whew lad

a-user... I...

etc

something is genuinely wrong with you guys

>this thread

Veeky Forums is dead

Very scandalous.

>She finally re-emerges and you get right back to it.
Just teh natural order

Funny, I've spent two years filling piss jugs and I haven't thought of her at all. One of the most traumatic experiences of her life and I had forgotten about it a day later.

Maybe she needs to get over it and stop being so self-obsessed. For an 5.5 uggo bitch, she really should have a sense of perspective.

>women
>pure

>comments are disabled for this video

why do you guys do this?

You don't have to watch booktubers, retard

Looks like casting couch or desperate amateurs

Bullshit, you don't have any piss jugs.

Do you think she's ashamed it's the only thing that makes her orgasm now?

>Now she's just spitting on our faces
You poor victim

god she's pretty.
I'd make love to her and make sure she climaxes before i do.

If you EVER make a woman orgasm before you, you perform the ultimate act of submission. No woman wants a man that beta. Sex unleashes the base instincts of the female, and the expect it to do the same to men (even though we posses the ability to suppress out animal nature. During coitus, all of the female's posturing about wearing whorish makeup and clothing "for herself" vanishes, and reveals what she truly wishes to be: a warm, wet hole for men to fuck freely. Climax for the woman lies not in orgasm but in submission unparalleled by any religious experience.

Shit thread btw

Actually, isn't it pretty "dominant" to make her come first? Like, she is overwhelmed by pleasure while you remain remote, above it almost, and finish at your leisure.

Never eat the pasta.

S-sorry.

Lol, if there's one thing I've learned from Veeky Forums its this

She got blacked.

Fucking ugly wench, i'd love to chokeslam her through my ikea coffee table

Really gives you an authentic nerd moment

top dominance is going full death grip. that way, she will never make you cum, feel like less of a woman, and will do anything you want to make you nut. your nut is her victory.

Oh my god... she looks so cute sitting next to the fire with her pigtails like that... I would love to have passionate sex all night after a few glasses of wine.

She´s ugly as fuck and also a pleb.
Fuck you guys for making Serraphina or whatever her name was quit. She was the only decent female yotuber. Now i don´t have no one to masturbate to while also feeling enlighted

Katie is more attractive than Serraphina, and if you think otherwise you have shit taste in women. Ur probably a virgin too.

i miss him so musch god damn come back bby

>him
Oh fuck off

Yeah sure. If you like old hags

>She´s ugly as fuck and also a pleb.

She's not hot....but she does have that whole down home, ripe for despoiling kind of thing going on that would be very hot to corrupt.

I mean....I'm not going to court this bitch, if she didn't give up all three holes after one brief date, I'm moving the fuck on, but she's still doable I think.

does she really talk about you guys or not?
i know 18 minutes is not that long but damn, her videos (and this meme overall) are really boring.

One day she'll talk about my books. I fucking know it.

R u fucking dumb mate?

I would love to fuck her while she talks dirty to me in her impeccable all girls private school accent making me feel the inadequacy of my comprehensive education.

>mfw