Addition, multiplication and division with number zero doesn't exist

Prove me wrong

Protip: You can't

I fucked your mother last night.

Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.

Oh don't mind me, I'm just pasting a proof.

nice argument

you are mad everything you studied your whole life is wrong

>0 + n = n
there you're wrong.
0 + n = ∄

1 + (-1) = 0

That's literally the only purpose for zero existing, everything else is false

Is it because adding by zero has no apparent effect so thus it looks like nothing happened, somehow making it impossible to prove?

The very basic axioms of math are wrong. Zero has so many unique properties that it has it's own set, separated from the common and whole numbers.
My argument it's that there are no ambiguities in regards to expressions with the number zero, they all have clear results.

you are mad I might be your dad

What the fuck is a (-1)? Have you ever seen (-1) of something?

It's just for the sake of simplicity as subtraction is addition. Remember math is not real, it's something of your mind.

what is debt

STOP. Veeky Forums deserves better bait than this. At least the finitist cucks had some interesting arguments. This is extremely low-effort and shouldn't be rewarded. Just stop. Hide the thread and forget about it.

I don't have "-5" shekels, I am in agreement with mr Goldstein that at some point in the future I will give 5 shekels to him since he gave me 4.

It's ok. You're in denial because all ideas you studied, all the time you wasted was that. Just a waste.

logic never fails

>At least the finitist cucks had some interesting arguments.
STOP. Veeky Forums deserves better bait than this.

he probably learns through numberphile

You dont understand, you just o ly ever reply once to a thread like this and you always Sage. Thats all im going to get to contribute to this thread.

Another desperate man in denial. It's ok.

You can try, I'm waiting

@9454980
Fuck off retard.

>local man doesn't understand vectors

you're all dumb desu

ever seen a vector in the wild? yea thought so

>muh magical meme arrows
I vectored my dick into your mom last night, how about that