So, what's the fucking situation...

So, what's the fucking situation? I'm a fat piece of shit even though I spent most days literally in pain because of how hungry I am. I just found out ONE (1) ONE egg has 61% of your daily cholesterol in it. I have 2 eggs most days. this is why i''m fat as fuck? I don't see the point in eating at all when everything that I eat is bad for me. LITERALLY EVERYTHING. seriously, why go on? According to the internet and food professionals I'm gonna die at 30 for eating too much cheese and red meat, so to prevent that I start eating rice and chicken which tastes like SHIT but hey I guess that's what life is. WHAT IS THE FUCKING DEAL CK? CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN WHY WE'RE BEING FED SHIT?

Colestero is good for you, it's what your nerves are made from.

Life pro tip, unless you have leaky gut syndrome, the fat you eat isn't the fat that lines you blood vessels or forms under your skin... carbs kill.

Don't starve yourself; it slows your metabolism. Eat 1800 calories a day of lean meats, vegetables, and whole grains.

The kinds of foods people crave are the ones that would be the hardest to obtain in a caveman setting. Protein, fat, salt and simple carbs (especially sugar) pretty much top the list. But we live in a world where these things are cheap, so people tend to eat far more of them than they ought to, and neglect less calorie dense foods that provide vitamins and vegetable fiber to fill you up and make sure you can take a proper shit. The Western diet is shit. It's the reason you're overweight, yet still hungry all the time and probably nutrient deficient. It's NOT that everything you eat is bad for you. It's that everything you choose to eat isn't such a good idea in the quantities you're consuming it. And you're choosing not to eat a lot of things you probably ought to be eating.

Eat more vegetables. You can eat like ten pounds of broccoli a day and still lose weight.

This is my goto lunch. As much steamed broccoli as you can eat. I put soy or Wostershire Sause on it. I feel like I would explode year it's like 200 calories if I'm lucky.

>sauces have no calories

>leaky gut syndrome
I have this. It sucks especially with the Morgellon's and chronic lyme.

i dont have a steamer. can i put broccoli in the oven? Am I never allowed to eat Olive Oil, Butter, Milk, Bread, Potatoes, Cheese or Meat again? Should I just kill myself?

>Am I never allowed to eat Olive Oil, Butter, Milk, Bread, Potatoes, Cheese or Meat again?
Your problem is that those things are major components of your diet. I eat meat and cheese like once a week, bread a few times, butter a couple times a month and olive oil pretty often if the rest of the meal has no other fat component. It's eating this stuff everyfuckingday that's a bad idea.

Yeah, I get that. I just have poor self control. I ate whatever my dad put in front of me and now it's come to cooking for myself I'm just clueless. I wish someone could just tell me what to eat.

Oatmeal and potatoes and milk. Done.

Ok thanks. Sounds like it doesn't have enough nutrients, but i'll try it I guess

When I lost 65lbs through diet and exercise one of the first things I did was identify the foods that were totally kryptonite to me and stop keeping them around the house. For me those things turned out to be cheese, cured meats and sausages. So I stopped keeping them around. I have them when i go out, but not at home. Which forces me to cook up that pot of lentil soup heating up on my stove right now.

You should just give up.

I already have.

Thanks user. Can't wait to eat lentil soup

What do if I eat lots of everything?
I'll sit down and eat three watermelons if that's all that's available or a bottle of ketchup and mustard. I've eaten two crates of lettuce, a bag of onions, a bag of carrots, three steaks, and five pounds of broccoli because that was all I had at home to eat that day. I resorted to no longer cook nor buy food. I've been drinking water and eating multivitamins for the past few weeks. When does the hunger go away? I feel like this isn't sustainable.

There are a lot of cheap delicious things you can eat that are much less likely to make you fat than the diet you've been eating. Beans are a good choice, but remember they're still pretty calorie dense. You CAN get fat if you just fill up on beans. Put a fuckton of carrots, Swiss chard, onion, and celery in that lentil soup. Also try split pea (again with fuckton of carrots). When having a bean meal you don't need any meat, because beans are protein. So that ends up being one less meat meal you're eating as well. But as others have said, fill up on the less calorie dense foods. Wholegrain bread and brown rice are much more filling because they're full of vegetable fiber, so you will eat less of them while still feeling full. Broccoli is good, too, as is kale, Swiss chard, cabbage and collard greens. If you like your green stuff sauteed in a little olive oil and garlic have it that way, just go light on the oil or you'll double or triple the calories of them.

When you say beans what do you mean? I only know baked beans

Any legume dish, from lentil, black bean or split pea soup to hummus to falafel and on and on... Cannellini beans with sauteed kale or broccoli rabe are good. Blackeye peas with sauteed Swiss chard in garlic, olive oil and a squeeze of lemon are pretty bomb as well. From Morocco to Georgia there are various bean dishes called lobio and all I've had have been good. Plus all of the vegetarian bean curries from South Asia, like rajma.

But remember to round things out with the greens and wholegrains, because like I said before just filling up on beans can make you fat.

This is a great bait thread, OP.

10/10.

Get at least 30 minutes of exercise every day.