It's another "user goes to a chinese buffet ALONE and eats nothing but sushi" episode

It's another "user goes to a chinese buffet ALONE and eats nothing but sushi" episode

Take me with you.

$12.95 user

I only have $6 on me. :/

Get a takeout and if you're having a fat fuck portion say it's for your gf

>Go to the Chinese buffet so much that the old lady at the register knows my name
Feels comfy

Don't worry fren, I'll spot you 7 bucks

Joke's on you I don't go outside

I go to this place called sushihousebuffet. They have little boats and i tip the tiny plates on a big plate so i don't have to keep going to the sushi river

Rest in peace moron.
Jeez you could eat any of the other slop over there and be better off.

even worse,
>user gets takeout from a chinese buffet
>box weighs 2 1/2 lbs
>cashier opens it and says woooow! must be hungry!

>tfw like sushi
>tfw only hang with my brother
>tfw he hates sushi
>tfw no friends that like sushi
I miss the taste

>Chinese
>sushi
wut

you've never had chinese buffet sushi? not the the best quality but it'll do

Don't think I'd ever chance the sushi at a Chinese buffet.

I can't go to a Chinese buffet anymore without my Chinese gf shaming me for eating Americanized Chinese food.

As she should.

Maybe don't tell her?

Was she born in China?

Was she born in China?

Is there something wrong with going to a buffet alone? I've done this during my lunch break since it's 2 minutes away.

Tell her dog tastes like shit and continue going to your favorite joint.

I wish those chinese buffet sushi places did a to-go plate so I could just pack that shit full of sushi and pay only $6.

Was she born in China?

Yes, and both of her parents currently live in China

When I say that she eats dog, she replies with "only one city within one province eats dog!" I think its a cover up

But sometimes I have a strong craving for oversalted and greasy beef/chicken

American Chinese food is its own thing, and it can be very good when done well.

So eat a fast food burger or fried chicken sandwich. No real reason to bother with American Chinese food. It's not the 70's anymore. You can do better. Especially with a Chinese gf.

>American Chinese food is its own thing
True
>it can be very good when done well
If you have a nostalgia for it, maybe. But it isn't very good compared to the things a Chinese gf would approve of, and as long as this user has one he ought to make the most of it.

I love Chinese buffet sushi. There is a legit sushi restaurant within driving distance that has an all-you-can-eat option for $27 but you pay extra for any rolls or nigiri you don't finish (sashimi is excluded). Good deal?

I mean it's essentially fast food. When her parents came here and cooked for us, it opened me up to a whole different realm of flavors.

Well I hope non of them ever eat at McDonald's so you can shame them for eating chinese versions of American food.

this
cultural appropriation is a meme

There's a place like that near me for 14 dollars

They also have things other than sushi, but it's sort of crap and service is atrociously slow