As an American, realistically what are my chances of getting sick by eating raw eggs...

As an American, realistically what are my chances of getting sick by eating raw eggs? I'm generally on the go and can't find time to cook them.

Relatively small but significant chance of getting salmonela. Not worth it.

Furthermore, you only get a half of proteins this way, as they do not fully denaturize.

t. Veeky Forumsizen

>2018
>Not vegan

Very low.
Contrary to the rest of the human population americans are basically immune to that.
It's also scientifically proven they can't even cook an egg, so it all balances out.

>lives in russia
>potatoe does ent grow

apart from wolf wat eat?

Just boil a whole bunch of them and keep them in the fridge. Then you can even take them with you and eat them on the go.

>can't find time to cook them
it takes 30 seconds if that to cook an egg, shut the fuck up you absolute retard

>being vegan
>cancer
I have met a single vegan in my life who wasnt a fucking faggot about it

>1 avocado = 10g of protein
Bull fucking shit

A very big avocado maybe

It's unlikely to get sick however if you DO get sick it's pretty bad. The legends about salmonella are from back in the past when the disease was much more common among chickens (same with the fear of eating raw or under-cooked chicken).

I'm not sure what you mean by this but you just need to get it hot enough to kill salmonella. Technicalities about what counts as cooking is irrelevant.

>vegan
>list includes milk and cheese to show how easy it is to get nutrients as a vegetarian
vegans btfo

I don't think I've ever seen a vegan or vegetarian infographic that doesn't contain at least some lies.
around vegans never relax, they think their cause is so righteous that lying is ok to make people join it.

this, it's also way more socially acceptable to take a hard boiled egg from a tupper than it is to crack open a raw egg and eat it

I hard boil a dozen eggs a week for wife and I to use for quick snacks and breakfast.
A hard boiled egg and a banana make for a quick, portable, eat it anywhere breakfast.

A normal sized avocado is going to have 3g of protein. I don't think any avocado is big enough to have 10g.

it takes 5 minutes to scramble some fucking eggs retard. are you seriously telling me you don't have 5 minutes too cook eggs?

American chickens are #1.

>t. salmonella

You fucking idiot

>vegetarian meals are automatically healthy and dont have cholesterol
What's this bullshit?
t. vegetarian

You can make scrambled eggs in a microwave.

All you need is a plastic bowl with a lid.

They're not bad.

>I'm generally on the go and can't find time to cook them.
So hard boil a dozen eggs at once you dingus.

Why would i want to become a bitch?
>tfw wolves and me share the same food
>tfw predators are smarter than prey (who eat shit like grass and veggies)
>tfw eating meat makes me a genius

Get veducated
Join our vegult
Follow our vegod

How would you know considering that if they aren't being a faggot about it, they probably wouldn't be bringing it up at all?