This motherfucker is going to crash the simulation of the universe we are living in with his upcoming experiment's

This motherfucker is going to crash the simulation of the universe we are living in with his upcoming experiment's.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YjuKP3rwz0c
youtu.be/YjuKP3rwz0c?t=3965
hooktube.com/watch?v=oghPVO6YmOw
hooktube.com/watch?v=otCjhLSjNdM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

?

youtu.be/YjuKP3rwz0c

>4 hours
t-thanks

youtu.be/YjuKP3rwz0c?t=3965
Shit, he's taking about real brainlets!

>we must live in a simulation because Schrödingers cat applies to our reality
Not sure why he isn't going the brain in the vat route though and still considers other humans as players similar to himself and not just as p-zombies. Maybe because that would be too edgy?

literal cargo cult

Probably the smartest man in the world right now. My Big TOE is the closest thing we have to a pure theory of everything right now

Tom Campbell is quite possibly the closest Veeky Forums has to a living meme.

He’s an like an autistic version of Spinoza which is really really bad.

>consciousness researcher

is that a real thing? That sounds like a joke

tl;dr: We're living in the matrix.

>muh idealism
fucking brainlets. why your tiny brains cannot apprehend the fact that reality don't need you to exist.

this shit going to kill a metaphysics.

Simulation hypothesis is literally just creationism

my spirit animal :3

he's not autistic you autistic autist

he's had objective results for a long while in his life but to answer your question you should ask the cia

>50% of people who have less than 5% of their brain intact are of above average intellect, the rest is profoundly retarded
is this right?

Apparently they still have most of their grey matter, so it wouldn't be surprising if it were true

why are you slapping it here as like a quote of his mouth and intentionally misrepresenting what he said
how can you post your own take on it and ask if He's right

but that's pretty much exactly what he said, what are you talking about?
if you read directly from his notes on the screen:
>...of the last group, which had less than 5% of normal brain tissue, half were profoundly retarded. The remaining half had IQs greater than 100.
what am I misrepresenting here?

thank's for the you fren

>haha, I was just pretending to be a stupid illiterate

lol
>he mad

he's going off of studies so he's probably statistically right

i like his theory.
his books are freely available on google books.

This is absurd. The bits on the flash drive are not going to change because another flash drive is destroyed. Whatever information is must be before electrical encoding that is 100% guaranteed. This experiment is declaring a function which either generates or moves energy for no reason.

For example, use a two-stage capacitor system. One holds a gigawatt of energy depicting the information. Destroy the observation flash drives and the weak capacitor explodes if the high energy system had held a "1". I hope this isn't an accurate depiction of any attempt at a serious experiment.

>inb4 it nothing happens
>inb4 some bullshit reason why
>inb4 "i...it was rebooted and we didn't notice"

Did he ever say something about that? I wonder what he thinks about this theory.

Nope, not in his 4 hour long talk
For some reason he assumes that every human is a real player, end even tries to prove that there are no aliens because "they aren't necessary", whatever that means
>This is absurd. The bits on the flash drive are not going to change because another flash drive is destroyed.
His argument is that the bits get only created when a player (a human) sees them.

>For some reason he assumes that every human is a real player, end even tries to prove that there are no aliens because "they aren't necessary", whatever that means
watch the video again.

Dreams = what the real world is
Our reality = simulation with lots of stable elements that we can enter
Prove me wrong

My dreams seem to mimic reality more and more as I grow older. I even do math in them now sometimes.

What's that all about?

wrong, both dreams and our reality are ''simulations'' with varying degrees of freedom and/or rules

>experiment's

You can break our reality like fucking Fallout 3 dude. What do you think the real reason we stopped giving flamethrowers to people was? They'd fuckin crash everytime they torched more than 2 people!

This would mean I have sex in the "real world"

If we live in a simulation our creators would make us forget we live in a simulation anytime they felt like it its literally impossible to escape this simulation.

Let's assume what you say is correct,

I come to the real world (dream world) and traps aren't gay.

I then wake up. I go on Veeky Forums and traps are gay. Clearly a contradiction has befallen us here. I do some further tests in both the real world and dream world and then bam I discover traps are gay.

So our initial assumption is incorrect.

>So our initial assumption is incorrect.
Glad to see that you acknowledge that traps are gay

inb4 it's Frank

I only have anectodal evidence to your hypothesis. My dreams are sometimes contradictory. (one time i dreamt i was in a literall apocalypse, then another time in China in the present time.) And also, what about all those times i dont dream? (which is more common nowadays). Maybe its possible im dead IRL, if your hypothesis is true.
>Inb4 >Inb4 brainlet

i argue dreams are more of a simulation inside your head, where you try things out for this world. so you would perform better.
what you do here, matters more to your well being than what you do in your dreams. whatever you do in your dreams; it does never change anything profound.

if dreams were what the real world looks like, it means there is much more entropy there. dreams can often times change setings and faces in a second.
this system here could simulate such a setting by use of computer games, for example. but you could not simulate this setting from such an entropic as the dreams often appear to be.

where do you know from what they want to acchieve?
maybe we are the creators and used a time-clock or whatever to close the program if all is going bad?
all we know is that conciousness affects the outcome of certain experiments.
maybe we are here to have this experience of finding out?
all of these statements of why conciousness affects reality, are only assumpitons; they do not lead us anywhere. what matters are facts of experiments that can be gathered.
maybe conciousness is able to be outside the body. who knows... but until we know for certain, we ought to treat this as our only time of existance.

>all we know is that conciousness affects the outcome of certain experiments.
please leave for reddit or facebook

Judging by your retarded statements combined with the infantile command of grammar, you need to immediately neck yourself.

i will
see...
there is the double slit experiment. when you measure the outcomes, you get another result, than when you do not.
when you measure the outcome and do not record it nor look at the outcome of the measurement, you get the same result as you would, when you did not measure at all. rendering the idea of "measuring method is wrong" invalid.

so what?
I am not a native speaker.
german is my mother tongue.

>>when you measure the outcome and do not record it nor look at the outcome of the measurement, you get the same result as you would, when you did not measure at all
We still need proof for the USB stick test

USB Stick up my arse

so what?
go study english then

>entropy
I dont think you understand what that word means. I mean I guess you could technically use it like that, but its wrong to the point of being cringeworthy.

entropy is chaos.
or:
the measurement of chaos of a system.

Like i said, technically you could use it there, but it shows your lack of understanding of the term to the point that an educated person literally cringes while reading your post. You could but you really shouldnt.

just read the wikipedia introduction.
you are right.
i know the term from chemestry. where you can use it this way.
also.. i almost wrote induction, instead of introduction... maybe an MRT would be a good idea on my end. i noticed that i lack words from time to time; this does not matter too much for i know a lot of synonyms... yet...
i guess i should let this one be checked out.

Wake up, Neo.

No problem brah. Best part about being anonymous is making mistakes that nobody ever knows you made. I would want someone to tell me if i was wrong here before i made a fool of myself in real life.

fr brother

the funny thing is I always have this paranoia that there are people on "the other side" laughing about how anonymous we really aren't. :D

If the universe is a simulation, then its gotta be a fucking PS2 game some kid left running.

I think somebody's been pushing 10GB/s of your network card, while you had 1... So you put a CD in your driver, and it's been whole uploaded in less than second.

This is the biggest bunch of bullshit I've ever heard. Y'all motherfuckers need Jesus or something. If you believe this fucking asshole, you may as well become a Mormon for fuck's sake.

good argument

isn't it funny how while talking about somebody people actually describe themselves

Something that I think needs to be answered is what physics in the supposed "real world" allow for the computer to function. Given that many of his arguments involve the fact that the laws of physics have no apparent cause, a "real world" would then have to have causal physics or randomness for these examples to support his theory. But if all of the physics of the other world are rooted in a single cause, what is it that makes that single cause result in everything else, and what then causes IT? Given that a causal universe cannot exist without guidelines like consistent physics, we must assume that a "real" world has no rules and functions under compete randomness (I could be wrong here because everything being completely being random would be a rule in and of its self, and therefore, what is the cause of said rule?). But if this is the case that there are no consistent rules in a "real" world, then how would a sufficiently stable and functioning computer form in the chaos? Would then our universe be completely unstable, and our reactions consistent by coincidence alone? This is my biggest gripe with his arguments. There cannot (seeming) be a universe without some arbitrary ruleset. If somebody can think of a way, I would be glad to hear it.

Kek, what a hack. He even looks like a creation scientist.

Interesting stuff. Wild conjecture but interesting.

Hope it's not true, my dreams are fucked up.

Hmm... My guess is that upon detection photon becomes entangled with flash drives in x basis (like all macroscopic states), and because of this can't interfere in x basis. So all results will show no interference.

MUH SIMULATION

THIS I HATE THEM SO MUCH AND YET CANT PROVE THEM WRONG (same with god existence)

You're all npcs get out of my server reeeee

people die all the time and reality seems completely unfazed by it. it really takes a special breed of moron to espouse such a silly idea

Rigorously, the entropy is the natural log of the multiplicity, which is the number of ways of arranging a system.

There's something annoying about this Vanessa waman but idk what?

helo

There's something annoying about this Vanessa waman but idk what?

hooktube.com/watch?v=otCjhLSjNdM
he's undoing the jewish doing
he is pretty fucking based