Recent food thread?

Post your recent meals you cooked for yourself and rate other anons.
>Pasta with olive oil and garlic with broccoli and Italian sausage

0/10 raw

0/10 would make me sick.

5/10 looks decent, could be the lighting holding it back.

Pic related is some broccoli and beef I made.

made this

chicken fried steak, pepper gravy, wilted arrugala and sweet potato salad

looks atrocious user.

thicken that sauce up asap

is that an uncircumcised penis w/ eggs?

>raw human penis seved on a bed of burnt eggs, garnished with assorted hair

only decent looking one in the thread

Looks really good here's mine.

I never understood the whole putting shells in pasta thing.

I cleaned them for awhile, made them with the sauce then removed them then cooked the pasta till al dente and cooked it with the sauce for a few minutes. then added the clams in shell at the end. I think it just makes it look nicer.

It's not so much the cleanliness, more the inconvenience of having to eat around inedible shells while twirling the pasta. And then there's the question of do I pick them up with my hands? Do I use my fork? It's all very tiresome.

The most recent photo I have is 2 months old. Escabeche/南蛮漬け depends what language you speak. Sardines in this situation.

Looks good as fuck, would eat until sick

Looks delicious, did you make the sauce?

This was my first attempt at hollandaise sauce and my take on an eggs benedict. I used a touch too much lemon juice but oh well. Lesson learned. There is a poached egg under there but it feathered so I just fried the other 3 eggs. I used rye toast because I like rye better than english muffins. Cooked the bacon in the oven on a cookie sheet and it came out perfect. Hash browns were fried to perfection. Topped with some Frank's Red Hot, black pepper and salt.

Ate the leftovers today and it was still tasty and satisfying. I will make it again but with a little less lemon juice in the hollandaise sauce.

Why are you using bacon for Eggs Benedict?

The same reason I used rye bread.

Oh mommy I want some of that please!

yeah I made it with olive oil, garlic, red pepper, black pepper, white wine then steamed the clams in it. here's a picture of the sauce.

It wasn't a criticism.
I was just curious.

I don't take pictures very often. that was the last food picture I have taken.

Beef with cream, red wine, mushrooms, paprika sauce.
And green beans naturally.

i was too drunk to go to the store for other items. tenderloin and fresh corn with a mushroom/pearl onion pan sauce
pls no bully the presentation

the inside

Same user as chicken fried steak guy above.

Scratch buttermilk biscuit
Blueberry ginger compote
Scratch cinnamon sugar whipped cream

Nicely done

yum is this gumbo? i have to ask because i see no sausage.

Steak looks great but the corn should be nowhere near that plate

I know :( i had nothing else for a side. i have some weird living arrangement right now with hardly any fridge space.

I had this for lunch today

looks healthy but also like ass

it was a very wholesome meal, i spiced the tater and chickpeas with curry powder

looks very good

likewise.

is that potato salad or mac and cheese? looks like a good salisbury steak.ice and tender.

This looks great.

pineapple onion ring burger

clockwise it's Salisbury steak, mashed potatoes ,Brussel sprouts, corn, white beans and cornbread

I made roasted chicken with a sambal/maple glaze and garlic mashed potatoes.

that looks good and i like the color of your plate!

lazy 4am risotto

>rosemary olive oil broiled lamb chops
>maple balsamic glazed carrots
>beer & bacon braised Tuscan kale, w/ broth
I need new plates...

>he routinely takes pictures of his food

Sorry, nothing to show you guys. But I made some simple chicken and tomato with veggies thing last night. Oven roasted chicken for 30min-ish, started frying chopped carrots and onions in deep pan, added shredded up cabbage, then some diced peppers and garlic. Let it saute for a bit, then added some spice mixture (cumin, coriander, paprika); let those spices absorb some heat. Then add the tomatos and tomato paste mixture to the whole thing. Throw the chicken in; add enough water to cover it well, and let it cook for about 20 or so min. Serve over rice.

pics or it didn't happen

fake news

Looks ok, not fan of the pineapple
Yummy
What did you add to the rice
Its burned ?

Phone is a toaster and I can't draw for shit. Besides, it's all gone.

Did you cry the entire time?

>makes risotto at 4am
what a legend

How drunk were you?

nice presentation, baring the upper left corner.

Wine is delicious.

desert

Desssert

Posted this a while ago but i'm still proud of my turkey.

Muthafuckin ribs

Cooked sous vide, finished off in oven. Served with mashed potatoes and sauteed spinach.

not burnt/acrid. Delicious char / bark from seasoning and fat

Solid meal, 8/10

Very well done!

It's like you kept changing your mind while plating your food.

stuffing looks like ass

nice user, 9/10
Did you buy a sous vide tool or just vacum sealed and then boiled it?

This is a a trout with dry figs and nuts as filling, orange and pear sauce, pear skin and orange confit and a malanga puree.

nice user, looks really tasty

why are you pretending to be a nigger

I have a sous vide circulator. Use it for all sorts of stuff.

Very fancy serving. You make the flower thing? How?

You can tell hes really pretending and not a nigger because niggers only cook turkeys in disposable aluminum pans for some reason.

australian turkey

There is a thread on this board 24hrs a day devoted to posting and discussing various flavours of monster energy drink.
This thread happens maybe once a week these days.
Do you see yourself quitting Veeky Forums within a year from now due to sheer quality degradation or will you stay out of hope/habit/hunting through shit for diamonds?

The latter. Despite the shitposting, Veeky Forums is one of the few boards where I can find laugh-out-loud funny commentary.

A simple meal for a simple man. Thin ribeye, sauteed spinach with parmesan cheese, and my first attempt at homemade fries.

notbad

Made classic french dish this evening

Mama mia

friday night intoxicated ramen

oops

the fries look pretty good for a first timer.

My style of mapo tofu. Fuck corn starch.

cool for fixing it

is that a whole stick of butter

where

where's the avocado?

>taco bell shirt
>willingly wearing an advertisement for a fast food place on your shirt without being compensated
I'm starting to believe all the fast food threads aren't actually marketers and are just people willingly making threads.
Are Americans just indoctrinated at birth to shill for their corporate overlords?

That looks like dog food with broccoli in it
And what kind of fucking bowl is that a dog bowl?

It looks like a poached egg

Decent!

still looks good
delicious
pleb

would you?

no. i dont like my burger overflowing with semen

:(

I made dinner tonight and said to myself "You did a good job me and having nothing to ashamed of in either your ability to cook and coordinate a good main and side" then I saw your post. Dickhead.

That gravy looks dope tho. What's in it?

Dank. I did beer steamed mussels with shoestring fries and cajun mayo the other day and suddenly gained a new respect for the little bastards.

Sambal maple glaze sounds like something I can get on board with

I wrapped a chicken breast in chorizo and mustard and grilled it.
Wasn't too bad.

interesting and creative.
>cook chicken, butter, pan nice and hot
>cook chorizo in olive oil until a bit crispy then add heavy cream with salt, pepper and paprika
>add chicken to cream and let it sleep for 5 minutes
>serve

Made a 'za. Not the prettiest picture, but fuck you, I wanted to eat it while it was hot.

Pizza looks decent, picture is decent. Not bad.

how do people not die by eating all these gluten carbs

By not being a massive pussy

This was a while ago but I don't really take pics of my food. Kielbasa with a fried egg, syrup on the side.

Looks tasty as heck.
Damn son