Ok i have literally only just come across this guy i never bothered to look him up before he was mentioned in the...

Ok i have literally only just come across this guy i never bothered to look him up before he was mentioned in the stevemre thread.

Is he /ourguy/ because he is autistic as fuck or what?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=g99go80HyIk
youtube.com/watch?v=0Xp0uWz578k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Who is he?
Looks like mini Steve Busheemi do it again and I'll stand you in da face with soldering iron LOL

"reviewbrah"

youtube.com/watch?v=g99go80HyIk

He is so straight edge it is making my dick hard

Looks like Jude Law with down syndrome in this one

He's our guy because he's a charming, attractive, and genuine person with great insight. I don't really know where you're going with the autism thing.

He looks like iron chef Bobby Filet imo

he is one step away from unveiling a samurai sword for half an hour

you do realize its an act, yes?

leave reviewbrah alone. he is great

>idonblvit.exe

not at all. His style isn't really developed from the numale fedora place of trying to seem more classy and masculine than he is. Reviewbrah just likes old suits. If you look at his house it would be clear that his attitude and archaic style is incredibly organic, cause it permeates absolutely everything he owns.

>Ok i have literally only just come across this guy
welcome to Veeky Forums newfriend

i just kind of assumed he was stealing his grandpa's clothes and broadcasting from his grandparent's dining table

>he doesn't spend his entire life on a cooking related board on a chinese lolicon masturbation imageboard
>laughing_girls.png

He buys his suits from goodwill and lives with some friends as of right now. I personally think he's a vampire.

Reviewbrah is not confined to Veeky Forums yknow. it's arguably not even his main board.

>laughing_girls.png
What did xhe mean by this?

imagine that guy in a trenchcoat with sunglasses cracking onto that doe eyed slut from twilight.

>milady
>adjusts red polka dot tie (likely from 80s)

>trenchcoat
what? no, you don't get him. he's more of a.. 80s yuppie.

starting the thread was a good idea then . i thought life was complete when i learned about the drunk cook and his profanity but this guy seems like a good waste of the rest of my night

You obviously don't know the shame of jacking off while concentrating on the lotion bottles in the background of some of his videos then.

i want to learn

he's not really autistic, he's just a charming, slighty bizarre guy who reviews fast-food while dressed in 70s suits for some reason

what drunk cook?

i spose it's just that straight edge american matter of fact style of speaking. Humorless. It's amazing. Overseas you are so used to it from american TV etc but when you meet one of them it's so strange how "yessir" Nossir they are.

Maybe it isn't autism. He isn't counting cards but he does have a side parting and pens in his dress shirt pocket for some reason.

>milady
You're totally missing the point of reviewbrah. He's weird but he doesn't fit into that group even a little bit.

youtube.com/watch?v=0Xp0uWz578k

this
reviewbrah isn't just some clueless fedorafag, he legitimately dresses pretty well
it's just that he always wears 70s suits, because he loves that particular style

A fellow artist that I'm in a Discord chat with claims to know/have met Reviewbrah. The dude's apparently chill af.

that honestly wouldn't be a surprise to me

i am now no longer sure if this is autists trying to tell me dressing like you are in the 70s is not autistic to cover their autism.

you almost had me faggots..... 4 chan.

When a cooking video has "my way" in the title it's always good for a laugh.

Reviewbrah goes undercover as lorde in his spare time

his "voice of the report of the week" podcast thing is comfy as fuck

watch his videos, i have a total man crush on this guy

Yeah, that's the real gold right there. The food reviews are just secondary.

is this guy pupinia's brother?

We like him because he started out doing what he liked to do which was review energy drinks at a young age. He put them on YouTube innocently and then moved onto food. He's refined his style so much in terms of presentation but has not betrayed his earlier work. His style of dress is exactly what he likes. He's a completely genuine person through and through and doesn't do things for likes or shares, he does it because he likes to do it and he knows people like to watch. He doesn't shy away from giving something a poor review and will never sell out. His mannerisms are completely organic and his catch phrases were never intended to be catch phrases, they just were off the cuff comments that people took and ran with instead of forced garbage like Joey or Daymdrops. His segments have remained true, it was Energy Crisis, then Running on Empty, then VORW and sometimes a day in the life here and there or other updates about what's going on. I and many others are legitimately interested in what he's up to and he follows suit (kek). We like him not because he reminds us of ourselves, he reminds us of what we desperately want to be -- an honest, modest, veritable individual who does what he wants and have people love him for it.

That's it.