Is anyone else struggling with calc II on their 2nd day?

is anyone else struggling with calc II on their 2nd day?

This shit hit me like a ton of bricks. I have to refer back to my trig identities very often

any other tips besides brushing up on trig identities to help me pass this class?

>tfw too stupid for inequalities

HELP ME

sorry my man but i can't....

>lines paper
>math
I see why you are a failure

it's not so bad. just break it down into sections and slowly work through the problems. all of calc, the more problems you do the better you'll understand/do. it's honestly as simple (and as difficult) as that.

you have really neat and organized style of doing your evaluating. very easy to read.

[math]\int e^{2\theta}\sin{3\theta}\ \text d\theta=\frac1{2i}\int e^{(2+3i)\theta}-e^{(2-3i)\theta}\ \text d\theta=e^{2\theta}\frac{\frac{-6-4i}{26}e^{3i\theta}-\frac{6-4i}{26}e^{-3i\theta}}2=\frac{e^{2\theta}}{13}(2\sin{3\theta}-3\cos{3\theta})[/math]
Am I doing this right, up to constants?

I feel you

Look up the tabular method, and what leads up to it

You did the hard part. it really wasn't so bad. relax.

You're doing IBP on your second day? Nice.

A spiral notebook? Really? And by the look of the 3-punch holes, you put this spiral notebook into a binder, anyway. I can't even look at you right now.

The alternative is ?

b8

>The alternative is ?
a) engineering/grid/graph paper
b) loose leaf with manual 3-hole punch
c) 120 muffins

IBP is Calculus I material, though.

>doing babby algebra on engineering paper like your cool

>hating on OP for doing IBP on line paper

i hate to break this to you user but you write like a girl

Couple weeks into calculus 1 now, doing well, already past the chain rule and beyond. Quotient rule was a joke. Product rule remains my specialty.

I ask my professor his thoughts on quantum mechanics and partial derivatives. He's impressed i know about the subject. We converse after class for some time, sharing mathematical insights; i can keep up. He tells me of great things ahead like series and laplacians. I tell him i already read about series on wikipedia. He is yet again impressed at my enthusiasm. What a joy it is to have your professor visibly brighten when he learns of your talents.

And now I sit here wondering what it must be like to be a brainlet, unable to engage your professor as an intellectual peer. All of the deep conversations you people must miss out on because you aren't able to overcome the intellectual IQ barrier that stands in the way of your academic success... it's so sad. My professor and I know each other on first name basis now, but i call him Dr. out of respect.

And yet here you brainlets sit, probably havent even made eye contact with yours out of fear that they will gauge your brainlet IQ levels.

A true shame, but just know it is because i was born special that i am special. I can't help being a genius, nor can my professor. Two of a kind is two flocks in a bush.

I did this in calc 1. Wait till you get to volumes some of the shit is pretty hard to get your head around. Spent 3 hours on 10 problems last night.

>not remembering trig identities
lmaoing at your life desu.

Found the newfag

>Product rule remains my specialty.
always gets me

>3 hours on 10 problems

Welcome to math, that shit just continues. In in Real Analysis 2 right now, essentially an honors course and it takes me and my classmates about a week to do 6-8 problems. Probably like 3-4 hours a problem

>memorizing
>not immediately building the revelant axiomatic system and instantly deriving every meaningful theorem and property for the problem
spotted the brainlet