I'm flying over you Veeky Forums

What are you guys down there eating today? Mayonnaise and jello salad? Deep fried butter?

Just some Long Johns for me

>HURRR DURRR FLYOVER MAYMAY

>move to Vancouver to finally be a coastie
>see this downtown
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ranch flavored chewing tobacco for breakfast. Meth and instant coffee for lunch. Oxys for dinner.

>oxys
>current year
We fentanyl now

Beans on toast with rice, potatoes, and a side of plain buttered noodles.

For me it's kratom, the king of psuedo-opioids.

enjoy living with droves of chinks

Mein neger
My life has improved drastically since taking kratom every day. More focus and productivity at work, I feel great with lots of energy and my insomnia ceased.

>thinking this is a bad thing

Watch your supply though. The withdrawal symptoms are somewhere between caffeine and alcohol. For me, coming off taking kratom every day meant spending 10 hours in bed with chills, hot flashes, shakes, and a pouding migraine. After that I was fine though. 100% worth it imo, jusr ordered some more so I can get back on the horse.

hongcouver here
It is.

Fried chicken and mashed potatoes with cream gravy, sweet corn, green beans blanched and stir fried in garlic infused butter and tomatoes sliced with salt and pepper all picked today from my garden and watermelon from the garden for desert. Eat your pollution filled lungs out you sadass beehive dwellers.

I've been there, I get really nauseous and irritable so it's been a ritual to take it first thing in the morning.
I've moved recently though and there is a store two blocks from me that sells it thankfully, so I've stockpiled.

do flyovers really put tarter sauce in their soda

yeah but only if the place doesn't sell ranch soda

>flyovers? ugh i literally can't even. literally drumpfuckistan. ugh

>Mayonnaise and jello salad? Deep fried butter?

Uuuuuuhhhhh racist much?

southern home cooking checking in

That looks like a sad, lonely white boy's meal.

sad? no
lonely? no
white? yes

I have arrived in your capital

Where do I rent a motorized wheelchair?

those are some peppery taters

A sad lonely black boy's meal is prison food?

it might be cheaper to get someone to rickshaw you around.

>Chicongo
>flyover

Try not to get shot OP.

t. NYfag.

Welcome. Take my advice and if you have an accent betraying coastal living or god forbid a "furriner," hide it as best you can to avoid becoming another murder statistic of the alt-right.

>renting shopping scooters

Good news for you, all shopping areas offer them free of charge with huge availability! Try not to go during peak hours, though, as there won't be any available. Enjoy your introduction to every food being made with HFCS! Good luck, and remember body armor can be purchased at most stores.

Have you had a prior opiate dependency?

there is no flightpath that travels over scandinavia

Is it socially acceptable to interact with strangers without being heavily armed? I don't want to offend the locals.

Don't interact at all
No possible way it could end well
I grew up in KS, trust me, it's shit

>dry chicken breasts with Frank's
>canned peas
>grey potatoes
You're doing a disservice to real southern food.

newfag....

A nice bottle of chewing tobacco spit (not my spit) served chilled with a side of cut up hot dogs and off brand ketchup

It's permissable but anything you say will be disregarded as coming fom a liberal, leftist, BLM and Obama/Shillary supporting, numale, jewish cuck who will be suspected of "gasp" being against rightwing corporate fascism.

didn't they ban that stuff?

It's canned peas, premade mashed potatoes and something awful. It's definitely sad.

Remember to clap and tip everyone you interact with

Wait, you were actually going TO a flyover state, not just flying over? Why?

Pretty dishonest not mentioning you were flying over illinois, even neighboring states notice how jarringly flat and boring it is.

>facism
Lol, this is what liberals actually believe.

That was Michigan, I think

The only reason the Toupee Clown isn't a fascist is because our nation is barely old enough to have anything but /pol/-tier nationalism. Fascism relies on a formerly imperial history.

Otherwise, what policy initiatives he actually remembers to support are fairly in line with the right-leaning fascism of the late 1940's.

I know right? Who actually believes in borders anymore? It's like people don't remember that respect for national borders was the central pillar of Nazi ideology.

Hitler isn't a good example, user. You would have been better off sarcastically including Mussolini.

Try harder.

Mussolini? Never heard of him. But I just can't believe that 21st century America literally elected a fascist dictator. Some of his policies are actually to the right of presidents from the 80s, it's unimaginable!

what's it like living among nonwhites who hate you coastal cucks?

although i guess most of you here are self-hating whites anyway

Not self-hating enough to refrain from gentrifying the fuck out of wherever they go.

Uh, as much as I love hating on the mongoloid Orange, you can't really call him fascist while never having heard of Mussolini.

There is literally nothing wrong with fascism.

Traditional breakfast of HFCS and a pitcher of HFCS on the side

What's it like being such a failure that you think "self hating whites" are why you lost your job to a short brown man with an actual work ethic?

You lefties were somewhat tolerable when you still pretended to care about labor. How is being a useful idiot for the Chamber of Commerce going?