youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what a shame

GET OUT

thank you dear

fockin raw

pan

youtube.com/watch?v=3tyYsfl4DlA

Why the FUCK does there have to be some kind of fucking sound effect every goddamn second? Jesus Christ.

These shows are literally edited as if they're for retards.

It's unwatchable honestly.

And it's a crock of shit too. I'm expected to believe ALL of those employees just work for free and don't complain? WHAT? That's not how Americans operate normally is it? You guys don't work for free right?

ham...

If nobody there got paid he'd either have zero workers or have been sued ages ago

*SLAPS HANDS TOGETHER*

>You guys don't work for free right?
She's full of shit, it's super fucking illegal not to pay your employees

>These shows are literally edited as if they're for retards.
It's for people who watch reality television, so yes it pretty much is for retards.
Reality TV is pretty much the least common denominator types who have no taste in anything whatsoever. It's trash TV.
This is why I hate Ramsay so much because he plays into this drama bullshit rather than just teaching people how to cook.

>This is why I hate Ramsay so much because he plays into this drama bullshit rather than just teaching people how to cook.

Watch his UK programs if you want less bullshit drama and more focus on the cooking.

youtube.com/watch?v=kQJHYFK3LTQ

Yeah, I can support this. The Brits aren't afraid to show all his fraudulent nonsense either. Fucker is a thief. I guess that's why he's successful.

Wow what a great thread

Not to sound OBSESSED but it's because it's American TV, which is always heavily edited to make it way more dramatic and formulaic. Almost every restaurant has a angry/stupid owner or chef and family drama issues which Ramsey magically fixes after a day of basic psychology. The company producing the show probably just gave Ramsey a script and told him to read it and get paid. Whereas the UK counterpart has little to no music at all, much more relaxed, deals with the actual problems of the restaurant instead of shoehorning in family drama and Ramsey actually helps out sometimes and shows them how to cook.

just lovely

and look at that

on

butter

IN

bland

terrific love

PAN

NICE AND HOT

My my my

Fuck me...

>Whereas the UK counterpart has little to no music at all, much more relaxed
so you're saying, this television show for entertainment purposes changes its tune for each demographic? oh god, no!
its all scripted, no matter what country that are airing it in. this is what sells in the US and your version sells in the UK.
your shit is painted just as much as our shit is, so the plebs will buy it in every country

>dear oh dear
>just smell that
>what the fuck is this?
>look at it!
>it's rotten!
>it's raw!
>where's the lamb sauce?!
>I need a sick bag
>thank you my darling
>fuck me!

>Whereas the UK counterpart...
You are a knob. That show was just as much for the lowest common denominator as the US one was.
You are part of the problem. You think you are the smart one... You aren't. Sorry.

Yeah but I think the point is that it's in better taste for a show about fixing restaurants to be about actual restaurant problems and cooking instead of family drama. Just my opinion I guess, there are good episodes from both the us and uk.

DONE

*autistic finger wiggles near mouth*
Flavuh, and textuh.

BADLY SEASONED

fuckin hell...

It's not the UK verizon that's your first problem

I've known some places to compensate their employees with food and a room.

this
youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8

*cymbals vibrating*

why does he have so much anger and so little compassion in his heart?

why does reddit love him so much?

youtube.com/watch?v=SFtLvkqHIds

YOU FUCKIN' DICK

NOW FUCK OFF UPSTAIRS

tell me about gordon

why does he want the lamb sauce

GET CANCER

please post the idiot sandwich meme

A MOSAIC OF SEMEN

IDK, but he doesn't want the risotto bland and he will throw the entire pan in the trash you stupid donkey

ah... hmph

thank you my darling

"wow"

WAKE UP

he can afford it though

*waterphone*

NINOOOOO!!

Scallop fettuccine with caramelized anchovies and toast, done.

Because of Americans.

>Oh no, BEEEEEEP. What is this?
>What the BEEP is this?!
>Hey! HEY!
>Yes chef?
>Come here you.
>Chef, just need to plate this risotto chef.
>STOP! Put it down and get over here now!
>He slolwly threads his way through the busy kitchen
>Y-yes chef?
>Fuck off, yeah?
>Yes chef.

C'MERE YOU

The UK version is for retards. The US version tries to set a new low in retardation

I really love Hell's Kitchen but I'd love to see somebody with actual hazing experience go on his show and just cakewalk through it. It doesn't even have to be boot camp or military training, hell fraternity pledging was much much much much much harder than anything they do on screen. I get all nostalgic remembering that shit when I watch Hell's Kitchen

Did you watch the episode? The staff are homeless losers. They do odd jobs around the hotel in exchange for free board. Illegal, sure, but none of them are motivated to rat the guy out because it would mean they're back on the street. The owner is exploiting those people to pinch pennies.

WELL DONE

No, the producers sabotage shit like turning off the stove during service to create drama. They will fuck with contestants just to keep the show interesting.

Stop

fuck all

WAKEY WAKEY

fucking delicious

"Gordon, please don't feed my dog table scraps"
"Gordon, you have no clue if he's on some medical diet"
"Gordon, you have no clue if he has allergies"
"Gordon, you have no clue what his eating schedule is"
"Gordon, please..."

>has this ice cream been frozen
>y-y-yes chef
>fuck me

WE HAVE HOMEMADE MEATBALLS

this was one of the best episodes.

those two were some creatures. type of niggas that look like they wear matching pajamas and sleep in the same bed

SEASON
HOT PAN
SEAR
CHICKEN STOCK
REDUCE
DELICIOUS

>OLIVE AWL; IN

Haha this was hilarious that big baby crying while trying to clean the gasket on the fridge. He tortured those two retards.

> their restaurant is still up and running well
i'm happy for these two guys

*violin scratch*
fuck me...

Not nearly as good without sound.

The Mitchell and Webb sketch on it was pretty funny desu
youtube.com/watch?v=i1NfWIaYed8