It a shame all the palm oil they put in Nutella is destroying millions of hectares of Rainforest not to mention the...

It a shame all the palm oil they put in Nutella is destroying millions of hectares of Rainforest not to mention the thousands of species made extinct through deforestation

Don't forget about the child labour and human rights abuse in Malaysia and Indonesia!

I think I'll pass thanks...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmqVUA7NGCg
scientificamerican.com/article/harvesting-palm-oil-and-rainforests/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good for you.

I bet you feel so special.

>Implying I give a shit about a bunch of apes.

Or monkeys for that matter

>eating Nutella when this exists.

>Not being the cruelty free version from Aldi

I've seen this in the "American" aisle of my supermarket but it's like 5 yuros a jar, is it worth it ?

you forgot the part where the sugar in it literally kills you and your teeth

Yes.

>buying anything made in america nowadays

You might as well buy chinese food products. EPA, FDA and USDA under the current cloud have eliminated oversight of food production and manufacture to the point where you're literally poisoning yourself by eating standard 'murrican corporate mass produced food.

Ethical consumption is impossible under capitalism. Shut up and eat your chocolate nut goo or start the revolution.

Go back to your matzoball soup thread.

Fucking tasty chocolate nut goo tho

>Ethical consumption is impossible under capitalism.

Not entirely true, but very difficult to achieve. There are a handful of people who are still self sufficient in the US growing veg and raising animals ethically although skyrocketing land prices by speculators hoping to cash in on the next subdivision craze have made it difficult to obtain enough land to raise meat. I raise the vast majority of my own veg and preserve them as well as backyard chickens but still have to buy flour, dried beans, cornmeal, rice, some fruits, pork, beef and lamb, etc.

However, your point is well taken and most simply shrug their shoulders and try to justify inhumane conditions by denying sentience in other animals.

this
Lifestylism is counter-revolutionary bullshit

I can't wait to live on a grey, desolate rock either

who gives a shit about these points, the only point that matters is that nutella is garbage and you can make a superior hazelnut spread yourself for far less while tailoring it to your palate

Is there a double cruelty version somewhere?

yes

> palm
> rain forest

choose fucking one

what sentience lol
based
autistic libs not allowed anymore sorry senpai

If you have a food processor just make it yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=UmqVUA7NGCg

>He doesn't know
scientificamerican.com/article/harvesting-palm-oil-and-rainforests/

More like under the current conception of property rights/land usage, which could happen under a planned economy led by retards. See the governments selling away jungles and natural resources like water. Back when I was between AnCap and mutualism, I wished for a definition of property/land rights that factored in damage to land that was irreversible or over a long time; we temprarily use land, rather than own to be used to our whims. But it's a very subjective line to draw, modern society post industrial revolution probably couldn't exist

I buy a hazelnut cocoa spread that's made with sunflower oil instead. Not because MUH SLAVE LABOR MUH MONKEYS or whatever, it just tastes better.

>chocolate nut goo
heh

I put nutella on my dick and this girl that never gives blow jobs ate it up whole.

>no one will get a virus anymore
>or any other sickness
>synthesized food won't spoil
literally theres no reason not to kill everything but people

Nutella is a healthy part of a complete breakfast. Nestle is dedicated to a sustainable planet. All of our palm oil comes from renewable resources cultivated by local farmers for a loco-global world. Nestle cares about the planet and about the future of climate change. Nestle upholds the highest standards of ecological ethical practices. Nestle invites you to bite into a delicious nutella tartine, nutella on pancakes, or just a big heaping spoon full of delicious, nutritious, health, nutella.

Nestle: Always there for you

Also child labor in turkey for harvesting alll those hazelnuts.

This guy gets it

Nutella tastes like shit anyway.

I eat real chocolate. I don't know what is the big deal about nutella it tastes like diabetes.

That's okay, I'll eat yours.

take that back fgt

Stop eating palm oil you fucks, it's making poor people rich and killing animals

I don't give too many shits about muh environment but it's indeed questionable that they use so many palm oil when any other oil can do.
My hippie sister buys organic hazelnut spread (basically, nutella with sunflower oil instead and more nuts less sugar) and the price isn't outrageously higher. Non-organic spread with sunflower instead of palm is cheap too.

I honestly think if Ferrero would stop with the palm oil and advertise their decision everywhere and yell how much of nice guys they are to do that, they'd actually profit from it.

>Hazelniggers
CMON STEP IT UP!

ain't no child labour in malaysia, just cheap bangladesh labour

>ethical consumption
Where do you get your standards for ethics?
I thought communists were all degenerate sodomites that abused drugs.

It's a shame nutella's fucking gross.
Way too sweet, tar-like texture.

So true, these same companies invest in drugs companies, they break you and fix you... all in the name of profits.

do adults really eat frosting as a 'snack'?

Palm oil yields on average 4 tonnes pr hectare pr year.
The closest alternative yield is Rapeseed oil with less than 1 tonne pr hectare pr year.

So yeah, let's get those alternatives going, it'l rape (hah) the rainforest 4 times faster, you misguided do-gooder.

>not eating this

Fuck that, when I get to Brazil I'm going to set fire to some trees.
Bastard rain forest getting in the way of all the shopping malls and car parks.

Source: the federal bureau of my ass

Rapeseed grows well in far colder climates.

>peanut butter chocolate
Never seen that in europe

>Preserve the rainforest enviroment.

>Reduce poverty, human rights abuse and general human misery

Pick one. With palm trees, comes money. With money, things like infrastructure, education and culture flourish. With those, the will to preserve what's left of the rainforest emerges.

Without cultivation, you have your precious natural reserves, and the poor people living inside.

>rain forests
>matter

Pick one. The second largest biome on the planet is the Taiga, which is the "lungs" of Earth. Rainforests are nothing and are disposable, lay waste to them and transform the scorched Earth into gigantic commercial farms to feed the world.

>Implying the US is capitalistic

>implying it's not

Pure ideology