I want to find a cure for aging. I'm a microbiologist and I want to get a small group together who can end aging...

I want to find a cure for aging. I'm a microbiologist and I want to get a small group together who can end aging. We'd keep it to ourselves. Anyone willing to help?

Other urls found in this thread:

calicolabs.com/
sens.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

calicolabs.com/

I already know how to end aging but I'm not sharing with you

Bacteria are eternal (see bacterial fission)

Simply prevent yourself from traveling through time

Or accept that death is just as permanent as life. If there is a distinction between the two at all

It's not the time that is aging you

Right, because in a single instance of time you can still age.... Right. Think plz

You don't understand what Time is. It's not a thing that interacts with you and your body.

But it's a common mistake.

I have a fairly good understanding actually. For instance; I know with out the progression of time; there is no movement, translation of energy, fucking nothing.

You're wrong. Without movement or interactions there is NO TIME. Time is only defined relative to an observer. How retarded can you be? Do you think Time would exist if there were nothing to interact?

sens.org

Proper time is just an idea we use to keep track of time. Minkowski space time is how you do the real physics.

Just inject stem cells directly into your blood stream once a week and you'll probably live for at least 500 years.
I don't have the sources but I heard about this
on Joe Rogans podcast. :)

You have to really slow down your bodily function, some Buddhist fanatics claim there are people out in the Chinese countryside who have been meditating for hundreds of years.

I don't see why that's not possible, you can devise some way to go into a comatose like state. That would end aging, but at the same time why would you want to live for hundreds of years? The Buddhists do it to really feel what's going on like a kind of ultra instinct. Like when Buddha himself went in he could speak to the demons and shit, and he came back with some serious spiritual knowledge.

Just live a normal earthly life, die, and then continue on to the afterlife. Why stick around here for longer than you have to?

There is not

that's how you get horrific metastatic cancer

>I'm a microbiologist
lol. we'd need actual scientists to solve this one

You do realise that people in comas age normally, right? You don't escape aging by meditating or "slowing down bodily function". Also if you really believe a bunch of monks have been living for hundreds of years you're crazy.

Just like, stop aging dude. Its all in your head, get over it bro. I aged once too when I was younger, you just need to snap out of it bro.

th..thanks chad

Good research translates to hard work money, so how are you gonna fund it? Because just doing it part time is not gonna work